No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld has to keep the peace between the ships, so we are prevented from talking about certain things here. They also like to keep things family friendly. I think it's great that they have these rules because it makes GW calmer. The problem is that sometimes I want to have a not so diplomatic discussion with other Sparky shippers, so I decided to make a Live Journal community for that. Pretty much anything goes, but if you are going to be rude to other posters please wait until I've figured out how to ban people.
    Here's a link:
    http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_liz/

Comment

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA ican't wait to watch Vengeance but the damn file won't dl OMGWTFBBQ *FLAILS*

Aw lissa100, but there is already a shep/liz community on lj that is pretty big.
      livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post
        Aw lissa100, but there is already a shep/liz community on lj that is pretty big.
        Yep, that's a really nice community, too. I belong to it.

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post
          YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA ican't wait to watch Vengeance but the damn file won't dl OMGWTFBBQ *FLAILS*

Yeah, but this one sounds interesting for those times when you're feeling tired of walking on eggshells all the time.

Comment

I snurched a couple of celcool's caps and made this. If you like it, feel free to take it. Spoiler is for size.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Southern Red, nice work, I'm snatching.

is it just me or does John look kind of sad in this cap? Also noticed it in the scene... probably just me, imagining things. *lol* Like John knows what's gonna happen to his Lizzie in the next episode...
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                Yeah, but this one sounds interesting for those times when you're feeling tired of walking on eggshells all the time.
                That's the idea. Being diplomatic is a good idea, but sometimes you just want to let it all hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000 View Post
                  That's the idea. Being diplomatic is a good idea, but sometimes you just want to let it all hang out.
                  Yes...

And Kales, thanks for reminding me today is Tuesday, I'd forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    Southern Red, nice work, I'm snatching.

is it just me or does John look kind of sad in this cap? Also noticed it in the scene... probably just me, imagining things. *lol* Like John knows what's gonna happen to his Lizzie in the next episode...
                    They both look sad to me. That's why I was so inspired to do a wallpaper. The way they are looking at each other there is just almost heartstopping. But, on the other hand, I read that JF said he got sick making this episode from the funky stuff growing on the walls. So. I've got to stop thinking of them as real people. LOL
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      They both look sad to me. That's why I was so inspired to do a wallpaper. The way they are looking at each other there is just almost heartstopping. But, on the other hand, I read that JF said he got sick making this episode from the funky stuff growing on the walls. So. I've got to stop thinking of them as real people. LOL
                      I thought Elizabeth looked a little sad in the previous ep too but it's most certainly just me and projecting my sadness over the whole Torri situation onto it. lol

But they so are real!!! j/k
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I'm going mad. Vengeance isn't up yet. *sniffles* Must ... have ... stargate ...

Kay x
                        THE SHROUD, ONE HOUR AND COUNTING.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                          I'm going mad. Vengeance isn't up yet. *sniffles* Must ... have ... stargate ...

Kay x
                          THE SHROUD, ONE HOUR AND COUNTING.
                          ...One hour? For whom? *is online in the ad break, so runs back to the TV*

Comment

ONE HOUR AND COUNTING
                            Hehe trialia seem to be running into you a lot tonight. my bad. i then realised it was actually on, not yet having gotten used to the fact that we have sky one and missed the first 20 min.

<mod snip wiht the reminder that it is against GW's rules to ask for, trade or solicit download info>
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 30 January 2007, 04:36 PM. Reason: tags didn't work

Comment

Vengeance
                              Spoiler:

Oh I loved this episode. One of the main reasons I prefer Atlantis over SG1 is that they have made real mistakes with consequences. Also loved the great sci-fi homages (especially liked the X-Files Tooms one, too bad it was Teyla not Lizzie so we could carry on the comparison.)

As for Sparky, lots of little moments so definitely not dead. I loved the opening scene with the two of them but the best bit for me was John refusing to openly admit Elizabeth's mistake was still haunting them.

Anyway, that's my thoughts for now. Better get to bed as my evil child will no doubt be waking me up in a couple of hours.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks for the banner

I heart the pretty people &
                              And in an AU galaxy called the Uncharted Territories &

Comment

Reminder that GW rules state linking, or telling people where they can download is NOT ALLOWED.

Downloading is still illegal in the majority of countries, and therefore can get GW into a lot of trouble. It's best not to mention it at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X