No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did a little lurking in Sheyla and caught their newest theory: Teyla John interaction/concern/looks *were* in all the recent eps, they've just been cut out.
    Firstly, why would there be Sheyla stuff to be cut out and secondly, try to figure out, *why*.
    Oh and Ronon smiling at Teyla means he knows abot Shep and Teyla.
    Why didn't I think of this explanation earlier? It's so logic.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      I just did a little lurking in Sheyla and caught their newest theory: Teyla John interaction/concern/looks *were* in all the recent eps, they've just been cut out.
      Firstly, why would there be Sheyla stuff to be cut out and secondly, try to figure out, *why*.
      They are deluded if they was meant to be any there it would be in.

hahaha yes its so logical i'm surpirsed i didnt see it earlier hahaha
      "Only Smarties Have The Answer"

Save Dr. Elizabeth Weir! - Sign the petition!

Comment

Now, now, Jen we don't wanna ruin their fun. Let's just let them be.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Yes but didn't someone notice the jar was missing and said that it was broken along with the desk?
          LOL! This seems like good fic fodder. Is there desk breaking fic out there?

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
            Yeah okay. Meant it in a funny not sarcastic way.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, now I feel supremely dumb! *shakes head* How come I didn't realize that earlier either??
              Is there an explanation for all the Sparky scenes? I'd sure love to hear that one.
              When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
              My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                Not to mention that if we want them to be respectful of us and our ship and not troll in our thread it would be best not to call them delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                  Not to mention that if we want them to be respectful of us and our ship and not troll in our thread it would be best not to call them delusional.
                  sorry, i twas only joking, point taken though! *shuts mouthand hugs ship*

Comment

Originally posted by Alice
                    sorry, i twas only joking, point taken though! *shuts mouthand hugs ship*
                    That's alright, this thread has always been sort of self policing We try to make sure we don't get out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      That's alright, this thread has always been sort of self policing We try to make sure we don't get out of line.
                      Thats cool , i need to know boundries right! i have an off the wall kinda humour though so i'm never being nasty i'm just off into my own little world lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alice
                        Thats cool , i need to know boundries right! i have an off the wall kinda humour though so i'm never being nasty i'm just off into my own little world lol
                        We really should get a better oportunity to express the mood we're in at the moment we post. It's very important how the writer intended the words to be pronounced.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                          She mentioned the desk joke? Oh no. First the closets and now the desk? Well... At least she knows her fans have a sense of humor... Either that or she thinks we are totally weird.
                          Yes, she asked me about the desk joke. *facepalm*

She knew I was lurking in the thread!! *flails*

I'm going to join MF in the corner and babble incoherantly for a while and maybe throw in some SQUEEEEING!
                          ~Athena

Comment

Uh, I forget who posted this:
                            But we know nothing, the way he behaves sometimes it seems he's a bit unsure of himself like
                            Spoiler:
                            SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                            when he was promoted on intruder, he said noone thought he could make it past captain, and it looked like he didn't either
                            I just saw that Annapolis movie last night (mytime) & thought Shep is a little young to be an officer of that high a rank (Lt.Col) right? I know nothing about anything but this was just the overanalytical part of my mind working overtime in a movie I should have been paying attention to, but was thinking about the Sparky and all things related to it. Somebody stop me.
                            ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

I'm going to join MF in the corner and babble incoherantly for a while and maybe throw in some SQUEEEEING!
                              Ha! See, I said everything I wanted to say to her on Thurday. I began by squeeing inchoherently, and then I regrouped and did a nice post about her acting in "Before I Sleep" and "Critical Mass" . . . and then I squeed some more. That's why I didn't bother her at all today. She had a hundred other people vying for her attention, and I said my piece already. Only fair others get their chance.

Phew, the madness that overcame some people! Hopefully it'll be calmer now . . . until Torri does her blog!

Anyway, I'm glad she lurked here. I wonder if she went to any of the other threads? Anybody know?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

SQUEEE Bbabble babble SQUEEE.... she knew my name and addressed me unprompted! SQUEEE babble babble.

Comment

Working...
                                X