Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    I need a good dose of Sparkiness.... I just stumbled into (and very quickly out of!) the "What's Your Slash" thread.
    OMG!
    I still don't get that at all. Each to their own and everything, but ... just ...
    Oh, there's nothing to say except
    JUST KIDDING!! And nothing else, kids!
    Erised and Co, thanks for posting all that info! I'd green you all if I could... But I'm going to snooze! Will try tomorrow!
    hehe thats funny, i was just in there... very strange but i did post!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Did someone say "caps"? Lots of funny shots of Sheppard in this one.

And we're walking...

Rodney is smitten? That's so cute.

Is my hair getting out of hand?

Now this is Kirking...or Picarding, I dunno.

There's always time for Spanky:

Of course, the last shot of the episode is:

a time to mourn

Comment

Non-spoilery Inferno Cap!

He's so checking her out
        The rest of the caps are here

http://photobucket.com/albums/c52/LJ...ferno/?start=0

Not all of them are in oder, sorry!
        The caps where Lizzie is alone, she
        Spoiler:
        thinks that John is dead

Spoiler:

I kind of liked the episode. John did have an eye for the girl in the beginning, but it never got anywhere. I think she's into McKay! Gotta teach Sheppard a lesson! Ha. They kind of hugged during earthquake, and it lasted disgustingly long.
        The planet that they’re on, it was some kind of base built by the ancients, with a Aurora-sister ship Sheppard named Orion, which made McKay very unhappy . He goes back to Atlantis to tell Lizzie about the ancient ship, they're in her office and it's so sparky!! *lol* Lizzie tells his she will go back to the planet too to negotiate for a ship! *yay!*
        Anyway, there are several earthquakes in the beginning. And McKay finds out why. The volcano on the planet is equivalent to Yellowstone, and the ancient base has been installed right on it for power purposes. Sorry I’m not too good on Geology stuff, so I will skip that part .

The Stargate is berried by lava flow almost as soon as Elizabeth and some people of the planet evacuate. Sheppard is left on the planet. Elizabeth asks Caldwell to fly the Deadalus over there and beam everyone !Sheppard! out.

The *leader* of the planet is this old guy who just totally ruined the balcony for me! Elizabeth was standing there, probably hoping that Sheppard is ok, when this guy comes in and IMO starts hitting on her! Poor Lizzie!!!

Meanwhile, Sheppard makes McKay fix the broken Orion, which looks awesome by the way. McKay is being his usual self again . But says that he can fix it!

Caldwell contacts Elizabeth and tells her that Sheppard and his team cannot be beamed out because they’re on the Orion, which is shielded. Elizabeth looks almost like in the Hive now!!! [I wish I could hug her! Damn we need some serious Sheppard angst]

Teyla and Ronon are gathering the survivors of the planet into groups so that Deadalus can make several trips and transfer everyone back to Atlantis. The sulfur dioxide (err I think) is poisonous and they can barely breathe when the last family is ready to be beamed out, but the Deadalus is not back yet. Ronon and Teyla are too cute even though they are about to die! But the Deadalus gets there on the last minute and beams them out, lol.

The volcano is about to erupt. McKay fixed the shield so that they can survive for 4 seconds under the lava. Sheppard think it’s a stupid plan and McKay tells him that it’s enough time to jump to hyperspace just on time.

When the volcano erupts and sends them several hundred feet into the atmosphere, they jump to hyperspace and exit near the Deadalus. We got ourselves an ancient ship!! Wohoo!!!

The ending scene ~ Zelenka has spotted a hive ship flying towards Atlantis, and is three weeks away. Caldwell points out that they now have a hive ship and drones of Atlantis reloaded. Lizzie thinks ship will be helpful too. They wonder why there is only one ship, and Lizzie thinks it just wants to check out if Atlantis is really there. McKay reckons the wraith will soon come in full force. Elizabeth says that the ship is all they’ve got. Then EYE SEX!!!

Eye sex: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...snap-58735.jpg
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...snap-58760.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the caps!

I can't wait to see that ep! Well just a few more hours...

Comment

thank you thank you thank you...... *hugs Erised*

love everything you do!!!!

Comment

I said not three minutes ago..."I am NOT going to spoil Inferno for myself" I read that whole thing before I even knew what I was doing.
              ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Quick fic rec!
                Check out She will be loved by Angel-Hunteress.
                It's a WIP and there's only the first chapter posted but it's a great beginning.

@Presley_Carter: yeah, I also wanted to stay spoiler-free but still I look at the caps. But I guess I'm still a bit spoiler-free since I haven't read the post. *won't read them, won't read them*

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                  I said not three minutes ago..."I am NOT going to spoil Inferno for myself" I read that whole thing before I even knew what I was doing.
                  that is soo like you Pres!!!!! you are so adorable... this is the power of Sparky for ya!!!!!

Comment

I know...I am a shameless shipper whore for the hotness and the eyesex...ohh can I say that here??????
                    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                      I know...I am a shameless shipper whore for the hotness and the eyesex...ohh can I say that here??????
                      fine by me dear... its cool as long as there is no reference to other on the forum

i love the eyesex too!!!!

Comment

Oh noes!!! should I not have posted that? *hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                          i love the eyesex too!!!!
                          and the lips-licking, and the closet, and the hands-holding, and... sorry my shipper mind took control for an instant.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            Oh noes!!! should I not have posted that? *hides*
                            i yes you shouldd have... we love you for it *hugs Erised*

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              i yes you shouldd have... we love you for it *hugs Erised*
                              aww *hugs back* ♥

Comment

oh man... i so cant wait to see that episode now!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X