Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k1037
    Old images, I know.. I just happened to look back a ways in this thread and saw a post mentioning something along the lines of JF stating there isn't any particular chemistry between the two actors.
    Still great pics nonetheless, I loved em.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Loved this episode. It was a little different and very good. TH's acting - wonderful

Spoiler:
      The vibe in end scene was wow! The chemistry between these two.... It is beautiful, indeed.
      I was happy to see a scene of her and the team - her family in the end, and then a seperate one with her main lifeline in this episode, her persisten voice that helped her in showing a way out of this mess and confusion - John.

Awww Sedge!

Comment

Great vids, green for all of you.

I bring also a vid, I hope you're not already sick of these. Thanks for taking your time and watch them all.

Title: Take Your Breath Away
        Rating: PG-15
        Warning: Slight sexual situation.
        Pairing: Sheppard/Weir
        Characters: Elizabeth Weir, John Sheppard
        Spoiler: 3x06 The Real World, Season 3
        Size: 5.4 MB
        File: wmv
        A/N: No scene in this video is placed by accident! So listen closely to the text (lyrics are in my journal). *lol* Thanks to jr_moon for the rating help.

DOWNLOAD LINKS IN MY JOURNAL
        or YOU TUBE
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
          FP!!! LMAO! I had the exact same thought!! We have lurkers in this joint all the time and I'm convinced there are tattlers that report directly to TPTB! LOL! In that case boys...our verdict is fantastic job on TRW!!! More! More!
          I guess the poor, underpaid soul is doing his/her job quite well

So far, this season keeps giving some great scenes for videos. *seconds Bama's request for J and E to be trapped somewhere alone..... *

Comment

Soooo, I posted my first message last night and it must have ended up... um...in the Pegasus Galaxy? But the lure of Sparky is too great and I am trying again. I'm such a newbie to forums that I'm bound to make a few wrong turns. Don't be afraid to point me in the right direction!

My one thought to add to TRW. Even though we didn't see it, let's consider that
            Spoiler:
            maybe John talked to Elizabeth before we saw them in Atlantis. Since at the beginning she was barely seeing him, maybe she could only hear him through the people in her dream world. Right after Jack kinda morphed into John he said "we need you." And later her mom says "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Can't you hear John saying those things?
            It's all in the perception.
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Red, about the
              Spoiler:
              Georgetown connection. I have to say I felt that that house placement should've been out by Walter Reed, it looked to me a lot more like some of the houses back around there that're set far from the road. Do I make any sense? I love DC and urban Maryland.. beautiful houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda

I bring also a vid, I hope you're not already sick of these. Thanks for taking your time and watch them all.

A/N: No scene in this video is placed by accident! So listen closely to the text (lyrics are in my journal). *lol* Thanks to jr_moon for the rating help.

or YOU TUBE

That was an absolutely AMAZING video. I found my self holding my breath and having that little "squitchy" feeling I get in my chest when I see a couple that just belongs together!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda

or YOU TUBE
                  OMG, I adore that song, especially when she sings it live. I've always thought it would be a fantastic Sparky song because it's just so intense and passionate. Excellent job!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ankareeda -> WAOW thank you for the musicvid !!
                    My favorite actress and my favorite singer in the same vid !! what more could I ask ?
                    It's one of the best sparky vid of the year for me

Comment

Wow, it's past 2:30 am here and I really should be in bed, but I've just been catching up in the S/J ship family thread and thought I'd pop back in with a new wallpaper:

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                        Red, about the
                        Spoiler:
                        Georgetown connection. I have to say I felt that that house placement should've been out by Walter Reed, it looked to me a lot more like some of the houses back around there that're set far from the road. Do I make any sense? I love DC and urban Maryland.. beautiful houses.
                        There are bunches of neighborhoods all throughout NW that would work. Just not Georgetown.

Originally posted by k1037
                        There's no chemistry between the actors there. Nope, none..

They just happened to get stuck sitting together/spending half of the time staring @ one another..

http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/index....gmFilters=#pic

and, of course..

http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/index....gmFilters=#pic

How exactly does JF deny it while keeping a straight face?
                        Picture this: JF and TH are called into a meeting with TPTB.

TPTB: You've got to stop doing that thing you do.
                        JF: What thing?
                        TH: Excuse me?
                        TPTB: You know that thing. You even did it at ComicCon. It must stop now.
                        TH: We're not doing any thing? Are we, Joe?
                        JF: WTF?
                        TPTB: *holds up pics from ComicCon*
                        TH: Oh, that thing. *blushes*
                        JF: WTF? I was just kidding around.
                        TPTB: Kidding around huh? Then what about these? *holds up screencaps from TRW*
                        JF:
                        TH: *blushes some more*
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                          *Resistance is futile*

Argh, argh..... I wasn't going to post till I've seen the whole episode but after reading the reviews, your posts, vids (thanks Ana) etc I've only got one thing to say....

SQUEESPARKYSQUEE!!!!!!!

*Now where are my blood pressure pills?????*
                          Definitely!

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                          SR? I agree we should voice our opinions on the episode thread to counteract some of the negativity. Maybe some of the more intrepid posters here can do it. I've tried ages ago but it's very hard to stay Zen after reading some of those posts and not react to them. I would need more pills.
                          I used to only post in here but since I'd like to be heard and I imagine people connected with the show would spend what little time they have looking at reaction to actual episodes and not just ships, I've started posting comments over in the episode threads as well. Good way to get heard. Let them know what we like and don't.

PS, I kinda like the new look of gateworld.net.

AL

Comment

Originally posted by gambit
                            Spoiler:
                            Maybe she has had some self-defense training, but I can tell you that those "moves" didn't really look like someone with training. All she did was throw a punch and do a little two foot kick while sitting on the bed. Anyone can do that.
                            Either way, we got
                            Spoiler:
                            Action!Lizzie.
                            Works for me! ;D

AL

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                              There are bunches of neighborhoods all throughout NW that would work. Just not Georgetown.
                              True 'nough.

Originally posted by Southern Red
                              Picture this: JF and TH are called into a meeting with TPTB.

TPTB: You've got to stop doing that thing you do.
                              JF: What thing?
                              TH: Excuse me?
                              TPTB: You know that thing. You even did it at ComicCon. It must stop now.
                              TH: We're not doing any thing? Are we, Joe?
                              JF: WTF?
                              TPTB: *holds up pics from ComicCon*
                              TH: Oh, that thing. *blushes*
                              JF: WTF? I was just kidding around.
                              TPTB: Kidding around huh? Then what about these? *holds up screencaps from TRW*
                              JF:
                              TH: *blushes some more*
                              Damn you! Now I have tea all over my monitor.

Comment

Sorry about the monitor. *hands Trialia a sponge*

So anyway, I've been reading the episode thread etc. and am loving some of the reactions to TRW.
                                Spoiler:
                                My favorite post implied that John performed some sort of sexual healing trick on Liz. ROTFLMAO! Yee Gads! they all see it now. It's sexualhealing!Sparky. The laying on of hands takes on a completely new meaning. *Just a little rural Southern religious reference. Nothing to see here.* But seriously the number of non-shippers who see the deep connection and actually like it seems to have grown exponentially. For once, which probably won't last long, I'm also enjoying the naysayers. This ep was boring, unlike Sateda when John talked to Teyla and touched her hand with tenderness and caring. I keep expecting someone to say he was actually angry with her for getting in trouble and endangering all their lives thus forcing him to once again play the hero. I guess he really wanted to choke her again but people were watching. Can't remember having so much fun.

Oh and you know what? TPTB are reading that thread and paying attention.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X