Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised
    haha don't kick yourself! The first eps I watched were the Siege I or II.. can
    t remember.. just because I loved SG-1. Before that I didn't want to watch anything else but SG-1. I looved the Siege I and II and the cliffhanger and that's when I saw sparky! I didn't know too much about the characters to really care though Then I watched all s.1 and wow. So I should be kicking myself
    *headdesk*... hehe.. i have been with SGA from the beginning!!!!!! it was AWESOME to start with for me!!!!!!!!! and the Sparky... man there was Sparky written all over it!!!!!!! it was subliminal!!!!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      *headdesk*... hehe.. i have been with SGA from the beginning!!!!!! it was AWESOME to start with for me!!!!!!!!! and the Sparky... man there was Sparky written all over it!!!!!!! it was subliminal!!!!!!!!
      hahaahh well I feel really bad now! lol.

Comment

When I first watched Rising I was a neutral lil viewer looking for the Shepmmagan. BUT before you all peg me with the mints, I didn't see it and I agree with Lexa; Sparky was everywhere!

Comment

aawww... as long as we are Sparky now!!!! everything is cool!!!!!

*looks to Erised and runs to bedroom and jumps under the covers*.... i am in bed i swear!!!!!!!! this is soo addictive!!!!

Comment

*looks to Erised and runs to bedroom and jumps under the covers*.... i am in bed i swear!!!!!!!! this is soo addictive!!!!
            LOL, the first thing I did was come here after waking up.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              LOL, the first thing I did was come here after waking up.
              it is 1am and i realy, really should be in bed....i am slowly dragging myself away!!!!!! *kicking and screaming* i might add!!!!!!

i just cant get enough of Sparky!!!!!!!

Comment

wow a lot of posting's been going on here!

I have a favour to ask of you sparky people I was wondering if anyone has a list of sparky moments in each episode because some people on another forum are calling for proof that sparky exists and I know that several people here are brilliant at spotting things. So if anyone knows of a website that might do or has a list then please post it, I'd be SOOOOOOOO grateful and it might help convert a few non-believers

THANK YOU

Comment

aawww... as long as we are Sparky now!!!! everything is cool!!!!!

of course it is!!!! even Torri thinks so

John: Whatcha looking at Liz?
                  Elizabeth: GateWorld sparky forum..they know about the desk!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                    wow a lot of posting's been going on here!

I have a favour to ask of you sparky people I was wondering if anyone has a list of sparky moments in each episode because some people on another forum are calling for proof that sparky exists and I know that several people here are brilliant at spotting things. So if anyone knows of a website that might do or has a list then please post it, I'd be SOOOOOOOO grateful and it might help convert a few non-believers

THANK YOU
                    You might try these to start. Give me a bit and I'll find some more.

http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/johnelizabeth/shippy.php

http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/john...de_season2.php
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

And some more about Sparky/shippy moments.

This post
                      by Athena and

This post by Melyanna
                      ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                      The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                        Thank you! That's perferct that's sure to convert them!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          It is a great fic, isn't it. Speaking of which, when are you updating Mister??
                          And how did it feel to be in the Wow thread at the same time as the older woman of your dreams??

Umm hopefully some time in the next week, but I've got essays coming out of my ears and all sorts of craziness going on, so I've barely started my next chapter tbh

And also tbh, I don't think I was quite as excited as some of the others were!
                          Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

New wally:

Yes, Torri knows about the desk *dies*

Comment

Again pretty wall! Love the quote!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                New wally:

Yes, Torri knows about the desk *dies*
                                Woowww ! Beautiful ! I love it !

Comment