Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizengamot

Shep and weir are all like "I only have eyes, for you!" and McKay is all like "er... awkward"
    Rodney...the third wheel.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Rodney...the third wheel.
      The legend of the third wheel... always in the way
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Goodness, what episode is that from? Talk about obvious.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          Goodness, what episode is that from? Talk about obvious.
          lol, Poisoning The Well
          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Someone really ought to count how many times our intrepid heroes end up on a balcony together.

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Someone really ought to count how many times our intrepid heroes end up on a balcony together.

Well...and we came up with a total of 7 balcony scenes, lots of private office chats, and one Bedroom chat.
              ~Athena

Comment

Well, one of the (very) vague quotes from Joseph Mallozzi on Season 2 suggested that the second episode of the next season will deal with the psychological aftermath of the siege and their year of isolation. It'd be interesting to see people going through some form of therapy for post-traumatic stress.
                Ooh that sounds REALLY interesting...

*sits down and waits*

Comment

Liz: ( touching John`s knee under the table)
                  John: (Thinking) I would love to play but not now Liz....mmrhm..The Rod is watching

Such a shiny cap!!! ...*runs off* to re-watch Poisoning the Well

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                  - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone
                    I made my first fanfid ever. An Atlantis one, basically a focus on Seige Part II, so... spoilers abound. Here's a link from USendIt. I hope it works, because I don't have a website. LOL.

It's about 5MB

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...A2NBU9DYG0LWM3
                    I don't suppose anybody knows another link to this vid, this one said it expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Well...and we came up with a total of 7 balcony scenes, lots of private office chats, and one Bedroom chat.

A balcony is the most romantic place a couple could be specially with a little breeze around

I know of another sci-fi series where the couples I was shipping for used to meet on the balcony ( of a huge tree house ) and that place was like a little heaven for them so here we go : Balcony = Romance ... What else can I say ? Apparently sheppard does not meet any other women on the lost city balcony !!! so it says it all

Haven't had the time to catch up yet on the episodes ..I'm a bit lazy right now ..and I missed so many

What can you guys tell me to go and make me watch the episodes I missed ??!!!..I think I need a push

Oh by the way I'm a hopeless romantic too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        A balcony is the most romantic place a couple could be specially with a little breeze around

I know of another sci-fi series where the couples I was shipping for used to meet on the balcony ( of a huge tree house ) and that place was like a little heaven for them so here we go : Balcony = Romance ... What else can I say ? Apparently sheppard does not meet any other women on the lost city balcony !!! so it says it all

Haven't had the time to catch up yet on the episodes ..I'm a bit lazy right now ..and I missed so many

What can you guys tell me to go and make me watch the episodes I missed ??!!!..I think I need a push

Oh by the way I'm a hopeless romantic too

Caty
                        *pushes Caty towards Atlantis eps*

Go watch!!! I suggest...all the eps - except SAnctuary We like to pretend that one didn't exist!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          I'd really rather not.

Well, there could be secret meetings instead...

Did I say that?

*coughs* Moving right along...

I admit to being a bit concerned by all the changes in store for next season and what that might mean for the interaction between Sheppard/Weir. At the same time I'm also excited about the addition of
                          Spoiler:
                          Mitch Pileggi as Colonel Caldwell
                          because from what I've seen he's an excellent actor and should offer up some great challenges all around. I'm interested in how Sheppard and Weir will both deal with the change and how, and/or IF, they will adjust to the changes together.

Mitch Pileggi rocks ..I loved him as Skinner in the x-files ..I hope he'll stay for a long time ..he's sexy too and I love his voice .
                          So is Teyla gonna stay or what ?
                          Do you know if Weir is gonna go on missions with Sheppard intead of staying behind at the lost city all the time .?
                          I'd like to see that .

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 17 March 2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                            *pushes Caty towards Atlantis eps*

Go watch!!! I suggest...all the eps - except SAnctuary We like to pretend that one didn't exist!!

Oh yeah I was really pi$$ed off with that episode ...That's why I think I stopped to watch after the defiant ones because of the other chicks that TPTB was introducing to seduce Sheppard ...but can you just tell me ...
                            If I watch the episodes between the defiant one and siege 1 ...tell me that TPTB is not doing a love triangle or romance triangle if you see what I mean between Weir/Sheppard and Teyla ...because I saw an episode where I questionned myself about it ..I hated it ...and I think that's why I stopped watching Atlantis ..Just tell me they are not playing a game beween the 3 of them ...because I don't think I could watch that on the ship department .

I just need to be re-assured there ..I like UST but I hate games

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 17 March 2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Oh yeah I was really pi$$ed off with that episode ...That's why I think I stopped to watch after the defiant ones because of the other chicks that TPTB was introducing to seduce Sheppard ...but can you just tell me ...
                              If I watch the episodes between the defiant one and siege 1 ...tell me that TPTB is not doing a triangle love between Weir/Sheppard and Teyla ...because I saw an episode where I questionned myself about it ..I hated it ...and I think that's why I stopped watching Atlantis ..Just tell me they are not playing a game beween the 3 of them ...because I don't think I could watch that on the ship department .

I just need to be re-assured there ..I like UST but I hate games

Caty
                              Lol there's plenty more Sheppard/Weir than Sheppard/Teyla...*hides from Sheyla shippers*

And I don't think TPTB are doing any ship on purpose as ship...except maybe that moment in the Siege *grins*

Anywayz screencaps from home with I posted earlier but they decided to stop working so I'm gonna repost them:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                                Lol there's plenty more Sheppard/Weir than Sheppard/Teyla...*hides from Sheyla shippers*

And I don't think TPTB are doing any ship on purpose as ship...except maybe that moment in the Siege *grins*

Anywayz screencaps from home with I posted earlier but they decided to stop working so I'm gonna repost them:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Muldy/shep.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/Muldy/weir.jpg

Yeah thank you Angel of fire

I have noticed that Sheppard/Weir and Sheppard/Teyla threads are nearly as important as each other ..That's why I'm worried because tptb may carry on pleasing both shipper fans ..and I'm not sure I could take that ..specially in a ship situation ...I mean you have to draw the line and make the characters either go to a romantic one one way and a friendly ship the other way ...With tptb 's past of messing up ship ...I wonder what they gonna do !!...keep it silly as 2 eventual love interests or decide to separate the friendly ship from the more romantic one ?!!
                                It's a bit of a tough situation for me ..because I'm not that keen on Teyla really ..and it bugs me when I see a Sheppard /Teyla sweety scene and then we see a Sheppard/weir sweety scene too ..I'm confused I suppose like most of the casual viewers must be ..because I know Staragate tptb ..I'm very wary about that

Anyway ..I like Weir /Sheppard ..I wish there was not another female team member involved in the show though ..Weir is interesting enough as a character to develop and all the other guys are too ..I really like Mc kay in Atlantis ..although I was not keen on him in Stargate Sg1 at all .

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 17 March 2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X