Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, thought I'd share a bit of art from the promo pics:

Last edited by Melyanna; 28 May 2005, 04:34 PM.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Bello! Melyanna

By the way, I'm new. Testing the waters, but just on the forum participation thing, not on the S/W thing. Since I saw Torri and Joe on the promotion comercial I knew I was going to like Atlantis and that those two were going to be together on some shipper fashion. It seems I was right.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

Welcome Baroness!! this thread just sucks you in doesn't it?

Melyanna, HOW did you cut Joe's hair our from the backround so neatly??? i wish i could do that. No matter how hard i try it still looks cutout.

Comment

Thanks, Baroness! (Confession: it actually took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. There goes what little I remember of Italian.)

Anyway, welcome aboard! Our little group is certainly growing these days.
          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Thanks! It is not the thread, it is the people here. You guys have a great way with each other. I feel like walking in on friends even though I know no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Thanks, Baroness! (Confession: it actually took me a minute to figure out what you were saying. There goes what little I remember of Italian.)

Anyway, welcome aboard! Our little group is certainly growing these days.
              Thanks for the welcome. It is not italian, even though it is also an italian word, but it is actually spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigon_(5)
                Welcome Baroness!! this thread just sucks you in doesn't it?

Melyanna, HOW did you cut Joe's hair our from the backround so neatly??? i wish i could do that. No matter how hard i try it still looks cutout.
                Hah. I didn't really. I used a large feathering eraser brush to get rid of the edges in the both the Joe and Torri pictures, put in a solid background, and then did some texture work to make the solid color look more like the original wall. (Incidentally, high-res pictures of Padmé's costumes in the Star Wars movies make for incredible textures. The texture in that wallpaper is in fact from this picture.)

Torri's hair is insane to work with too. The picture of her in the tank top (from the white promo pics) was a nightmare.

But hey, it's all worth it.
                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Athena!! I loved the third chapter!! I'll be constantly checking back to see if there's a fourth one now. (no pressure or anything )

Mel! I love the wallpaper! It's so pretty! *snurches*

Welcome Baroness and Bladefanatic! This thread is really growing!
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I think this will be a cool way for John and Liz to reunite on the season premiere.

John comes down the very stairs when he last saw her. When she notices everybody starting to celebrate that he is back, she turns round and looks at him and smiles letting him know that she was both proud and relief. Then she asks:

"Are you ok?"

"No." She frowns worried but he continues talking before she can say another word.
                    "What's this I hear about you going to the Genii to ask for the A bombs alone!" She raises an eyebrow and replies:

"Why do you get to be the only one to risk his life?" In the meantime they slowly close the distance between them.

"But the Genii can't be trusted. Surely they tried to screw us. How did you manage this?" She raises her eyebrow again and smiles flirting with him.

"You got your gene, I got my genius." At that moment they are finally less than a foot apart and then,

"Major Sheppard." That annoying Caddwell shows up to spoil our fun.

If this happens more or less like this, it would be really good for us shippers.

*sighs*

Comment

Welcome Bladefanatic and Baroness!!!!!
                      Always nice to see new faces and hear new opinions

I like your idea Baroness, very shippy indeed.

Poor Rodney feels left out of the gazefests

Just where is John Sheppard's hand?

Comment

Ack! In my attempt to get through posts today, I missed Bladefanatic! Welcome to the thread! Just be wary of the baby dragon over there.
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Welcome Baroness and Bladefanatic!
                          Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Just be wary of the baby dragon over there.
                          And don't take any mints you might be offered; you never know where they might have been.

Also - Mel, absolutely lovely art you've done with the pics. And I like your new sig, too.

Baroness - ditto on what Sally said. I like your "Seige III" idea - now if only it were July already so we could know for sure what will happen.

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          Just where is John Sheppard's hand?
                          I never noticed that before...

Well, I've stopped in for my one last dose of Shep/Weir before heading back to The Thesis that Ate My Life.™
                          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness
                            Thanks! It is not the thread, it is the people here. You guys have a great way with each other. I feel like walking in on friends even though I know no one.
                            Aww that is so sweet!

Anyways Just want to say a quick welcome to you, Baroness and Bladefanatic!

Now I'm going to go and stare at those pictures again. Maybe even make a new layout for the Joe Info site.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Just a quick fly by post to say WELCOME to Baroness and Bladefanatic.
                              Really glad to have you join us. Well and truly sucked in now!!

Baroness, love your idea for Siege3 - perfect - subtle and slightly teasing, yet with the hint of things to come! Wish they'd do something like that!

Have to say I'm blown away by some of the art work I've seen people producing with the new photos. I so wish I was that creative but alas.....
                              Anyway, hats off to you for taking the time to do and for sharing!

Well gotta run, off on a weeks holiday this morning. Probably be lurking on my laptap (unfortunately dial up ) just in case we get any more promos or info.
                              Y'all have fun now!

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness
                                I think this will be a cool way for John and Liz to reunite on the season premiere.

John comes down the very stairs when he last saw her. When she notices everybody starting to celebrate that he is back, she turns round and looks at him and smiles letting him know that she was both proud and relief. Then she asks:

"Are you ok?"

"No." She frowns worried but he continues talking before she can say another word.
                                "What's this I hear about you going to the Genii to ask for the A bombs alone!" She raises an eyebrow and replies:

"Why do you get to be the only one to risk his life?" In the meantime they slowly close the distance between them.

"But the Genii can't be trusted. Surely they tried to screw us. How did you manage this?" She raises her eyebrow again and smiles flirting with him.

"You got your gene, I got my genius." At that moment they are finally less than a foot apart and then,

"Major Sheppard." That annoying Caddwell shows up to spoil our fun.

If this happens more or less like this, it would be really good for us shippers.

*sighs*
                                Hi there

I so love your idea............that would be just perfect wouldn't it?

Just gotta say wonderful stuff produced by everyone on this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X