Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suehsi
    as you see, my skills are also bad, but .... that don´t annoy me. i made a lot of mistakes and so, but its funny. most of the people understand what i mean.
    You are doing just fine Sue. My French is only passable for reading and my German is entirely gained from reading documents relating to the DDR. I'm always terrified that when I take more German (which is inevitable for what I"m studying in school) that I'll find out that must of what I know is SED and Ossi jargon.

Comment

[QUOTE=Major Fischer]You are doing just fine Sue. My French is only passable for reading and my German is entirely gained from reading documents relating to the DDR.
      [QUOTE]

sue?
      ohmygod - french. i hate this language because i´m bad in speaking, gramma, reading, writing ... you can say everywhere. but i need it for my a-levels

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        That's the reason we don't use it?! I had thought because the combining of names was too Soap Operaish...
        Shweir is a town in Lebanon. Shweir is nestled near the base of Mount Sanneen and is centrally located. It is about 40 minutes drive east of Beirut and the Mediterranean Sea. Dhour El Shweir is blessed with ideal four season weather and as such it is/was/is again a popular summer resort.

I was looking at some pictures, and it looks very pretty .

Shweir in the winter .

Just some useless little facts, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by suehsi
          ohmygod - french. i hate this language because i´m bad in speaking, gramma, reading, writing ... you can say everywhere. but i need it for my a-levels
          I'm at university for modern european history and international relations. Which probably explains why I'm so in love with Dr. Weir. German is in my concentration, I just haven't gotten to it in school yet. French... well, I lived near Quebec so had to take it in school, but I can't roll my "R"s so my spoken french was always pretty terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            Shweir is a town in Lebanon. Shweir is nestled near the base of Mount Sanneen and is centrally located. It is about 40 minutes drive east of Beirut and the Mediterranean Sea. Dhour El Shweir is blessed with ideal four season weather and as such it is/was/is again a popular summer resort.
            that looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              I'm at university for modern european history and international relations. Which probably explains why I'm so in love with Dr. Weir. German is in my concentration, I just haven't gotten to it in school yet. French... well, I lived near Quebec so had to take it in school, but I can't roll my "R"s so my spoken french was always pretty terrible.
              the "R" is for me no problem. my problem is the rest of the language ;[
              *no, joke* french sound very funny but its hard to learn.

je n´aime pas francais parce que je suis tres mal et je n´aime pas ma prof. elle est terrible. beaucoup de tests et chausons.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz

I was looking at some pictures, and it looks very pretty .

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ter/shweir.jpg

Shweir in the winter .
                http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...er/shweir2.jpg

Just some useless little facts, lol.
                Looks pretty.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with useless facts! We'd be great as a team on Millionaire or Jeopardy, LOL!

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  Looks pretty.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with useless facts! We'd be great as a team on Millionaire or Jeopardy, LOL!
                  It looks like it's a very pretty and amicable town, after this i started to think that hey, maybe shweir is not so bad. But well, we're already sparky and it has worked great .

Comment

If you haven't been reading it, I suggest you start reading Sunrise and Sunsets It has the first 3 chapters up of 12.

Comment

After watching some of the powerful moments from season two i'd kind of forgotten about the great season one's. Tonight i was watching LFP, and there was this long gaze between them before Elizabeth gives the O.K to Rodney.

Can we say mind reading?.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        If you haven't been reading it, I suggest you start reading Sunrise and Sunsets It has the first 3 chapters up of 12.
                        thanks for the fic rec great fic....what would this thread do without you

*try's to think of something constructive to say*

*fails *

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          Oh I know what you mean, kind of.. I can roll my "R"s really well, but I couldn't pronounce the American "R" even if my life depended on it

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          one word: WOW! Thanks so much for the rec!

umm... do we need spoilers tags for fanfics?
                          Spoiler:
                          I didn't like the ending of my favorite Liz whumping and angsty John fanfiction awhile ago.. And this, this is so much better than that! I feel sooo bad that I like when Elizabeth is hurt, but I guess it's exsessive amounts of angsty Elizabeth and not enough emotions from Sheppard on the screen that make some of us like it..

btw... that background is rather painful

Comment

John sure loves to stare at Elizabeth

Aww his such a puppy

Eyesex

sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                              LOL! That promo pic is one of my favorites!
                              And the fourth guard is missing
                              I've been meaning to tell you for a while now that I love your siggy. Everytime I see it, plot bunnies run wild in my head. Now I just need to get a bunny to slow down long enough that I can actually write it down.

Welcome Col Nate Bartlet and Suehsi

As for babies on Atlantis...I am all for it in fanfic, just not on the actual tv. Although someone mentioned Ronnan having to babysit a child, now that would be hallarious...fanfic anyone?
                              Last edited by Bladefanatic; 12 April 2006, 10:13 PM.
                              Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                Oh I know what you mean, kind of.. I can roll my "R"s really well, but I couldn't pronounce the American "R" even if my life depended on it
                                My Russian is far worse than my French ever was, but I had a weird fake german accent going in my french because of what I can't make my mouth do. It probably did a diservice to both sides of that border. I sounded like I belonged in one of those war era movies that had people doing cheesy german accents on top of french. I totally butchered the language, but hey, I can still read some of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X