No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I know I'm pretty late, but I didn't have the chance before to watch "Inferno" So here some thoughts...probably all already said

Spoiler:
    I don't know but Shep Kirking in this episode even disturbed me more than in "The Tower" somehow I don't know...somehow really disapointing. Joe has so much more potential than only flirting and talking about military things...the writers should explore that one more!

good things: I LOVED Elizabeth in this one...like 10 different moods/feelings she had to play and all were perfectly done!

I loved that flirty scene between John and Liz... and there was a hint of jealous when Elizabeth asked John if the Chancellor looks hot too but maybe only my sparky imagination...I mean he could have told her only that he's too old for her...but noooo, he had to say he hadn't spent too much attention

And I loved the last scene...they looked at each other like...."help, we might won't have too much time left together"...okay maybe again my sparky imagination

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
      Okay I know I'm pretty late, but I didn't have the chance before to watch "Inferno" So here some thoughts...probably all already said

Spoiler:
      I don't know but Shep Kirking in this episode even disturbed me more than in "The Tower" somehow I don't know...somehow really disapointing. Joe has so much more potential than only flirting and talking about military things...the writers should explore that one more!

good things: I LOVED Elizabeth in this one...like 10 different moods/feelings she had to play and all were perfectly done!

I loved that flirty scene between John and Liz... and there was a hint of jealous when Elizabeth asked John if the Chancellor looks hot too but maybe only my sparky imagination...I mean he could have told her only that he's too old for her...but noooo, he had to say he hadn't spent too much attention

And I loved the last scene...they looked at each other like...."help, we might won't have too much time left together"...okay maybe again my sparky imagination

Oh I know
      Spoiler:
      John seemed just a tad bit jeolous when Elizabeth asked about the Chancellor. That was so cute !!!! And that last scene was awsome, ya gotta love those looks they give each other. Especially when there's danger ahead!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
        Oh I know
        Spoiler:
        John seemed just a tad bit jeolous when Elizabeth asked about the Chancellor. That was so cute !!!! And that last scene was awsome, ya gotta love those looks they give each other. Especially when there's danger ahead!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Yep, I thought he was a bit jealous too. But it was the first time Elizabeth enquired about another man after all.

@SGLAB: I've already read it. Miera's Sparky fics are beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          Spoiler:
          Yep, I thought he was a bit jealous too. But it was the first time Elizabeth enquired about another man after all.

Yep, it definitly bugged him!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
            Spoiler:

@SGLAB: I've already read it. Miera's Sparky fics are beautiful.
            I'm going to have a lot of fic to catch up on. I've been staying away from fic that spoils eps I haven't seen yet. Once More With Feeling which spoiled TLG a bit was the only one I read before watching the ep. and I still haven't seen the ep. GUP comes this Friday.

Comment

Shep: Do we have to invite him for dinner, I was hoping we could slip away tonight and .....
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                I'm going to have a lot of fic to catch up on. I've been staying away from fic that spoils eps I haven't seen yet. Once More With Feeling which spoiled TLG a bit was the only one I read before watching the ep. and I still haven't seen the ep. GUP comes this Friday.
                Good for you. This Friday I get to see Grace Under Pressure but I really would like to see The Long Goodbye. I have to what two more weeks.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  I haven't. But then I'm not very observant... Well, unless I'm watching Atlantis and looking for Sparky moments.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make sigs. I am looking for a new one (I love this one but I now want a totally J/E one) and I am not good with computers.
                  i have a few on my photobucket.

slightly spoilery for TLG:

and

you may snurch if ya want....

however i do have a lot of piccys on my compy and i can make you one if ya want.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    i have a few on my photobucket.

slightly spoilery for TLG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...parkysiggy.jpg
                    and
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...parkykissy.jpg

you may snurch if ya want....

however i do have a lot of piccys on my compy and i can make you one if ya want.
                    Very nice CKO. I'm not sure if I seen have you here before?

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka

Spoiler:

[spoiler]
                      Spoiler:
                      oh he so was jalous! They both were, that's why Elizabeth wanted to go with John! She wanted to make sure he wouldn't kirk!! haha well, no she wanted to negotiate for a ship, but I think that the *attractive* girl and Sheppard working together is a bad idea

As for John jealous - oh yea! he walked out on the conversation

Comment

oh i have been known to pop in here from time to time
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          Yes and you WILL need a spankin' after that.
                          Okay, now that's just kinky. Admit it. You two are using this thread as foreplay.

Since we're doing barnyard pics. Better guard the henhouse.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OMG *thud* That's the second time!!

taken from mercscilla's LJ

Comment

Liz likes butts too. *giggle*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
                                Good for you. This Friday I get to see Grace Under Pressure but I really would like to see The Long Goodbye. I have to what two more weeks.
                                I'm still horribly spoiled from this thread though. It's just when I read a fic I want to have seen the ep. and have my own context.

Comment

Working...
                                X