• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    Vengence has

Spoiler:
    michael right?
    Yup. "Vengence"
    Spoiler:
    is the return of Michael and written by Carl Binder. From the spoilers on GW it says that.

The Wraith Michael returns in "Vengeance," Starburst magazine confirms, and his "experiments with iratus bugs lead to life-threatening problems for our heroes."
    (Starburst magazine [#346, January 2007])

So it sound like an interesting episode. I have always enjoyed the Michael epsiodes when the Atlantis team wasn't screwing the poor man over... Poor Michael.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      hehe, I stopped watching right after the Ark, I can't bring myself to watch another episode, and I've tried, but I can't. Hey, at least the anger seems to be gone.
      Yeah, I'm not angry anymore...just scared, nervous, in denial? I actually watched the first 10 minutes or so of "The Ark" but the sync was off for some reason so I stopped. What I saw didn't really induce me to find an alternative source to watch it from. Besides, if what I heard was true, the last thing I want to see right now is....
      Spoiler:
      ...any interaction with Sheppard and Teyla.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
        Yup. "Vengence"
        Spoiler:
        is the return of Michael and written by Carl Binder. From the spoilers on GW it says that.

The Wraith Michael returns in "Vengeance," Starburst magazine confirms, and his "experiments with iratus bugs lead to life-threatening problems for our heroes."
        (Starburst magazine [#346, January 2007])

So it sound like an interesting episode. I have always enjoyed the Michael epsiodes when the Atlantis team wasn't screwing the poor man over... Poor Michael.
        I'm gonna have a little faith and hope the episode is gonna be good only because it's by Carl Binder (maybe some shippiness?^^) EEEEK. I'm so nervous!
        livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Popping in to shamelessly plug own fic.

Title: Brisance
          Genre: Drama, angst
          Rating: PG?
          Pairing: John/Elizabeth
          Spoilers: First Strike, Sunday, Progeny, TRW, Conversion, Instinct
          Summary: When John finds Elizabeth, he gets more than he is prepared for.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

*runs off to read it*

Actually no...i'll put it in my memories and read it tonight, i really should work and i've got three John/Elizabeth fics to work on...

Comment

Great fic SallyLizzie!!!
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                Yeah, I'm not angry anymore...just scared, nervous, in denial? I actually watched the first 10 minutes or so of "The Ark" but the sync was off for some reason so I stopped. What I saw didn't really induce me to find an alternative source to watch it from. Besides, if what I heard was true, the last thing I want to see right now is....
                Spoiler:
                ...any interaction with Sheppard and Teyla.

-Stef

BWAHAHAHAHAHA....Sorry...that wasn't nice of me.........*whistles and rocks back and forth on right foot ONLY cuz she's busted up the left one* This may be a tiny bit off topic(ish) but this is about how I feel about all the wonders of TPTB at the present moment.... and to keep things real....I made y'all a little gift! A bit of an angst gift...but a gift so here it is.......

Spoiler:

and now I'm going to sleep....night y'all!!

KcB
                It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  Im thinking about doing a AU fic.. but im not good at writing long fic.. was thinking to the plot of "That thing You Do!".. that movie has gone to my head over the past few days....

EDIT: 1000 POST WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congratulations!

Aw, that was so painfully sweet!

Unfortunately I can't access ff.net to read more fic at the moment; and its too hot anyway.

Comment

I've just reviewed it on LJ but I have to say it again. Sally this fic is just beautiful, perfect!

Comment

Thanks Hopalong!!!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Congrats, atlantis_babe! =D I totally missed my 1000th post, I think it was somewhere on the Chuck Campbell thread... *lol*

Oooh, new fanfiction! *will have to look through the past few pages to collect some new pieces to read*
                        Also, new "5 times..." (heee, how I love those) fanfic by several authors: Four Times John Almost Kisses Elizabeth And One Time He Does
                        sigpic

Comment

Vengeance caps, Sparky-style!

Spoiler:

Try not to concentrate on Rodney's face. *lol*Look at THEM.

Ah, the beauty of our Sparky. *sigh*

Hey, where are you two of to?

Spoiler:

Thank you Carl Binder for another one of those Sparky office scenes, a perfect ending to every episode.

Elizabeth:"Oh, look at him, still lookin' all handsome."

The way they look at each other, intense, no matter what they talk about.

Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you Carl Binder for another one of those Sparky office scenes, a perfect ending to every episode.

Elizabeth:"Oh, look at him, still lookin' all handsome."

The way they look at each other, intense, no matter what they talk about.

ooh, caps! Thanks Celcool!
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post

Spoiler:

]
                              Haha, that looks like Sparky!parents checking on Rodney!kiddo to see how he's doing in the new sports club or something. Let him grow up already! *lol*

Thank you for the caps!
                              sigpic

Comment

My god i love you all ... Caps and two great stories! Thanks so very much for brightening up the day! ^_^

*runs off to watch vengeance*

Kay x
                                THE SHROUD ---->>>>>> TONIGHT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X