Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    Rodney: "Nooo, no no no no. I do not want to be the third person in Sparky! "

Background!guy1: 'Why is McKay always the one to get asked?'
    Background!guy2: 'Pick me! Pick me!'

Happy Birthday Jor!
    Can't belive it's been a year already!

Comment

page two???

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Rodney: "Nooo, no no no no. I do not want to be the third person in Sparky! "

Background!guy1: 'Why is McKay always the one to get asked?'
        Background!guy2: 'Pick me! Pick me!'

Happy Birthday Jor!
        Can't belive it's been a year already!
        Lol, I'm going to have to link the Mcweirs to that pic.

Quick comment: I was watching "Childhood's End" last night and noticed that John said he didn't have children, but quickly added "not yet". Not shippy by itself, but the line just screams that John wants to get married and have a family. Where better than Atlantis to start one and who better than Weir for him to live his dream with!

Ok, I realize that is stretching things quite a bit, but it is Jor's birthday!

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

A toast to Jor.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
            Lol, I'm going to have to link the Mcweirs to that pic.

Quick comment: I was watching "Childhood's End" last night and noticed that John said he didn't have children, but quickly added "not yet". Not shippy by itself, but the line just screams that John wants to get married and have a family. Where better than Atlantis to start one and who better than Weir for him to live his dream with!

Royal

Ha! Feel free to stretch! Nice theory on John!

Comment

Just wanted to wish our wonderful little Jor a very Sparky little birthday!!!!! We love you Jor!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Jor!!!

John and Elizabeth don't think you look a day older!
                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
                  Quick comment: I was watching "Childhood's End" last night and noticed that John said he didn't have children, but quickly added "not yet". <snip>

LOL. I agree the latter is a bit of a stretch , but the comment is actually very good for the ship.

It's been said that John has never had a serious relationship, only a string of one-night stands and short affairs (an opinion i don't subscribe to btw). From how you've described the dialogue, it shows he has at least thought about having children, and we can also assume marriage.

Which means that, even if he still looks for flings from time to time, he isn't against a relationship going further than that.

And you know once he'd gotten horizontal with Lizzie there would be no going back
                  Last edited by SallyLizzie; 19 January 2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Jor!

You know, I think Jor is the most popular person on this thread

All those pics are great...especially the captions

mentalmichael, your newest fic is wonderful! How dare you leave us hanging like that Write more boy, more!

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Happy birthday, Jor! You really ought to dress as a Goa'uld for your party.

And you know, MF reminded me that a good bit of Jor's identity is based on a line from Babylon 5, too. More reason to keep watching that show.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

mentalmichael, OMG you're evil and cliffhangers are all evil too! Keep writing I love this story already
                        SallyLizzie, congrats on 1500!

speaking of cliffhangers. Can anyone bet we will get a huge sparky one in Allies that will result in intense (well, ok. Not always intense ) discussions for all 6 months?? *crosses fingers*
                        Last edited by Erised; 19 January 2006, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                          mentalmichael, OMG you're evil and cliffhangers are all evil too! Keep writing I love this story already

speaking of cliffhangers. Can anyone bet we will get a huge sparky one in Allies that will result in intense (well, ok. Not always intense ) discussions for all 6 months?? *crosses fingers*
                          *waves to everyone on the thread* Hi everyone!!!!!

*crosses fingers and toes* (is that even possible?? hehe)

i am hoping for some good Sparky too in Allies!!!!!
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hope you're right! It'd be nice if there was a little something to cement this as 'the' ship of Atlantis by the end of season 2.
                            As for Michael --- get, write more!!!!!

Comment

OU, piccy time:

I dunno why this is my fave. They look so cute.... Is that the right word? Cute? Ah, anyway it's my fave.

Oh, & don't go on doing this:

On your birfday Jor. It's not good to blow stuff up, unless it's a hive ship or some other evil thing that gets in the way of The Sparky.
                              ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Well we got Sparky cliffhanger at every single break (The Storm, The Siege, The Hive), so why not in Allies too?

Comment

Working...
                                X