No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! New fic in the works . See, embrace the prodding Rodney does it. Cameron does it. We do it.
    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
      YAY! New fic in the works . See, embrace the prodding Rodney does it. Cameron does it. We do it.
      hehehehehe!~!!!! i love your sig!!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Shep: I've never seen Ronon so fierce. Mallozzi was a tough cookie though. He just wouldn't talk. It got really ugly in there.

Liz: I don't care what happened! Please tell me you DID get the recipe for the secret chocolate, amaretto, blueberry, peanut butter swirl ice cream!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure

Shep: I've never seen Ronon so fierce. Mallozzi was a tough cookie though. He just wouldn't talk. It got really ugly in there.

Liz: I don't care what happened! Please tell me you DID get the recipe for the secret chocolate, amaretto, blueberry, peanut butter swirl ice cream!

ROFL!!! That's great!

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

FP... that is sooo cute!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
              hehehehehe!~!!!! i love your sig!!!!!

Thanks. It's purty, ain't it? THANKS WHISTLER!
              ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Thanks. It's purty, ain't it? THANKS WHISTLER!
                whistler is AWESOME!!!!!! love all the sigs on this thread tho...

Comment

we are slipping off the page again... 2 from the bottom... i think NOT!!!!!!

Comment

Nice new lil avvy LJ ... It be purty & teh sexy

M'kay Query: How many more eps til the end of this season? Cos I can't friggin wait for the damn DVDs.

Comment

Nice new lil avvy LJ ... It be purty & teh sexy

M'kay Query: How many more eps til the end of this season? Cos I can't friggin wait for the damn DVDs.
                      2 eps for atlantis!!!! NOOO!!!!! we have one more then we have "Allies"!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        There's a reason I rec fic

Hmm, La gave me a March deadline so keep your eyes peeled 28th Feb
                        I'll be marking my calenders for that Feb 28th deadline, you know.

Anyways, I've been catching up with the thread and some comments about Critical Mass
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't think they were a scene where John and Teyla were in together this episode. I'm not complaining or anything. But I'm just biased like that. But anyways some have been saying if the TPTB wanted to go with Shep/Teyla they would have stuck some tag in where John "consoles" Teyla or something. Instead we get John consoling Elizabeth for her decision about crossing the line with Kavanaugh.

First off, I think the TPTB went along with the ending we got because the Kavanaugh plot was part of the A-plot line. Second of all, John wanted to tell someone about the masterpiece that was Zelenka's face and Teyla might not be in the mood to laugh at anyone since she's still grieving. Ronon is Ronon. So Elizabeth is the best option. Besides John always goes to office anyway so maybe he was giving himself an excuse to go to her office. Not to arouse any suspicions. Also I have come to the conclusion, that John does anything he can to and make Elizabeth smile. Because we all know how beautiful Elizabeth is when she smiles.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          I'll be marking my calenders for that Feb 28th deadline, you know.

Anyways, I've been catching up with the thread and some comments about Critical Mass
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't think they were a scene where John and Teyla were in together this episode. I'm not complaining or anything. But I'm just biased like that. But anyways some have been saying if the TPTB wanted to go with Shep/Teyla they would have stuck some tag in where John "consoles" Teyla or something. Instead we get John consoling Elizabeth for her decision about crossing the line with Kavanaugh.

First off, I think the TPTB went along with the ending we got because the Kavanaugh plot was part of the A-plot line. Second of all, John wanted to tell someone about the masterpiece that was Zelenka's face and Teyla might not be in the mood to laugh at anyone since she's still grieving. Ronon is Ronon. So Elizabeth is the best option. Besides John always goes to office anyway so maybe he was giving himself an excuse to go to her office. Not to arouse any suspicions. Also I have come to the conclusion, that John does anything he can to and make Elizabeth smile. Because we all know how beautiful Elizabeth is when she smiles.
                          amen to the that!!!! i love her smile tooo... *sigh*............................*drool*

Comment

Yes, teh smile is very pretty. Look -->

Oh, great... now I have to put one of him to keep it on topic, not that I'm complaining...

Comment

hehe i like the piccies of the pretties!!!!!

Comment

Gah, a 1044 pages long this thread is....I just want to say that me and my sister are all for Sheppard/Weir...

They look good together. Forget Simon (TPTB did), forget Teyla. It's John/Liz.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X