No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just taking a quick peek in - been struggling with the flu, but wanted to say,

Happy Birthday Jor!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      Well we got Sparky cliffhanger at every single break (The Storm, The Siege, The Hive), so why not in Allies too?
      Yeah. I'm sure we will get it. I just hope it's a really good one. John angst please too But from reading various spoilers, I don't see a reason for John to worry about Liz. It's guite the opposive actually. Well, I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Just taking a quick peek in - been struggling with the flu,
        Aww...Get well soon!
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          Well we got Sparky cliffhanger at every single break (The Storm, The Siege, The Hive), so why not in Allies too?
          Yes, they can't break tradition. That would just be unsparky!!!

Comment

Uh, quick question. Since I've been back, I haven't seen any of Bama's posts. Anybody know what happened to her? I miss her long in-depth posts! Please tell me she's just on vacation!

Edit: NO, WAIT A MINUTE! I JUST SPOTTED HER NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! HEY BAMA!!!!!!!!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
            Spoiler:
            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

. . . and 'cause I just feel like posting this up:

Is the resolution for this pic making other people's computers slow down? 'Cause if it is, I can remove it! (Just reply quickly, I'm about to sign off.)

Spoiler:

Comment

Happy Birthday Jor.

May all my typos not live on so long as you.

Comment

Hi MF, good to see you around. This is off topic, but I've been wondering about this. I was just looking at your sig and the pic with Torri and says Vampire!Weir, is that from the Forever Knight ep. where she's an old friend of Nick's who committs suicide by sitting out in the sun?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                    Hi MF, good to see you around. This is off topic, but I've been wondering about this. I was just looking at your sig and the pic with Torri and says Vampire!Weir, is that from the Forever Knight ep. where she's an old friend of Nick's who committs suicide by sitting out in the sun?
                    I don't recall, never watched Forever Knight, got the cap from a site because I wanted to find something equally odd to counter balance Jessica Steen as a mountie.

Comment

And one more for the road!

Sometimes, words aren't neccessary when you've got such expressions like these! (But, that said, who's up for captions!)

Wink, wink Erised!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                        I don't recall, never watched Forever Knight, got the cap from a site because I wanted to find something equally odd to counter balance Jessica Steen as a mountie.
                        Okay, I'm not sure either. I just read she had been in an ep of FK and couldn't remember it myself.

Comment

The cap is from Forever Knight, got it from torrihigginson.info, I just don't know which episode.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                            Hope you're right! It'd be nice if there was a little something to cement this as 'the' ship of Atlantis by the end of season 2.
                            As for Michael --- get, write more!!!!!
                            Really? You want TPTB to rule out all other ships involving Sheppard + Weir? As far as I'm concerned, a slow steady burn under the surface like we see in Epiphany (good ep imo) is enough to keep us going, but it also makes sure that no ship can dominate the show. I also really like the way they've kept the secondary relationships going, like in Epiphany when
                            Spoiler:
                            Becket says he has a date with Cadman. Little things like that are more than enough for me!

Also, thank you for all the positive feedback, I'm planning on writing the next chapter over the weekend. Don't know if you've seen this fic but it's really, really good: "Breakaway" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2733987/1/
                            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                              And one more for the road!

Wink, wink Erised!
                              Elizabeth: I love you John!
                              John: How am I supposed to kiss you if you lower your head? I love you too

hehe sorry can't think of a funny one!

hey it's Major Fischer! *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                hey it's Major Fischer! *waves*
                                yes, it's me. Waiting to go to Geology ... it's easier to chat on gateworld from school comps with a fast connection than my dialup.

Comment

Working...
                                X