No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Melyanna and Athenaktt! I'm looking forward to Part 2 of the Siege as well.
    -girlgater

Comment

Yes another weir/shep convert!! bwahaha!!!One step closer to taking over the world!! Or, atleast the board...

He finds the thought amusing.
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Here's another present for you folks.

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...U0L053HSOC13PV

Link's only good for a short time, as always.

Kazan, I can email you the other one. Sorry I haven't kept up. I'm doing a show AND fighting a really bad cold right now.

*goes back to lurker mode*
        "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone

Kazan, I can email you the other one. Sorry I haven't kept up. I'm doing a show AND fighting a really bad cold right now.

OMG! I heard the first note of the song and I love your video already. I love "At the Beginning" it's one of my favorite songs in that movie. And I think it's perfect for a Shep/Weir vid.

P.S. And I'm glad to have been able to to restore you sanity last night, as Mel said.

And great video. I love how you ended the videio with the very first balcony scene they share in series. Hence the title I guess.
          ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
            OMG! I heard the first note of the song and I love your video already. I love "At the Beginning" it's one of my favorite songs in that movie. And I think it's perfect for a Shep/Weir vid.

P.S. And I'm glad to have been able to to restore you sanity last night, as Mel said.

And great video. I love how you ended the videio with the very first balcony scene they share in series. Hence the title I guess.

Thank you! And seventeen thousand thanks for restoring my sanity, yes. I was ready to pull my hair out (and I have a LOT of hair).

(to fill the rest of you in, she found me a shot of the city I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere)

At any rate, yes, the song inspired the vid... I've got four or five SG-1 vids in my queue right now demanding attention, but the song was just so perfect I couldn't resist. I've always loved it too.

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

The End!!

Comment

Thank you! And seventeen thousand thanks for restoring my sanity, yes. I was ready to pull my hair out (and I have a LOT of hair).

(to fill the rest of you in, she found me a shot of the city I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere)

At any rate, yes, the song inspired the vid... I've got four or five SG-1 vids in my queue right now demanding attention, but the song was just so perfect I couldn't resist. I've always loved it too.
              I helps that I make frame by frame caps of most of the episodes. So I just scroll through a folder and estimate where the moment might be and look it up. So no problem at all!
              ~Athena

Comment

Persephone, I loved that vid! It was seamless. I didn't realise there were so many S/W moments from Rising.. I'll have to go back and watch. But I really enjoyed it. Thanks for making it and posting it!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  Hey Everybody:

I'm a loyal Sam/Jack shipper, but I must say that I am all over the Sheppard/Weir ship as well. I think they have the beginning of a beautiful relationship and the writers have been kind enough to give us loads of clues throughout this first season. Teyla is ok, but I really think Sheppard is more compatible with Weir. I'm hoping that tonight's ep will give us more evidence.

Welcome girlgater, to our lovely thread... don't pet the dragon and don't take any mints that you're offered and you'll fit in just fine!!

Comment

Thanks, astronomicalchick; it will be great to be a part of this ship.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Well, time for a new picture. Let's revisit Liv's favorite Sheppard/Weir scene.

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        JOHN: "No, no, no! First you have to guess what it is."

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

The End!!

Comment

JOHN: "No, no, no! First you have to guess what it is."
                          Elizabeth: Well, as long as it doesn't involve mints...
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Elizabeth: Well, as long as it doesn't involve mints...
                            John: Maybe I'll have to take it back.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              John: Maybe I'll have to take it back.
                              Elizabeth: You've found a place with a decent return policy in this galaxy?
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Elizabeth: You've found a place with a decent return policy in this galaxy?
                                John: Nothing works like the P90-pointed-at-you Return policy. *smirks*
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X