Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    John *thinks* - sigh, I guess it'll be the handcuffs for me tonight then.
    *Interesting mental picture forming*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*mental picture coming into view* ---no, it's too much to be thinking about while trying to work! (Wait a minute...am I on the thunk thread)?
      -girlgater

Comment

I'm just wondering if its Sheppard or Weir who is using the handcuffs?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I think I've read that fic.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            I'm just wondering if its Sheppard or Weir who is using the handcuffs?
            Or do they trade places?

Comment

Originally posted by naughty but nice
              Hallo everybody,

now i´m through the 155 pages of this thread. been busy with this almost a week.
              What can i say? i was addicted to SGA by the first moment.
              And i saw this wonderful chemistry between JF and TH. No way for me to this shep/teyla thing i have read before.
              I loved to read through all this comments and also to spoil a little bit season 1 cause “The Eye” will premiere not until next Wednesday here. Can´t wait to see coming episodes.
              It´s fun to watch them interact and struggle (I´m this kind of girl who loves to see a well-written and –played struggle).
              For me there´s no need of a romantic relation between these two - not in the moment - the way it´s developing now is wonderful to watch.

I think that´s enough for my first post here in this forum and in a foreign language. I apologize for incorrect grammer and spelling.
              Welcome! *waves*

Wow, you read through all the pages?! That's perseverance for you! Your English is excellent, don't worry

I love that pic FoolishPleasure! She's just standing so gosh darn close to him
              Uncontrolled Destiny
              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Hallo everybody,

now i´m through the 155 pages of this thread. been busy with this almost a week.
                What can i say? i was addicted to SGA by the first moment.
                And i saw this wonderful chemistry between JF and TH. No way for me to this shep/teyla thing i have read before.
                I loved to read through all this comments and also to spoil a little bit season 1 cause “The Eye” will premiere not until next Wednesday here. Can´t wait to see coming episodes.
                It´s fun to watch them interact and struggle (I´m this kind of girl who loves to see a well-written and –played struggle).
                For me there´s no need of a romantic relation between these two - not in the moment - the way it´s developing now is wonderful to watch.

I think that´s enough for my first post here in this forum and in a foreign language. I apologize for incorrect grammer and spelling.
                WELCOME!!

I'm a bit late but....
                Wow, like everyone else said, amazing that you read through the entire thread!
                Please don't worry about your language or grammar, the important thing is that we are very pleased you have joined us and that you enjoy yourself. I am sure we all look forward to hearing your views!!

Comment

ooh! new person!!! and read EVERY page?!!! wow!!! welcome, welcome!!!

can't wait for those questions tomorrow! it was fun last week, especially hearing everyone's thoughts and getting some in-depth discussion!

Comment

So the question for this week is Hide and Seek?
                    ~Athena

Comment

Thankyou all for the nice welcome.
                      And no, i don´t want a mint i would prefer something more ... clean
                      my native language is german.

There was a question to choose one favorite scene. For me its in the moment from Hide and seek. John throws Rodney from the balcony and he´s so a proud little boy when he tells weir that he shoot Rodney

I hope i can add something to your discussions there are so many things i thought about but to put this in english ... aaaaaaaargh

btw, what for stand RST and UST?
                      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

btw, what for stand RST and UST?
                        RST = Resolved Sexual Tension
                        UST = Unresolved Sexual Tension
                        Uncontrolled Destiny
                        My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Sorry couldn't resist
                          How awesome is this? I wandered back over here for the first time in a long while and this is the first post GW comes up with!

Such a nice image to go to sleep with Oh, wait, wrong thread! It will be such a nice image for Lizzie to go to sleep with
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Thanks ohshocking
                            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              How awesome is this? I wandered back over here for the first time in a long while and this is the first post GW comes up with!

Such a nice image to go to sleep with Oh, wait, wrong thread! It will be such a nice image for Lizzie to go to sleep with
                              Ha! You hussy!!! I might have known...

*Smooches to Marimba*

on topic, on topic, on topic....

Does anyone else think that the spoilers coming out are (dare I say it) encouraging?

Comment

Ha! You hussy!!! I might have known...

*Smooches to Marimba*

on topic, on topic, on topic....

Does anyone else think that the spoilers coming out are (dare I say it) encouraging?
                                Why, because thus far Sheppard's been tied up in two episodes? (Drat, wrong thread!) Or did you mean some other kind of encouraging?
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X