No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew! Well, now that real life is out of the way for a while I can finally come back and post. I've missed it! And you guys reached 1500 pages without me! *pout.* Oh well, I'm planning on being around for 1600....which should happen in a few days.

On a side note, remember that friend I was talking about who saw Sparky even though she doesn't watch Atlantis? I think I've converted her to our wacky little world. She's started watching episodes whenever she can. I'm so excited because now I'll have someone in the real world who I can talk to about the show! Not that you guys are chopped liver or anything; I love coming on here and reading what everyone has to say, but it will be nice to be able to actually talk to someone.

Hi to all my fellow newbies!

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
    Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
    Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
    Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

whooo go us!!!.. in regardeds to A.L's question..
      Spoiler:
      i think its a pic of sedgy!... i see if i can get a better pic becasue i have seen it upclose somehwere... i think
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Yay us! 1500 pages!
        In honour of this monumentous occasion I post this picture from "The Eye"

... Anybody notice where Johns hand is?
        And i'll throw this one in just for good measure!!
        Spoiler:

EDIT: Yay! I'm now a Mature Symbiote... It's only taken like 6 months

***Thankyou to Andy for this sig***

Comment

Originally posted by A.L.
          In regards to the last pic in your spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Anybody know what the pic on her desk is of? It looks like either Sedge or an old black and white of a couple possibly dancing while the man wears an army uniform. Maybe her parents? Or her and her dad when she was little. I guess it could be a pic of anything really. Even a pretty bush she saw one day for all we know. Just curious.

Also, on a Sparky level, I love how his birthday present to her seems to have such a prominent place in the room. Close by on the front center of her desk instead of one of the back shelves.

AL
          I was going to ask if that pot in at the front of her deck was the infamous mints pot...

Oh dear, I've been hanging around here too long. And it's only been since December...

Comment

Originally posted by ShepsGirl1987
            Yay us! 1500 pages!
            In honour of this monumentous occasion I post this picture from "The Eye"

... Anybody notice where Johns hand is?
            And i'll throw this one in just for good measure!!
            Spoiler:

EDIT: Yay! I'm now a Mature Symbiote... It's only taken like 6 months
            In the background, it looks like Ford has noticed and is studiously looking away...
            And I know what you mean about becoming a Mature Symbiote. But then, I became Jaffa Fodder and Jaffa Soldier rather quickly after that!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
              In the background, it looks like Ford has noticed and is studiously looking away...
              And I know what you mean about becoming a Mature Symbiote. But then, I became Jaffa Fodder and Jaffa Soldier rather quickly after that!
              Lol! Yeah. See TPTB! Everybody see's the Sparky! Every the characters you created! First Ford then Rodney... Go Sparky!
              and = LOVE!

EDIT: OH YEAH 30000 posts! *does happy dance* well lets break out the HUGS!
              Spoiler:

Does this still need to be in a spolier tag? Best to put it one just in case...

Comment

Just noticed we're about to hit 30,000 posts (egads!) and thought I would post my latest wallpaper in honour of that.

Hope everyone likes it!

Comment

LOL!... great pics ShepsGirl1987.. love that last one

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    Rodney: No, no, no!!!! This can't be right! Why do you guys get 30,000 posts and McKay/Weir only get 4,100 posts. I'm the genius around here AND I get more character development than either one of you!

John and Elizabeth: Why do they post so much? We're not doing anything at all.

HAPPY 30,000 POSTS!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!!!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                      Rodney: No, no, no!!!! This can't be right! Why do you guys get 30,000 posts and McKay/Weir only get 4,100 posts. I'm the genius around here AND I get more character development than either one of you!

John and Elizabeth: Why do they post so much? We're not doing anything at all.
                      But they don't need to do anything! They just are!

Sorry for the one-liner.

Comment

thats sooo true!.. pics are season one so i dont know if anybodyes seen them so just check it out!

Spoiler:

Togetherness...

And then Mckays bad timing!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                          Just noticed we're about to hit 30,000 posts (egads!) and thought I would post my latest wallpaper in honour of that.

Hope everyone likes it!
                          Lovely wallpapers Ankareeda and hopalong. Thought it was the same picture as in my sig but had a close look and it's a bit different. Like your sig too, ShepsGirl1987.

You know, in honour of this occasion I can almost eat the mints or the mint-cake. (almost)

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Hey, I was just reading the new interview with MG.
                            Spoiler:
                            He was asked a question and they mentioned not seeing inside Liz's quarters and he said (and I quote) "That is fascinating that you said that. I just wrote a scene in Weir's quarters."

I wonder if John's also in that scene Here's hoping!!!
                            Last edited by ShepsGirl1987; 15 May 2006, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                              Like your sig too, ShepsGirl1987.

You know, in honour of this occasion I can almost eat the mints or the mint-cake. (almost)
                              Thank you! I like to go around and collect all the Sparky icons I possibly can... Pretty sad huh?
                              And I know what you mean about the mints

Comment

ShepsGirl1987

Hey, I was just reading the new interview with MG.
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                He was asked a question and they mentioned now seeing inside Liz's quarters and he said (and I quote) "That is fascinating that you said that. I just wrote a scene in Weir's quarters."

I wonder if John's also in that scene Here's hoping!!!

ooh Hello! i hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X