Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Snapshots! That's a very pretty wallpaper. I love the picture of Atlantis in the sunlight... and of course all the balcony scenes.
    Thanks Blue Banrigh!

Yes, that shot of Atlantis in the sunlight, is so beautiful. When I saw that shot in my archive of screencaps, I knew I had to use it as the background for a wallpaper.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Finally! I finished this Sheppard/Weir wallpaper I've been blabbing about for the past few days! Now I can stop pulling my hair out and study again...not.

Anyhoo...I managed to get all the balcony scenes on one wallpaper. So I'm happy.

1024 x 768

800 x 600
      Ooo! Pertiful!

Very nicely done Athena. Love the snapshots!
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Athena I love the wallpaper, it's really well done

And Persephone, I love your vid I think I've heard the music before but I can't remember where
        Anyway I love it I hadn't realized before how many ship moments there were in S1 ! Imagine what could be done next year
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thanks Buggy and Florence! I'm glad you guys like it!

The song on Persephone's vid is "At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from the Anastasia animated movies soundtrack.

I know, so many wonderful little moments in S1 that just makes Sheppard and Weir ship have such great potential.
          ~Athena

Comment

I liked the last shot of them looking over the balcony and the bit where she is holding the champagne bottle and he's on the balcony.

Comment

You mean this shots? I forgot about this moment. They sure do give each other lots of little looks.

~Athena

Comment

Yeah, that one. I like how they timed it in the music vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Yeah, that one. I like how they timed it in the music vid.
                  Yes it was done beautifully in the music vid.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Thanks Buggy and Florence! I'm glad you guys like it!

The song on Persephone's vid is "At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis from the Anastasia animated movies soundtrack.
                    Ah that's where I heard it then ! Although I don't know if it was the same song in the french version of this movie... Maybe the same music, but with french lyrics ? Don't remember

I know, so many wonderful little moments in S1 that just makes Sheppard and Weir ship have such great potential.
                    Yes you're right. I want TPTB to keep it that way in S2 : a lot of little moments showing they're closer and closer, in any kind of relationship : friendship, working together, trusting each other, and maybe a little more
                    But slow is good
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Yes you're right. I want TPTB to keep it that way in S2 : a lot of little moments showing they're closer and closer, in any kind of relationship : friendship, working together, trusting each other, and maybe a little more
                      But slow is good
                      I agree!! It's working well now - dont change anything!!

*squeals* I saw an Atlantis ad on TV last night!! WE're finally getting Rising on Sunday!! YAY!! GOOD QUALITY!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                        I agree!! It's working well now - dont change anything!!

*squeals* I saw an Atlantis ad on TV last night!! WE're finally getting Rising on Sunday!! YAY!! GOOD QUALITY!
                        Hmmm... almost makes me want to watch seven so I can catch a glimpse of this ad.

I have a weird thing for promos and trailers. I taped all the BSG eps even though I've already seen them so I can watch the 'next week'... Was it a short ad? What kind of music did they use?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                          Lucky, why can't I get Rising on Sunday! Oh the inhumanity!
                          Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                          My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

*gasp* On the second page?! Oh my shipper!!

Athena- love the wallpaper!!! Balcony scenes are the greatest!!!

I just re-watched the first half of the season (now that is what I call a relaxing day!!lol) And I must say, I truly love the storm/the eye. No matter how many times I watch them they never get old!! So many great shep/weir moments!I love at the end of The Storm how Shepp is really desperated and begs to Kolya (including that he will fly them out of the city himself) I also LOVE the beg. of Hide and Seek when Sheppard pushed McKay off the balcony because after he does it and he asks Weir if she saw that and he goes to run down to see McKay he has this huge boyish grin and he does the funniest little run in the world. I really love the dynamic between Shepp/Weir/McKay in this scene. The two boys are acting like they are 5 and Weir instead of being the completely pissy mother (well, after she sees that McKay is OK) joins in on the fun. You really wouldn't see other leaders/supervisors take it so well. I love the face Sheppard makes to Weir when he goes "I shot him!" It's gold, man! Pure gold!! lol!!

Ok that's it from me! TA!
                            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
                              *gasp* On the second page?! Oh my shipper!!

Athena- love the wallpaper!!! Balcony scenes are the greatest!!!

I just re-watched the first half of the season (now that is what I call a relaxing day!!lol) And I must say, I truly love the storm/the eye. No matter how many times I watch them they never get old!! So many great shep/weir moments!I love at the end of The Storm how Shepp is really desperated and begs to Kolya (including that he will fly them out of the city himself) I also LOVE the beg. of Hide and Seek when Sheppard pushed McKay off the balcony because after he does it and he asks Weir if she saw that and he goes to run down to see McKay he has this huge boyish grin and he does the funniest little run in the world. I really love the dynamic between Shepp/Weir/McKay in this scene. The two boys are acting like they are 5 and Weir instead of being the completely pissy mother (well, after she sees that McKay is OK) joins in on the fun. You really wouldn't see other leaders/supervisors take it so well. I love the face Sheppard makes to Weir when he goes "I shot him!" It's gold, man! Pure gold!! lol!!

Ok that's it from me! TA!
                              I so agree! I could watch the Storm and the Eye over and over... and that part from Hide and Seek was just sooo cute! And sooo funny! I love the looks he gives Weir! Grinning like a toddler!
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                                I so agree! I could watch the Storm and the Eye over and over... and that part from Hide and Seek was just sooo cute! And sooo funny! I love the looks he gives Weir! Grinning like a toddler!
                                lol! yay! I noticed afterwards I babbled incoherently! But someone got it and that is all that matters!! That part in Hide and Seek is by far in my top 5 favorite moments!! I mean look at it!!

Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Working...
                                X