Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
    hehe... *scratches head* mmm... i cant remember, i have yet to rewatch... i need more hours in a day!!!!
    Easy to fix, Ms Lexa! Less sleep and less work will give you more hours! Oh, hang on, you don't sleep as it is! You're always on Sparky patrol!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Easy to fix, Ms Lexa! Less sleep and less work will give you more hours! Oh, hang on, you don't sleep as it is! You're always on Sparky patrol!
      *sits up proudly* that i am!!!

Sparky patrol is VERY improtant....
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        *sits up proudly* that i am!!!

Sparky patrol is VERY improtant....
        It is, and you do it so well! Between you, Erised and Dorka, it seems someone's always protecting the Sparky ones from the oblivion of page 2! (before anyone gets irate about that page 2 comment, it's a joke, okay??)

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
          Yeah, from the look one John's face, there's only one thing he wants. And it isn't cookies or mints *does the Teal'c eybrow thingy, hehehe*
          Yeah and from her smile she knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
            It is, and you do it so well! Between you, Erised and Dorka, it seems someone's always protecting the Sparky ones from the oblivion of page 2! (before anyone gets irate about that page 2 comment, it's a joke, okay??)
            i am here to serve!!!!

PS just not during the Australian Open

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              Yeah and from her smile she knows it!
              So true, she so knows it! She's giggling to herself all the time . Sooo many sparky scenes are like that. Torri is doing an awesome job at those little giggles and smiles!! The balcony scenes are of course the best because they're alone in there and she can smile as much as possible! I hope we get another balcony scene soon, because after TLG there has to be some small talk or.. something!

and totally random:
              I hope Lizzie tells John what's on her mind about
              Spoiler:
              how it sucks being a leader, no doubt because she had to authorize an experiment on Michael, which led to the wraith finding out about Atlantis. I know Torri said that Lizzie will tell that to Laundry, but it doesn't stop her from telling John too! Besides, someone apparently cheers her up on this and I very much doubt it's Laundry or anyone else from Earth! It's John! There

err did that make sense? Lol .. just totally random thoughts going through my head! It's 5:39 am *grrrr**

Comment

hehe... total sense!!

Comment

I watched Football yesterday for the first time in my life...we don't have such things on tv very much here...so I thought well it's John's favourite Game so why not watch it...and well after 30 minutes I think I'm with Elizabeth with my opinion *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                    I watched Football yesterday for the first time in my life...we don't have such things on tv very much here...so I thought well it's John's favourite Game so why not watch it...and well after 30 minutes I think I'm with Elizabeth with my opinion *lol*

hahaha me too! Doesn't it feel awesome when we find something that we like/have what Torri/Lizzie has? Green eyes for starters!!! *happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                      You mean real football, right? American football? 'Cause American football is the BEST. *points at her sig* SEAHAWKS! SUPER BOWL XL!
                      /Seattle born and raised
                      //Seahawks fan for life
                      ///GO BLUE!
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

i saw one high school football game in the states and was intrigued, but i dont watch football in general!!!

Comment

John summed it up really well:
                          "It’s real, it's unpredictable, it's full of passion and... beer."

And maybe I'm just twisted, but it is so satisfying to watch your own team's defenders just drill the opposing team into the ground. Those hits where you can hear their helmets just *thwack* the other guys... *drifts off*

The beer could be better, but I'm just bitter at the Budweiser junk that they sell at Qwest Field.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            So true, she so knows it! She's giggling to herself all the time . Sooo many sparky scenes are like that. Torri is doing an awesome job at those little giggles and smiles!! The balcony scenes are of course the best because they're alone in there and she can smile as much as possible! I hope we get another balcony scene soon, because after TLG there has to be some small talk or.. something!

and totally random:
                            I hope Lizzie tells John what's on her mind about
                            Spoiler:
                            how it sucks being a leader, no doubt because she had to authorize an experiment on Michael, which led to the wraith finding out about Atlantis. I know Torri said that Lizzie will tell that to Laundry, but it doesn't stop her from telling John too! Besides, someone apparently cheers her up on this and I very much doubt it's Laundry or anyone else from Earth! It's John! There

err did that make sense? Lol .. just totally random thoughts going through my head! It's 5:39 am *grrrr**
                            So true, Erised! That's definitely what needs to happen in that instance. All about John being the one!
                            I think you're taking over from the missing Bama when it coes to analysis. Where is Bama?? I'll give green to anyone who can lure her back here!!! She's being mysteriously absent!

Comment

back on topic !!!!!

Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ee! I haven't seen that cap before!

And I'm hoping for a sparky season ending.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X