No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should really be sleeping, but I can't. I wonder why.

Oh, that's right.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

Hello Together

I'm new on this Board. But... I'm an absolutely big SHWEIR-Fanatic I just love these two people, especialy when they have scence together!
      I think I began to ship after the episode "Poisoning the Well" but only because I missed 38 Minutes, as it was aired on Television (now I watched it on Computer and it turned out to be one of my favourite eps).

I hadn't time to read all the 226 pages, but I certainly will

I love the Wallpapers... for me I mostly make Banners or Avatars...if you want to see some... I gladly will post them

I've read all Shweir-Fanfics on ff.net. In German there unfortunatley aren't very much, we are only 3 or 5 People who write them.

(I hope my bad english doesn't bother you too much. Caus I'm from Switzerland and Hungary and I'm learning English just since 3 Years)

Comment

Baroness, those are lovely wps Love the colours. I think i like the first one best.

Teyla: "Is that some sort of Earth custom? Had I known I would've stand closer to the bed. I hate being the alien in my own galaxy."
        lmao funny yet sooooo true,lol. Poor Teyla.

WELCOME DORKA!
        Hope you stay around to post lots. I'd advise you to stay away from the mints and watch out for Jor! Hey, has anybody seen Jor lately? With all the various spoilers that have come out, i do hope he hasn't gone on a rampage.

What episode of the series are you up to? My favourite from season 1 is BIS. Full of Torri goodness and hidden ship

You plan on reading all 266 pages!? Respect.

Ooo new banners and avatars. We would love to see them. (I like your sig, it's very nice)

Your English is fine. Probably better than mine and certainly better than my German

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Had to share this pic which has generated interesting convo in the Shep Thunk Thread (I know. .all gutter talk in there ). Specifically regarding Shep's foot. . and Weir's expression. Well, his expression is interesting as well.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54.../s1_38min6.jpg
          *falls over dead from laughter*

Including all the other comments bout Teyla & Ford...I will NEVER see that scene in the same way again...

*dies*

Just over 2 weeks till our next shot of new Atlantis eps *bounces around excitedly*

So what's everyone expecting from the Sheppard/Weir department this year?? no spoilers just speculation...

Comment

Thank you...

well, there are many episodes I like, I can find in every ep something Shweir-shippy (Ok, maybe in "Childhoods End" not)
            So my favourites are: BIS, 38, Eye/Storm, Hot Zone, Gift, Siege1+2

Yes, all the 226 sites... I'm on site 20 Now (at the same time I read the Torri/Weir Topic too )
            The German and Hungarian speaking people aren't already overhelmed by SGA yet. I hope this fact will change! At least I have a SGA-RPG with some Users

O.K so here are my Pix:

And
            ******SPOILER*********

******SPOILER*********

******SPOILER*********

******SPOILER*********

******SPOILER END*********(Hope this was O.K this way!)

I have the intention to learn perfectly english. I can understand as good as everything...but when I have to speak or write something by myself...then I'm a bit lost

Comment

Ooooooooo they're very beautiful Dorka Realy like the 'Love your smile' banner.

Can't wait to see Intruder. Hmm, i have week left to decide whether to stay spoiler free or not. I've read all the spoilers so far but it's different when people have actually seen the ep.

I watched 38mins last night and burst out laughing at that scene. Which wouldn't have been so bad except it was 3:30am and i didn't want to wake anyone up so i ended up sticking my face in a pillow

I'm expecting more character backstory, particually on Shep, and i'd like to see more on how the last year has affected Liz in terms of how she's changed as a person.
              I'd also like to see both their personal/professional relationship explored. Maybe see them bonding over a plate of tava beans and sharing fears/hopes/*coughsalivercough*

Comment

Hey all, new here!

38 minutes and the storm are my fav Sheppard/Weir episodes, what's not to like? Definitely hoping to see more like that in season 2.. or better?

oh and nice pics Dorka! they look awesome

Comment

Welcome Dorka ..your English is fine ..it`s also my 2nd language. One of the reasons why I like this thread so much is because of the banter and posts of all the English Majors ..they such a fine bunch of writers & posters BTW love your "leaders-lovers manip"

SallyLizzie:
                  Also r-watched 38 min ..you`re right that moment did induce a chuckle . Yeah would be interesting to see how our fave ship will be developed S2. TPTB gave us a lot of subtle shippy tones esp as seen in 38 min ( WorriedLiz ) BIS & Siege 1 & 2 .

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                  - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Thank you all
                    I'm so courious about Intruder too!! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't watch the Episodes on Computer! In Germany they are planning to show the 2nd season in next spring (o.k it's only one week ago they shown The Siege 1+2)!!! I would die while so long waiting-time!

The only thing that I expect are more Shweir-scence And I'm courious about the new Team-member

Comment

Welcome to the new people! And I suppose we do have a fair number of English majors in the thread. I hadn't realized that.

Just as a reminder to everyone, if you're posting a picture that's really wide, like a wallpaper, it's probably best to link to it rather than post it. It's easier on your host's bandwidth, doesn't mess around with the width of the forum page, and is easier on those with slower connections.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Welcome to the new people! And I suppose we do have a fair number of English majors in the thread. I hadn't realized that.
                        Why, yes, let me just pull out my Shakespearian dictionary...

Welcome new peeps! What does everyone think of Home as far as shipperness? Besides that whole scene in his room when they talk (squee!), he keeps asking about her back when they're on 'Earth' and vice versa. Opinions? I think this one was really underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          O.K so here are my Pix:

I tried to make a manip just like that once. I fail at it. Yours is much better. Great job and welcome to the thread

I'm leaving this afternoon and wont be back till the twelfthish. I look forward to all the fanfics and pictures and con reports and everything when i get back. See you all then

Comment

Wow Dorka!

I really like your Shweir "kissy" pic!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

WELCOME NANKS!

What does everyone think of Home as far as shipperness? Besides that whole scene in his room when they talk (squee!), he keeps asking about her back when they're on 'Earth' and vice versa. Opinions? I think this one was really underrated
                              I agree. I'm coming to find that there is a lot of 'hidden' ship, aswell as the more obvious scenes. I like the way in which, on some level, we got to see what the characters thought of each other and where they think they stand with each other.

I love the slip-up(?) Shep makes when saying he's just thinking about Dr.Weir......and the others, and i love the fact that Teyla picks up on it. I also like the interaction between them towards the end when they are stood in the gateroom. It's great to see them playing off each other when trying to persuade mist!Hammond. It's a good aspect of leadership and also friendship considering how far apart they where when they first appeared, i had to laugh at how close they ended up. I was watching Home last night and noticed at one point, Shep has to step around Liz bc he is right up behind her

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                I'm expecting more character backstory, particually on Shep, and i'd like to see more on how the last year has affected Liz in terms of how she's changed as a person.
                                I'd also like to see both their personal/professional relationship explored. Maybe see them bonding over a plate of tava beans and sharing fears/hopes/*coughsalivercough*
                                I think you pretty much summed up what I'm looking forward to with these two Sally.

I really want to see 38 mins. again. It's been so long since I've seen it.

Welcome Dorka and Nanks

Comment

Working...
                                X