Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    Leelakin post your sparky/msr essay. I need happy, because right now I'm sad.
    But but... where will we get our happy from after Sunday, then? ;_; I fear it's gonna destroy my fandom hopes!

Edit: I'm actually listening to "Another one bites the dust" by Queen right now... XD;;;;;;
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
      Spoiler:
      Thereby contradicting everything they've been trying to tell us. Right. Of course.

I guess I'll be sending dear Carson over to my preferred AU, where Peter still mans the control room, and Kolya still plots villainous things... and Carson takes care of everyone... and Lizzie and John have pretty babies... *cough*
      Spoiler:
      They just used the term 'disappearing' because they're friggin' COWARDS. Yeah, sure, stay ambiguous about the death of a popular character, the fans will just LOVE that.
      *gets the book "Tact 101" for them*
      sigpic

Comment

If I have to replace my keyboard, I'm sending you the bill
        Don't expect to get it paid since I'm POOR.

I'm glad I managed to make a few laugh ;P

The best thing that could possibly happen is that someone who respects their cast, the way Joss Whedon does, gets their hands on the show. We know that's not going to happen, but hearing him talk about the Firefly cast, and how he wanted to do the movie because his actors deserved to be the stars they were capable of being -- that's someone who you have to respect. That's someone who understands how rare a good cast is.
        ... and because the fans asked for it.

Dude, I know this is completely OT but the way he cried when there were SO MANY PEOPLE at the con when he expected there to be just a few. Oh my. The man LOVED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE WORD, he absolutely loved his show, absolutely loved his cast, absolutely loved his fans. And I loved him; and the show.

I just... I keep thinking that every tv show should have a producer that treats their show like Joss treated his.

But like someone mentioned in the Weir thread, let's lookat it from this angle: how many times has Elizabeth really been on screen? In several episodes she had like 1.5 minute of screen time. So, bringing her back as "recurring" role isn't going to be that much of a change.

*hangs onto hope/denial*
        livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by i found forever View Post

But like someone mentioned in the Weir thread, let's lookat it from this angle: how many times has Elizabeth really been on screen? In several episodes she had like 1.5 minute of screen time. So, bringing her back as "recurring" role isn't going to be that much of a change.

*hangs onto hope/denial*
          But, but there was still some Shep/Weir interaction, even in those minutes. I mean The Tower had that cute moment at the end, now those moments will be gone.

*iz depressed*
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

season 4
            Spoiler:

ELIZABETH: Hold on, I'm reading something important...

JOHN: You're being reduced to a recurring role?!

JOHN: How much trouble is it gonna cause you if I knock these PTB guys in the head?

Later that day...

"TPTBeeeeeeeeeee!"

Sparky on youtube

Comment

But, but there was still some Shep/Weir interaction, even in those minutes. I mean The Tower had that cute moment at the end, now those moments will be gone.

*iz depressed*
              Like I said, not much of a change. And every scene we do get will be like the grail

aw leave me alone. I'm depressed.

season 4
              Spoiler:

JOHN: How much trouble is it gonna cause you if I knock these PTB guys in the head?

Later that day...

"TPTBeeeeeeeeeee!"
              LOVED IT.

You know, something from season 4 that I'm looking forward to

Spoiler:
              atlantis being cut off from earth again. i really really loved that from season 1. it was so exciting and when they managed to get contact again it all went away D:
              livejournal * fanfiction

i do not support the cast changes. No x-over. Yes Elizabeth & Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post

*iz depressed*
                *glomp* D:
                We'll kick their @sses, that's for sure.

@mcat: LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

*holds down vomit* WTF?....WT-holy mother-F?! *has to leave the room due to violent tirade............................*

This is the most ridiculous G.D. thing I have EVER experienced....okay, maybe that's a tiny bit of a stretch....considering the weird stuff I've experienced but still...

*stalks off to SCI-FI.com to give piece of mind*

Can you tell I just found out about this disaster? *grinds teeth* The whole GD reason that I watch Atlantis is because of the character of Elizabeth! *kicks TPTB, kicks SCI-FI, tirades more*

I'm trying to calm down...seriously I am...but at the moment, I feel like I'm trapped in the psychiac intensive care unit....i just don't know if I'm the patient or TPTB are the patients........................................................................ ................................wait....oh no....oh sweet lord.... David Beckham is moving to a US team.....ummm someone needs to up my meds.......I'm in the twilight zone
                  It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                  Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                  ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

Hey i've been a lurker here for such a long time. I just decided to show myself because I am just so mad about the whole
                    Spoiler:
                    taking Elizabeth off the main characters thing.

Plus I looovve sparky. And I wanted to be able to share my sparky love with the world!

sigpic
                    + // Sparky = <33

[Sig by Me!]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkx ` View Post
                      Hey i've been a lurker here for such a long time. I just decided to show myself because I am just so mad about the whole
                      Spoiler:

Plus I looovve sparky. And I wanted to be able to share my sparky love with the world!

Yeah, I know, this is gonna be short but.....DUDE.....NICE signature.... not to mention the rest of the Save Liz banners!!!!!!! VERY nice...ALL of them...*signs* so much for our week of sparks *bottom lip trembles*
                      It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                      Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                      ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

season 4
                        Spoiler:

Later that day...

"TPTBeeeeeeeeeee!"
                        BWAHAHAHA! omg that made laugh! nice work! this really cheered me up after the stupid crappy news
                        three's a crowd...
                        ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                        And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

After reading all this season 4 news from Brad Wright and the latest Joe interview about "First Strike", I've been thinking. This is probably completely dumb, but I don't like going to sleep with negative thoughts. Maybe in Season 4
                          Spoiler:
                          Elizabeth becomes a recurring character because of "drastic measures" she takes "in order to save the city of Atlantis" and that drastic measure is her being kidnapped or whatever for half of the season. During this time, Team Sheppard goes on this "big adventure" to save Elizabeth. And they bring Carter along because she has a new ship or something.

So this idea we get

1.) Adventure that requires he main Atlantis team.
                          2.) John possibly angsting over Elizabeth
                          3.) A reason for Elizabeth being recurring.
                          4.) Maybe a reason for Carter to show up for 14 episodes.

Then again this sounds too much like a fanfic plot.

I know this thought is pretty ridiculous, but it was pretty amusing when I was chatting with xfkirsten eariler. Then again we kind of went on a tangent and talked about a PrincessBride!Atlantis. Hey, we've gotta keep our Fandom Zen some how, right?
                          ~Athena

Comment

season 4
                            Spoiler:

Later that day...

"TPTBeeeeeeeeeee!"

Hahaha Go John! kick Butt!

Originally posted by Sparkx ` View Post
                            Spoiler:

Welcome Sparkx. sorry it had to be under such a depressing moment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                            After reading all this season 4 news from Brad Wright and the latest Joe interview about "First Strike", I've been thinking. This is probably completely dumb, but I don't like going to sleep with negative thoughts. Maybe in Season 4
                            Spoiler:
                            Elizabeth becomes a recurring character because of "drastic measures" she takes "in order to save the city of Atlantis" and that drastic measure is her being kidnapped or whatever for half of the season. During this time, Team Sheppard goes on this "big adventure" to save Elizabeth. And they bring Carter along because she has a new ship or something.

So this idea we get

I know this thought is pretty ridiculous, but it was pretty amusing when I was chatting with xfkirsten eariler. Then again we kind of went on a tangent and talked about a PrincessBride!Atlantis. Hey, we've gotta keep our Fandom Zen some how, right?

indeed!.. u never know echoes was kinda a spoof epi
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Spoiler:

So this idea we get

Omg, PrincessBride!Atlantis! John would make a GREAT Westley/Dread Pirate Roberts! And Rodney is so Vizzini! And Ronon can be Fezzik! And, I guess that makes Teyla Inigo! Well, somebody killed her father...

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Spoiler:

So this idea we get

i like that! lets cross our fingers and hope that it will be something like that... ah.. who are we kidding? the idea is too good, they'll never think of it.
                                three's a crowd...
                                ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                                And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X