Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
    Um, that's not up yet. it's still an idea in my head. I'm planning on having it sorta like my fic. Stargate: Return to Atlantis where it's got episodes basically and I only have a few ideas for episodes right now. But expect soem good Shweir in it.

Ah, geez . You got my hopes up with that lil snippet... *begs* PLEASE write it , it sounds great .

YAY for this little creative thread *confetti*
    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

I just read rhin_ariel's fic, very funny. Thbe shower thing reminds me about what I'm going to do in one fic.

In fact, i'll give you guys a snippet. It's my sister's fic, Runners, and it is mostly based off of Teyla and Ronon, but don't worry Shweir will be in it. In Runners, John and Elizabeth went to highschool together, but JOhn used to bully her around. Now she's his commander, and it get hilarious. John starts playing his pranks on her again. She ends up losing a bet and has to wear a skimpy outfit for a whole day. Elizabeth gets her revenge by stealing his boxers and hanging them on the Stargate complete with a sign that says: I see London, I see France, I see Sheppard's Underpants.

John declares war, and tries to sneak in and steal her clothes while she's in the shower, She steps out right as he grabs them. He throws them on top of a high shelf, and she fights for them. Her towel slips, and John sees EVERYTHING. Needless to say, she's less than pleased. Anyways, he tells her later on that the reason he was always so mean to her in highschool was because he had a HUGE crush on her.

I could use sme revenge ideas for Elizabeth after John sees her naked Any suggestions?

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Heheheh, yeah, that bit was amusing.

Spoiler:
        I was also rather amused, in a weird kind of way, by Teyla's interaction with Michael. I've grown to like her more and more this season, and this episode was no exception. She's really grown into the role, and her inner conflict in this episode was really well-played.

But what amused me was the scene where she was sparring with Michael. I have a feeling that it was unintentional, but that scene was really, really charged. It's amazing how that works with some dyads and not with others.

Still waiting to see John and Elizabeth in that gym.
        Ok I just want to agree with ya on the whole waiting to see John and Elizabeth in the gym, that would be so cute Oh I could totally see that happening in season 3 like come on Teyla has been in that gym with nearly everyone, its Elizabeth's turn with John, its only fair I could just see the scene it would be so cool Elizabeth going to swing or something, missing and falling on top of John lol I know am reaching here but would'nt it be great and they would give eachother their little look for a moment, realise what was happening and then get all embarrassed, make excuses or something and leave in different directions ahhh could soo totally see a sparring match happening because it would benefit Elizabeth a great deal to learn self defence, here's hoping anyway

Comment

I third that motion... Third season should have some sort of sparring/training. Lord knows we've read enough fics about it. Plus it would be good character development, you know if it's going in the direction of a darker Weir and fighting a possible war or I dunno DEFENDING your galaxy.
          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
            I just read rhin_ariel's fic, very funny. Thbe shower thing reminds me about what I'm going to do in one fic.

In fact, i'll give you guys a snippet. It's my sister's fic, Runners, and it is mostly based off of Teyla and Ronon, but don't worry Shweir will be in it. In Runners, John and Elizabeth went to highschool together, but JOhn used to bully her around. Now she's his commander, and it get hilarious. John starts playing his pranks on her again. She ends up losing a bet and has to wear a skimpy outfit for a whole day. Elizabeth gets her revenge by stealing his boxers and hanging them on the Stargate complete with a sign that says: I see London, I see France, I see Sheppard's Underpants.

John declares war, and tries to sneak in and steal her clothes while she's in the shower, She steps out right as he grabs them. He throws them on top of a high shelf, and she fights for them. Her towel slips, and John sees EVERYTHING. Needless to say, she's less than pleased. Anyways, he tells her later on that the reason he was always so mean to her in highschool was because he had a HUGE crush on her.

I could use sme revenge ideas for Elizabeth after John sees her naked Any suggestions?
            *tries to think PG thoughts*
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Great Michael info--this thread is great. Pics, spoilers and insightful commentary.

Alright my next quesiton is unabashedly OT--does anyone have some screencaps of Frecnh Stewart as Lt. Feretti in the original Stargate film? I couldn't believe it when I read he was in it! I'd greatly appreciate any pics (PM'ing them would be great).

For something slightly OT
              Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                I third that motion... Third season should have some sort of sparring/training. Lord knows we've read enough fics about it. Plus it would be good character development, you know if it's going in the direction of a darker Weir and fighting a possible war or I dunno DEFENDING your galaxy.
                Oh yeah thats right I forgot about the "Darker Weir" introduction so um I think that defintely calls for a Weir who can defend herself if things are really going to get that heated up in season 3.

I have actually never read a fic about Sheppard and Weir sparring as yes I am a newbie and only recently started reading fics so if you could direct me to a couple that would be GREAT

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Angela
                  I have actually never read a fic about Sheppard and Weir sparring as yes I am a newbie and only recently started reading fics so if you could direct me to a couple that would be GREAT
                  I don't normally recommend my own fics, but I've written one where John teaches Elizabeth some self-defense moves. It's entitled Lessons.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Angela
                    Oh I have actually never read a fic about Sheppard and Weir sparring as yes I am a newbie and only recently started reading fics so if you could direct me to a couple that would be GREAT
                    Tho only one i can recall off the top of my head is Lessons by Melyanna

ETA: Whoops! Mel beat me to it. Great minds

Comment

Nice sig SallyLizzie

But why are they looking in opposite directions?
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        But why are they looking in opposite directions?
                        Coz Wizengamot put them that way

Comment

I don't normally recommend my own fics, but I've written one where John teaches Elizabeth some self-defense moves. It's entitled Lessons.
                          Absolutely excellent fic, Mel. I don't know why I haven't read that before. The characterization was well-done. I really hadn't been able to visualize a sparring scene between John and Liz before reading that. I liked the playful, yet serious attitude John had. The reference to Kolya and the storm was well placed.

I imagine there will be some sort of self-defense training for Liz coming up given all the precarious situations she's been forced to face.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

That fic was brilliant, I absolutely loved the characterisation's, they were great, thanks for recommending it, your a great writer!

"Slowly she nodded, wondering why he hadn’t gotten off her. Writhing beneath him, she asked, “Is this another exercise?”

He didn’t answer. Instead, he watched her intently, with a look on his face that was akin to what she’d seen as he shot Kolya, as he told her a suicide mission was their only hope. In his eyes was an intensity that scared her, but she didn’t flinch. And apparently that was the sign he was looking for."

I just had to add that little piece of your story as ahhh I can totally see that happening....that look "shudders" I would love it if something like that happened in season 3 like come on it really is not out of the realm of possibility. It would be far more beneficial for Elizabeth to know how to fight as it is more probable Atlantis is going to get more dangerous as the seasons go on so plzzzz PTB if your listening let a couple of sparring matches happen between Elizabeth and John ohhh imagine the sexual tension!

Thanks again for the fic

Comment

Excellent fic Melyanna!! I love the way he's serious about it, without being too serious, if you get what I mean. And I *heart* the ending!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Someone asked for fluff? Here's one that was started last Sept. and was just updated.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2595625/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X