No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQUEE!!!!! Just saw the sneak peek! SQUEE!!!
    Spoiler:
    he said that there will be a kiss this season!!! And they showed a shot of John and Liz! Ok, granted they showed one of John and Teyla too, but WE all know which one is more promising.
    Pro-Season 4
    Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO SAW THE NEW SEASON 2 TRAILERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler:
      AHH! A KISS THIS SEASON!! Then showing shep/weir and shep/teyla!!! I so believe they are winding us up and it will really be like teyla/ronan or rodney/randomfemale. BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, I'm done now.
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Okay, Jackfic has the new sneak peek. (Yes, I just figured out that you guys were talking about something else. ) Give me a bit and I'll have caps and a transcript!
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Okay, as promised, caps and transcript of the new spot can be found here. Please, don't hotlink to any of the images.
          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Eep! Hack! Ahhh! Going crazy!

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler:
            okay, the new video thing. Shep and Weir so have to kiss. They said "and theres a kiss" and in that shot it has shep looking longingly at Weir. Then the NEXT shot after that is teyla looking on in jealousy. Just my thoughts, like veryone said it probably will be rodney and his new gf that kiss, but its still nice to think about it ebing shep/weir. Woot!
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Weeeeeee! I'm so excited!

Spoiler:
              I'm with JS... Hoping for a Shep/Weir kiss, but we've already seen in that other promo vid that McKay gets to kiss someone, or someone in McKay's body does...? Anyway, we're insured some pretty shippy moments! whichever way it goes!

Thanks for the caps Mel! They're way better than watching it in slow-mo.
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hey! I finally figured it out! In the season 2 sneak peek they say
                Spoiler:
                that there will be a kiss. Now some think that it might be Rodney and what's-her-name, but I have somewhat sleep deprived reasoning that it will be a Sheppard/Weir kiss. Okay, now Martin Gero said that their relationship would be fleshed out. Now kiss:flesh, see the connection?
                Okay I'm done now. Call me crazy and send me off to the gallows.

*wanders off to find a bed somewhere*
                Pro-Season 4

Comment

By the way thanks for the caps Mel! They're great!
                  Pro-Season 4

Comment

WHAOU the sneak peak is reaaly awsome !
                    A kiss, OMG, but between who ? Shep/Weir, Sheip/Teyla or Rodney and his gf ?

Mel, your fic is really good too, and welcome to Tomcatter (hope it's the fine spelling)

Comment

GAH! SPOILERS! NEEDS TAGS!

CRANKY PEOPLE!

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I agree with your sleep deprived craziness Egeanin.

And caps are great ...

and I'm gonna post a pic, just cause I can. One where WEIR is the main focus (sorry, but I have my resons)!

...just waiting for it to load ... slow photobucket - there we are:

Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I think "the kiss" will be the Rodney thing, althought TPTB can throw a curve at us. "Lost" did that this season - totally shocking the world by blowing up a character in the last episode of the season - which NO ONE saw coming!

My hopes. . Shep/Weir, Teyla/Ronon, everyone else is on their own.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well, this morning I'm feeling very optimistic, so here's my take on things.

Spoiler:
                          It's entirely possible that TPTB are screwing with us and are actually talking about McKay/Cadman, but I kind of doubt it. That kiss is a real scratch-your-head moment, but would they talk that way about a character who's in one episode?

The other thing I'm considering this morning is how Martin Gero answered the questions about Shep/Weir and Shep/Teyla. For the first he said the relationship would be fleshed out, indicating to me that we're going to get steady development through the season with lots of interaction for them. For Shep/Teyla, when the question was specifically about romance, he gave a specific episode, and that episode is pretty early in the season. I've seen sides for episodes after Conversion, and there's nothing to indicate that Sheppard and Teyla are together.

My other consideration is that spoilers about Weir have been scarce. There's been very little interaction between her and Sheppard in the sides, and it's possible that some of that is keeping some things a surprise. And then what occurred to me this morning was that the comment about Conversion could in fact be talking about Shep/Weir. Just a thought.

So again, I'll give you all the sage advice of Douglas Adams... don't panic.
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            TPTB can throw a curve at us. "Lost" did that this season - totally shocking the world by blowing up a character in the last episode of the season - which NO ONE saw coming!
                            Hehe...I actually was hoping the guy would blow up. He was just irritating me so much. I know I'm cruel like that.

I definately agree with Mel. It is obvious the TPTB lurk around here and they <i>know</i> what is going on between the shippers on this board. The first moment I saw that mini preview, the first thing that crossed my mind is that they are SO messing with our feeble little minds and enjoying it.

So as a friendly reminder. Don't Panic. Some sage advice indeed.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Oh wise ones, you know just how to reassure me.
                              And Douglas Adams is a genius so I will take your advice to follow his advice.
                              Pro-Season 4

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                Always nice to see another JohnLiz shipper delurk here
                                Where's your story posted? I'd love to read it
                                It's Strange Bedfellows over at fanfiction.net; I'd post it here but I'm too lazy to reformat it, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X