No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you like me...you really, really like me..

dang it, GW let me go away and sleep....i will come play later...
    sigpic

Comment

hehe!! i get ALL the blame for suckin people into threads, eh?? *doesn't mind*

love the pics, PM!! yes, we love havin ya around! every thread needs a few friendshippers!

Comment

yes, i agree Em...*huggles*

*huggles John too*
        sigpic

Comment

Hugs for everyone - now go already.

Oh I see, you just wanna get 700 posts thats all isn't it, well hurry up then and do it.

In the mean time I am still looking for pics, got some good weir ones. Ahem. But I must find some with both in it. Keep the thread ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

LOL! I sorry......I making John Sheppard mad at me...
            sigpic

Comment

Oh shucks I'm not mad, how could I be mad at you.

Have a pic, I know we've seen it before but its a dam good pic.

The "she wants me" eyebrow!

Comment

700 posts.....goodnight all...Weeeee!
                sigpic

Comment

ooh!! that's a good angst piccy!!! almost half "she wants me" yet she's leaving... ooh... *just got a plot bunny!* everything's giving me plot bunnies lately though!!

Comment

Lol. Woah! Watch out for those plot bunnies they're everywhere.

Comment

Is it safe to come back in here? I hope no one is speeding - wouldn't want to hit a bunny.

So this Friday is "Home" - I do enjoy the "awkwardness" in Shep's room in the beginning.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                        I was watching The Eye earlier and even for a non-shipper there was definitely evidence of something more than just friendship when Sheppard thought Weir had been killed....

*feels like she's betrayed shep*
                        *scurries off back to shep thunk thread*
                        I absolutely *love* the Eye for it's shippy moments. The one at the end certainly is suggesting something... And I have a piccy of that! (Hope you don't mind there's no Weir in it)

I'll have to go hunting for more pics with Shep & Weir because the only ones I have are the ones you guys have posted...
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Great fics Athena !
                          Do you plan to write more chapters for these 2 fics ? I would love to see Shep and Weir naming other constellations. And these Atlantis Journals are just hilarious !
                          Thanks Florence!

Yes I do plan to finish the "Secret Journals". I promise I'll get the whole season done before season 2 begins. At least that's my plan.

As for "Constellation," I probably will write another chapter to that. Hopefully I'll get that up rather sooner than later.
                          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Is it safe to come back in here? I hope no one is speeding - wouldn't want to hit a bunny.

So this Friday is "Home" - I do enjoy the "awkwardness" in Shep's room in the beginning.
                            I love the scene between them in his bedroom, with the 'you can put your mind at rest, I'm not going anywhere.' and 'I'm staying' 'Good, it wouldn't be the same without you'. Definite filrting bits in that scene, through the serious-ness of the who's going home discussion. Plus, Weir was in his bedroom, and that can never be a bad thing, right?
                            Uncontrolled Destiny
                            My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

I love the "Secret Journals", Athena!! They're hilarious!

I'm planning to read "Constellation" later today, so I might actually get some work done...

I found a piccy :

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                                John also shows some paternal tendencies along with his childlike behavior. He relates well with the kids (even if there is a cultural barrier). He even shows it to McKay at times – such as his expression when McKay starts going on about how even seemingly innocuous Ancient devices can kill you. In fact, the way both of he and Elizabeth ignore McKay’s whining about his imminent death is much like my parents ignored me when I was whining about.
                                When I read this I thought about this scene idea that has been going on in my head lately. John and Elizabeth are married and they're discussing the prospect of having kids. One asks the other if they think they're ready to have kids. (I haven't worked who says what yet.) The other responds by saying something like. "Well, I think we've done a pretty good job with Rodney." Said with

Comment

Working...
                                X