No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, don't post so much guys I can only get on the internet now and again now that my computer has been away and I must be involved in the convos.

Notice in home he's with teyla but he keeps thinking about weir, wondering if shes okay. And in hotzone he's with teyla again, but he's talking about weir again. Check out scripts or something and you'll see it.

I'm totally for this pair now. But I still visit Shep/Tey. They have the best partys. Woot!
    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Notice in home he's with teyla but he keeps thinking about weir
      Yup and Teyla notices it too ~''I am sure she is fine – as I am sure they are all fine'.
      After reading the transcripts I picked up on something that i never thought anything of before, and that's
      Spoiler:
      how great it is that Teyla chews John out over undermining Weir's authority infront of Bates, showing once again (first time in Suspician) that she understands Weir's responsibility as a leader.

Comment

Oh, pages over pages to read. Where to start first to catch up.

Ah, yeah, first I want to say Athenaktt the “Very Secret Atlantis Journals” are great, I couldn´t stop laughing.

And this whole how-old-is-weir-how-old-is-shep-thing. I never really thought about it and I don´t think it matters cause these two have this exceptional chemistry and this is all I care about. Besides I´m terrible in guessing the age

And to the start of shipping: I´m not sure about this, I was hooked by atlantis the first moment and I loved the argument on the balcony. I think that´s the point it started.
        Yesterday aired “Hotzone”. Great episode. Have I said I love to watch good arguments? And this definitly was what I´m looking for.
        The scene in the gym with shep and teyla IMO there was no shippiness (ok I´m not objective), but i think it was really funny how teyla kicked shep
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by John Sheppard
          Notice in home he's with teyla but he keeps thinking about weir, wondering if shes okay. And in hotzone he's with teyla again, but he's talking about weir again. Check out scripts or something and you'll see it.
          Hehe I have noticed that...then again I've been reading through all the episode transcripts too...make fun of them.

But yes, Sheppard always seems to have Weir on the brain, and later into the season Sheppard and Weir are constantly having gazefests too.

Originally posted by naught but nice
          Ah, yeah, first I want to say Athenaktt the “Very Secret Atlantis Journals” are great, I couldn´t stop laughing.
          Thanks! I'm glad I can give you guys a little laugh with my silly fic. Believe me when I'm writing it at work, I'm trying so hard not to crack myself up.
          ~Athena

Comment

Hey Athenaktt--Could you share a link to your journals again? I'd like to get some laughs today (work is miserable).

Thanks,
            -girlgater

Comment

Picture time!
              Hehe, mirroring each other again

'Er..hello...? Guys...? Care to share what's so funny? Oh fine. Just ignore the injured guy!

John ~ We need to find a place where Rodney can't interupt us.
              Liz ~ You know, there's a nice lil storage closet just ahead....

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                John, I'm worried. First that Tame photo with you hit the net, now DJ Fav is floating one of her own. Rumor has it that shipperahoy is negotiating with the "Enquirer" for a front page story. Just what the heck did you DO at that con?!?!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hello everybody! *waves*

I just thought that I'd poke my head out from the lurker shadows and say hello...
                  I've been a Shep/Weir shipper since the show began (well, maybe not from 'Rising', I didn't really know much about it then) and I've also been a die hard sg-1 fan ever since that began too!!

I've been watching this thred for a while and I couldn't resist from popping in.

And I know about the Mints!....They look a bit dirty to me...

*Turns around to head back into Lurker Land...*
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                    Hello everybody! *waves*

I just thought that I'd poke my head out from the lurker shadows and say hello...
                    I've been a Shep/Weir shipper since the show began (well, maybe not from 'Rising', I didn't really know much about it then) and I've also been a die hard sg-1 fan ever since that began too!!

I've been watching this thred for a while and I couldn't resist from popping in.

Welcome!

Always lovely to meet more Shep/Weir shippers
                    Uncontrolled Destiny
                    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      Hello everybody! *waves*

No no come back!!! Please stay!
                      WELCOME - always great to have another Sheppard / Weir shipper join in.
                      Are you sure we can't tempt you to a mint!!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                        Ooh boy...

I just squeed. Literally. Loud enough to send my cat running. Because I just read the new fic at Langford U.

Gave me a big big grin for the day, and once again makes me so happy to have all you fanfic writers out there. Don't know where I'd be without you - probably curled up in a little ball somewhere, suffering withdrawl. Instead I'm walking around grinning and laughing (and earning some very weird looks when I do it in the middle of the hallway because I've remember something I read). So that's my Shep/Weir fix for the day.

Now if I could just get the song from Firefly out of my head. Love the song, but it's so short that I went through it 5 times just while washing lunch dishes.
                        Hope you don't mind — I passed your comments along to Ms. Raven. She was glad to know you enjoyed it, and also said she had a fun mental image of your cat running off. For everyone else, I'd definitely recommend The Fundraiser.

(As for the Firefly theme, there are worse fates, but alas, "The Ballad of Serenity" isn't going to be in the movie.)
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Hi Major_Moomin!!

Awww don't go, come back and play. It might get a bit serious from time to time but really it's a lot of fun, and there's enough mints for everybody ~ nothing wrong with them honest, there just a bit dusty

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            Hey Athenaktt--Could you share a link to your journals again? I'd like to get some laughs today (work is miserable).

Thanks,
                            Aw I'm sorry that I saw your post after I got back from work...

But for those who want to read my Silly Journal fic. Here's the link. For the ones I've posted on FF.Net Very Secret Atlantis Journals

I also have them on my Livejournal, for those who feel like shifting through my maniacally posts of life to find each entry. VSAJ on my LJ
                            Last edited by Athenaktt; 12 May 2005, 05:10 PM. Reason: adding links
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan
                              No no come back!!! Please stay!
                              WELCOME - always great to have another Sheppard / Weir shipper join in.
                              Are you sure we can't tempt you to a mint!!
                              Err...Go on then! *goes to take a mint*..no wait!, what am i thinking!

Thankyou for the warm welcome!...and get those mints away from me!
                              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                Hope you don't mind — I passed your comments along to Ms. Raven. She was glad to know you enjoyed it, and also said she had a fun mental image of your cat running off. For everyone else, I'd definitely recommend The Fundraiser.

(As for the Firefly theme, there are worse fates, but alas, "The Ballad of Serenity" isn't going to be in the movie.)

No, I don't mind at all! This is pretty much the only place I actually talk, and don't lurk, so I'm always happy when the people whose work I admire can actually learn of it. I really should de-lurk other places and start telling them myself....

And WELCOME Major_Moomin!!!!! Stay de-lurked! This forum will suck you in, and you'll want to post! Trust me, I'm a professional lurker (hence the name) and I wasn't able to stay that way.

We can never have too many Shep/Weir shippers!
                                ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                                The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Working...
                                X