Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    By the way it's Joe's B-Day he turned 40 !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE !!!

xxxx
    Oh goodness, so it is - and Paul McGillion is 38 today, also. I keep losing track of what date it is. Nearly the end of the first week in January already.

Happy birthday to both of them

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOE AND PAUL!!!
      SAVE ELIZABETH WEIR

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
        Oh goodness, so it is - and Paul McGillion is 38 today, also. I keep losing track of what date it is. Nearly the end of the first week in January already.

Happy birthday to both of them
        Oh you're right ! Completely forgot it's also Paul's birthday
        like you said : HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of them

Comment

Indeed. Happy Birthday Joe and Paul!!!

I posted this over on Joe's thunk thread. Think it's appropriate here also. And, btw, I've always had a thing for younger men.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Great pics, eps, and points everyone is making! (Sorry I'm not doing individuals, but I don't think we have time or the room for everything I've missed, LOL )

For those of you that are reading "Journey to Forever," I'm so sorry it's taken so long to write the next chapter. I woke up sick New Years morning and went to the doctor only to discover that I have an ear infection, upper respiratory infection, and stomach virus. Bleh. Seriously, how the heck did that happen? *headdesk* I've been missing my Sparky obsession luv, LOL. And then I got put on antibiotics that make me sleepy, so I haven't felt like doing anything but sleeping. So no writing and no visiting the forum. *wails* But I'm better now, and wow, it's great to be back!

I come with a gift of a new (albeit a tad late, sorry) chapter: "Journey to Forever" chapter 2, "A Day of Mourning": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3318739/2/ I hope you enjoy!

Later, everyone!

~fyd~
            My fanfic: ~fyd818 My vids: ~decatbastet SAWS: Spanky-a-Week Summer

Comment

Hi fyd, don't worry about not updating fics on time. I think I win in not updating. I have no idea when was the last time I update my "Very Secret Atlantis Journals" aka VSAJ - Season 2.

For those who are still following this even though there has been a hiatus that is probably as long as the SciFi Channel hiatus. Here is Chapter/episode.

2x03 Runner

This parody is not for children. It contains both foul and sexual content so be warned.
              ~Athena

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Paul!!!

GET WELL SOON, FYD!!!

spanky_girl

sigpic

"At the crossroads of our life, when we pass in the dark like two silent ships. . .please hand me a flashlight" ~fyd

"When life gets weary and we can't stand alone. . I'll meet you for pizza at Papa John's"
                ~ Me

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                  Hi fyd, don't worry about not updating fics on time. I think I win in not updating. I have no idea when was the last time I update my "Very Secret Atlantis Journals" aka VSAJ - Season 2.

For those who are still following this even though there has been a hiatus that is probably as long as the SciFi Channel hiatus. Here is Chapter/episode.

2x03 Runner

This parody is not for children. It contains both foul and sexual content so be warned.
                  That was the best VSAJ ever. Just what I needed, and I do so love the smell of Aqua Velva in the mornings.or at night Makes me want to see an ep where we actually hear what they are thinking. Hee. Well maybe not Rodney because he already pretty much blurts it all out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    That was the best VSAJ ever. Just what I needed, and I do so love the smell of Aqua Velva in the mornings.or at night Makes me want to see an ep where we actually hear what they are thinking. Hee. Well maybe not Rodney because he already pretty much blurts it all out.
                    Thanks Southern Red!

Rodney does pretty much blurt everything out. I think trying to figure out what Elizabeth and John and are thinking would be the most interesting. Especially when they are listening to Rodney rambling about everything.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                      Thanks Southern Red!

Rodney does pretty much blurt everything out. I think trying to figure out what Elizabeth and John and are thinking would be the most interesting. Especially when they are listening to Rodney rambling about everything.
                      Yep, I think John does figuratively have his fingers in his ears mumbling "lalala" at such times. Maybe even sometimes when Elizabeth is yelling at him. Like in The Game. Hee.
                      Spoiler:
                      Speaking of The Game. I watched it again yesterday, and it seemed to me that Elizabeth glared at John quite a bit longer than at Rodney. One time Rodney had already walked away and she and John were still exchanging an I-expected-more-of-you-I'm-sorry-I-disappointed-you look.
                      sigpic

Comment

Please excuse my random squeee but...

I needed a JF fix for the holidays so decided to rent the CSI:Miami episode he was in.

The policeman called him Sparky!!!!

Hehe

PS Athenaktt, I love your VSAJ! Lots of green for keeping up the good work.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for the banner

I heart the pretty people &
                        And in an AU galaxy called the Uncharted Territories &

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yep, I think John does figuratively have his fingers in his ears mumbling "lalala" at such times. Maybe even sometimes when Elizabeth is yelling at him. Like in The Game. Hee.
                          Spoiler:
                          Speaking of The Game. I watched it again yesterday, and it seemed to me that Elizabeth glared at John quite a bit longer than at Rodney. One time Rodney had already walked away and she and John were still exchanging an I-expected-more-of-you-I'm-sorry-I-disappointed-you look.
                          I think Elizabeth is just disappointed that after 3 years John is still getting into trouble. I bet she's had many private conversations with John about not getting into trouble with Rodney.

Those two are the two trouble makers of Atlantis. At least John did warn Elizabeth in the end of "Rising".

SHEPPARD: You realize I could get us into all sorts of... trouble, right?

Originally posted by Ebinia View Post

PS Athenaktt, I love your VSAJ! Lots of green for keeping up the good work.
                          Thanks. I'll try to do my best and not procrastinate so long for the next update.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Ebinia View Post

I needed a JF fix for the holidays so decided to rent the CSI:Miami episode he was in.

The policeman called him Sparky!!!!

Hehe
                            Hee! I'd forgotten that, but you're right! Cool.

Comment

Cute sparky fic.
                              http://lone-pyramid.livejournal.com/36430.html#cutid1

Aww, I want them in quarantine now.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                Cute sparky fic.
                                http://lone-pyramid.livejournal.com/36430.html#cutid1

Aww, I want them in quarantine now.
                                Hee. It really is, isn't it? She said she wouldn't send me any more to read until I finished beta-reading that, but I didn't want to give it up

Comment

Working...
                                X