No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, first wp/signature ever *giggle* I love photshop!

Spoiler:

Sparky Ever After- Always!
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

S4:

Spoiler:
      well i was just thinking that maybe elizabeth's brain surgery doesnt happen in the very beginning of the season like we think it does. that would explain why she is in the jumper and fine in the pics. for all we know maybe something else is gonna happen to her a little bit later on in the season (or even later on in the episode) and then she will have to get brain surgery.

@Anjirika awesome sig!!!! nice job!!!

@Celcool i would also like to hear the audio of torri and rachel, if its not too much trouble!
      sigpicsig by me!

Comment

People, I just watched the most amazing Sparky eye!sex vid. *is overwhelmed*

http://community.livejournal.com/but...w=34299#t34299

Made by butterfly_1968 and suggested by me, someone over here said Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen would be a great Sparky song and they were absolutely right.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Made by butterfly_1968 and suggested by me, someone over here said Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen would be a great Sparky song and they were absolutely right.
          Thx Celcool !! I don't know why but I wanted them to dance with each other... *sighs*

*sings* I've been meaning to tell you...*sings* Eric Carmen rocks, Dirty Dancing rocks !! Sparky ROCKS and I roll

Now, I'm waiting for a sparky vid with "She's Like The Wind" by Patrick Swayze!! ( and never forget that Lizzie's got curls too, just like Frances 'Baby' Houseman !!! ) Oh and John is soo Johnny

Comment

Hello Sparkys!!!

What did I miss?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Ahem. I suggested it I'm downloading it now!!!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

thanx for the link, celcool!!! green for u!!!
                sigpicsig by me!

Comment

Originally posted by shepweir4eva View Post
                  @Anjirika awesome sig!!!! nice job!!!
                  Thanks- here's a wall paper for ya'll (gosh, I love photoshop)
                  It's in spoilers cause well, like my sig it deals with S3
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

First off, the obligatory JOHNNY! *pets*

Originally posted by shepweir4eva View Post
                    S4:

Spoiler:
                    well i was just thinking that maybe elizabeth's brain surgery doesnt happen in the very beginning of the season like we think it does. that would explain why she is in the jumper and fine in the pics. for all we know maybe something else is gonna happen to her a little bit later on in the season (or even later on in the episode) and then she will have to get brain surgery.
                    S4 / First Strike
                    Spoiler:
                    They haven't wrote the back end of S4 yet so sorry to veto your theory, but it doesn't work. While you're right and something could happen later in the first half, I doubt it. First Strike already set up events that would lead to needing brain surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      First off, the obligatory JOHNNY! *pets*

S4 / First Strike
                      Spoiler:
                      They haven't wrote the back end of S4 yet so sorry to veto your theory, but it doesn't work. While you're right and something could happen later in the first half, I doubt it. First Strike already set up events that would lead to needing brain surgery.
                      All this talk of
                      Spoiler:
                      brain surgery is making me super wiggy because the idea of anyoen cutting into Elizabeth's brilliant brain, even to fix something, scares the crap out of me.

*wibble*

AL

Comment

Originally posted by A.L. View Post
                        All this talk of
                        Spoiler:
                        brain surgery is making me super wiggy because the idea of anyoen cutting into Elizabeth's brilliant brain, even to fix something, scares the crap out of me.
                        S4
                        Spoiler:
                        Well I don't think anyone in Atlantis is of the random slice-and-dice variety, so given they know what they're doing, it doesn't really bother me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                          S4
                          Spoiler:
                          Well I don't think anyone in Atlantis is of the random slice-and-dice variety, so given they know what they're doing, it doesn't really bother me, lol.
                          *hates studying and needs a little break*

Me neither, lol
                          Spoiler:
                          Of course they know what they're doing, too bad I was kind of looking forward to Keller shaving Lizzie's head j/k

Johnny D !!! So I guess you've already listen to it ? See even Torri doesn't stand a chance hehehe and I've heard he likes french ladies ^^

*slaps exams*

Comment

Hey SL, just had to tell you this. My hubby does not play on the forum but as he passed by my pc, your sig really caught his eye. He wanted to know if they were a new race we would encounter on Atlantis. He just got a big eyeroll from me.

Back to topic.

S4
                            Spoiler:
                            I believe Elizabeth is going to be fine, I will not contemplate otherwise. We may see a little less of her but hopefully what we do see will be meaningful and/or purposeful. Not just a 1 minute shot of "Fill me in on the situation." followed by a "Ok a jumper's on the way".

How 'bout some pics with some, uh, looks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              Me neither, lol
                              Spoiler:
                              Of course they know what they're doing, too bad I was kind of looking forward to Keller shaving Lizzie's head j/k
                              Jennifer: "I'm a doctor, not a hairdresser!"

Johnny D !!! So I guess you've already listen to it ? See even Torri doesn't stand a chance hehehe and I've heard he likes french ladies ^^
                              <snip>On the other matter, whenever I see or hear Johnny Depp, I usually let out a "JOHNNY!" Just like when I see a Sparky moment for the first time, there are often shouts of "SPARKY!"
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 03 April 2007, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Hey SL, just had to tell you this. My hubby does not play on the forum but as he passed by my pc, your sig really caught his eye. He wanted to know if they were a new race we would encounter on Atlantis. He just got a big eyeroll from me.
                                LOL! Hello to hubby, and you can tell him sadly not as Bridgette, Kendra and Holly are currently too busy being Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. But Planet Playboy is certainly an... interesting idea, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X