No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, I'm all for Teyla and the new guy. I'm all for Teyla and any guy--except John Sheppard.

Just delurked for a moment to say hello to everyone! I've been AWOL a good bit lately but I did manage to make a new Shep/Weir vid and hopefully *crosses fingers* I can start catching up this week! Anyway, the new vid is to "Amanda" by Boston and it's up on the site--just follow the link in my sig!

I'm really excited about the trailer! I so hope that means that they are going to move forward with these two! I'm okay if it's slow, just so long as there is actual progress! I was *way* too frustrated with Jack and Sam and I do NOT want John and Liz to end up the same way. I want progress PTBs!!!!

...and kissage would be nice too...pretty please
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I posted my first fic over at Langford U tonight...this morning. So here's the link Langford U It's a Sheppard/Weir cause the plot bunny was bouncing around, being all cute and in no way threatening to spork me. Also it's my first one so feedback is appreciated.

Oh, and any mistakes are do to the fact that I can barely see the computer screen I'm so tired. so I'll be going to bed now, nighty, night.
      Pro-Season 4
      Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        LOL, I'm all for Teyla and the new guy. I'm all for Teyla and any guy--except John Sheppard.

Just delurked for a moment to say hello to everyone! I've been AWOL a good bit lately but I did manage to make a new Shep/Weir vid and hopefully *crosses fingers* I can start catching up this week! Anyway, the new vid is to "Amanda" by Boston and it's up on the site--just follow the link in my sig!

I'm really excited about the trailer! I so hope that means that they are going to move forward with these two! I'm okay if it's slow, just so long as there is actual progress! I was *way* too frustrated with Jack and Sam and I do NOT want John and Liz to end up the same way. I want progress PTBs!!!!

...and kissage would be nice too...pretty please
        Yay! Marimba! welcome back

*tackles and hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Egeanin
          I posted my first fic over at Langford U tonight...this morning. So here's the link Langford U It's a Sheppard/Weir cause the plot bunny was bouncing around, being all cute and in no way threatening to spork me. Also it's my first one so feedback is appreciated.

Oh, and any mistakes are do to the fact that I can barely see the computer screen I'm so tired. so I'll be going to bed now, nighty, night.
          OMG Egeanin i lurve it Very very funny, great imagery
          I squeed so loud at the last line, lol
          I agree with Blue Banrigh. You HAVE to write the John/Fraiser story. Oh yeah and i love how the other minor characters keep making an appearance.
          Bravo!

Marimba, just checked out youe site for the first time. Really like 'Lights' vid. Have saved others but ill have to watch them later bc work calls *grrr*

Comment

Finally saw Season 2 promo (thanks for the link) WOW!!!!!! I am so excited to see it! My mind is agog with what can/should/would happen with Shepp/Weir.

I agree that Teyla with a guy (NOT Shepp) is a good thing. I also agree that Joe needs to watch SG1....I laughed when he said that it had been on for like "a thousand years" LOL
            Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Hahaha that is really funny!! (Joe's comments)

Loved the fic!! Very nice. The bunny shall let you pass!!

Hot Zone is on tonight! Lots of sexual tension. Well, according to ME! Lots of tension, really. But if its between Weir and Shep have to throw in sexual. You know how it is...
              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments on my fic, I'm glad you all like it.

Squee! I'm watching Hot Zone and
                Spoiler:
                I can't keep the grin off my face. I love the scene when Bates opens the gym door they are so angry and protective of each other, but they're also so personal. Squee! I can't stop, it's just been bumped up to my favorite episode. and they call each other by their first names through most of the ep. AND added bonus I just saw that AWESOME trailer again.
                I'm having a good day.
                Pro-Season 4
                Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                  Hot Zone is on tonight! Lots of sexual tension. Well, according to ME! Lots of tension, really. But if its between Weir and Shep have to throw in sexual. You know how it is...
                  I'm so glad you mentioned Hot Zone, Wizengamot. Until your post I thought it was Thursday.

Was this the first episode Sheppard called Weir by her first name? I was thinking it was, but couldn't remember for sure.

And finally I saw the promo for s2. I taped the episode to make sure I didn't miss it. I had my back turned last week and missed most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                    Was this the first episode Sheppard called Weir by her first name? I was thinking it was, but couldn't remember for sure.
                    Yup. It was the first episode where he referred to her by first name and the first where he called her by her first name to her face. Important moment, that.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Thanks Mel. I remember now that was quite a surprise when he called her by her first name. Interesting time for that too.

Comment

hi everybody. One week and too much posts ! So : happy birthday for all the posts ! Everybody has done a very good job with all those wallpapers it's amazing !
                        I have a question for all of you, shippers for Sheppard and Weir : How you want them to be together ? 1.When ? 2.How/ In what situation...

In my opinion, it will happen in the third season or the fourth... As usual, one of them will be in danger, perharps hurts (not perharps, it's a fact) and the other will admit that he is in love etc...
                        But, enven if it is the most likely situation in all the shows, I expect TPTB to do something more...unusual. Who knows ?

And I agree with everybody, Teyla and Ronnon, but NEVER Teyla and Sheppard !!!!!!!
                        explanation : Teyla and Ronnon are both soldier, warrior... And, I don't know why, even if Sheppard is one too I can't see him as such...

Comment

Hey everyone, Athena's updated Constellations and Very Secret Atlantis Journals
                          *huggles Athena* Absolutley fabulous darling

Originally posted by JuJu77
                          I have a question for all of you, shippers for Sheppard and Weir : How you want them to be together ? 1.When ? 2.How/ In what situation...
                          Season 3-4. Maybe at the end of a 2-parter.

I don't want a full on 'we're going to die so i better snog you now while i still can' thing. I'd prefer to see lots of little interactions/realisations from the two of them throughout the ep, eg:gazes, touches, maybe John having to carry Liz to the infirmary and not wanting to let go of her, etc. Then at the end, for them to be on the balcony (bc you know it HAS to be on the balcony) talking, then they look into each others eyes and recognise something there -insert gasefest- and lean in to kiss without saying anything or making a fuss about it. Then Liz would lean against his shoulder and John would wrap his arm around her and the ep would end with them standing like that looking out over the ocean.

As i don't want ship to overtake the rest of the show, i think it would be nice to see their relationship carried on into the next ep just by them holding hands while walking to a briefing, and/or a 'goodluck kiss' on the cheek before he goes on a mission. Then it's back down to business.

I forget who (sorry) but someone mentioned earlier about seeing an episode where the repecussions etc of their relationship is focused on. As long as it is kept intergrel to the story and not turned into a 'B-story soap plot' i wouldn't mind seeing the ship being brought to the front in this way. Infact it's something that i'd really like to see as it could be very intersting to see how they deal with such issues.

Comment

I just read your update of Constellations, Athena. Loved it. It was so funny and sweet.

[Spoiler/]When Shep said he didn't get them lost on purpose, it made me think of that cliche about a guy claiming his car ran out of gas as an excuse to park with the girl he on a date with.[Spoiler/]

Comment

OT post- Joe Flanigan's movie 'Thoughtcrimes' will be shown on Sky Movies 1 this Wednesday at 8 pm.

Comment

There's a new fic up at Langford_U. It's a John/Aiden piece with hints of John/Liz.
                                Nice little fic, funny and cute ~ Out Tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X