Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
    that he is!!!!!! Shep is hot... i am so not going to deny that!!!!!

ITA, but it was just so lame along with the preview. And what the ep. will be like.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
      OMG! I just saw skiffy's preview of The Tower.

Between the promo scenes we had these lines. "He's not just a team leader. He's a babe magnet."
      ...did they actually say that?!?!?!
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
        ...did they actually say that?!?!?!

It was written across the screen between the promo shots.

Comment

*headdesk*
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

OMG! I just saw skiffy's preview of The Tower.

Between the promo scenes we had these lines. "He's not just a team leader. He's a babe magnet."
            I saw that and my jaw dropped. I can't believe that they're actually promoting something like that in that manner. Such a complete lack of class it seems.

Comment

*thud* hmmmm
              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I can't believe the addictiveness of this ship:

New fic

Can't believe I wrote a second one . I've NEVER written twice for a ship I sail... but then again that's cos inspiration only comes in the form of caffeine earlier than I should be up. But still.... Hope y'all like it.
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                  I saw that and my jaw dropped. I can't believe that they're actually promoting something like that in that manner. Such a complete lack of class it seems.
                  well, be fair, it is true. i mean, if i saw john sheppard, my very first thought wouldn't be 'what a great leader that man is' or 'he is obviously more intelligent than he pretends to be'. it would..well, it's unprintable here, but it would revolve around his physical attractiveness, and what exactly i'd like to do to him. and of course he would immediatley brush me off and go back to staring at elizabeth in that slightly obsessive manner he's developing
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

And of course we get from the preview
                    Spoiler:
                    naked back of prom queen and Shep's line "I never see these things coming." And a scene where he's groped under the table with those lines mixed in.

ETA: I think I need to go back and watch tonight's ep. and rewatch the sparky scene. Heck the whole ep.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      well, be fair, it is true. i mean, if i saw john sheppard, my very first thought wouldn't be 'what a great leader that man is' or 'he is obviously more intelligent than he pretends to be'. it would..well, it's unprintable here, but it would revolve around his physical attractiveness, and what exactly i'd like to do to him. and of course he would immediatley brush me off and go back to staring at elizabeth in that slightly obsessive manner he's developing
                      Oh...of course it is true........he is handsome and charming and is most definately a babe magnet ....some things go without saying ....but to advertise it like they did, just didn't sit right with me.

Comment

And of course we get from the preview
                        Spoiler:
                        naked back of prom queen and Shep's line "I never see these things coming." And a scene where he's groped under the table with those lines mixed in.
                        Really? Hmm...

I find it so odd that they would put something like that on a preview. Are they trying to attract different viewers or something? I mean, "babe magnet"? Sure, it's true (), but to display it so blatantly seems very un-Stargate-like.
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

It was just so shallow. I mean as if I couldn't have figured out he was hot and a babe magnet already.

I need a faster way to get to the eyerolling smiley tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            La, that fic was wonderful and sweet! Will there be a sequel or other such fics coming along soon?
                            Thanks! And, uh... it depends if any more random conversations inspire me.

Although I did make the kidfic double in length today. Still only 7 pages, but, hey! It's a start!

And Lexa, my story can be found here on LJ or here on ff.net. Spoilers for Grace Under Pressure.

sunny that was a very cute fic!
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

It was just so shallow. I mean as if I couldn't have figured out he was hot and a babe magnet already.

I need a faster way to get to the eyerolling smiley tonight.
                              Well, that's pretty much all
                              Spoiler:
                              The Tower has going for it..Sheppard being a babe magnet. He's also presented as stupid (which he isn't) and superficial, the entire plot stinks, and just a bit insulting to those of us who live under a monarchy. I choose to ignore the whole episode altogther..it's an aberration, a bad dream. Elizabeth will wake up and John will be in the shower and she'll say 'I had the wierdest dream'
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                                Thanks! And, uh... it depends if any more random conversations inspire me.

Although I did make the kidfic double in length today. Still only 7 pages, but, hey! It's a start!

And Lexa, my story can be found here on LJ or here on ff.net. Spoilers for Grace Under Pressure.

sunny that was a very cute fic!
                                ooohhh thank you thank you!!!!!!
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X