Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macktheknife
    Critical Mass – Bleh
    you didn’t like it? That is one of my favorite episodes! Not to mention one of the shippiest moments of sparky was at the end of that ep! That ending was the best. One of my favorites
    Wiz is right though. This is one of the episodes that you have to watch several times to appreciate

Ok I’m going to watch Michaeal now Haven’t seen it yet *sigh*
    Last edited by Erised; 17 January 2006, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Wow! That was some episode!

I agree, Teyla was awesome in this episode. Vicky don’t feel bad  I didn’t like her in s.1 either, but now that she has more clothes on and her hair is looking real and has really nice make up on, and we’re getting to know her better, she seems pretty cool actually. I love the whole Ronon/Teyla thing
      Spoiler:

I felt sorry for Michael. The music they kept playing didn’t help at all. It was so sad. He’s right though. Nothing gives the right to Becktett and Lizzie to experiment on him like that. Sure wraith are evil, but it’s only because they need to eat. We kill animals for food too…
      Elizabeth and Becktee were both definitely darker in this episode. Some people think they were out of character, but I don’t. Remember that Lizzie had to let them experiment on a wraith in Poisoning the Well too. She knew what was at stake. This drug could have turned all the wraith into humans! Then there would be no threat to anyone in the galaxy. Of course, like always, the good plan backfires.
      Now the Wraith know that Atlantis wasn’t destroyed. They tried to get rid of the wraith at but instead brought them right back to Atlantis and Earth. Okay they are definitely coming to Earth in Allies.
      And that’s where some major Lizzie or Sheppard angst comes in! I just hope it’s Sheppard…….

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        Allies is the Finale right??

...Finales are always full of angsty we're-in-mortal-peril shippy goodness! Totally looking forward to it...
        Yes, but then we have to wait have a year to get the reunion and the i-thoughtyou-were-dead, don't-ever-scare-me-like-that-again moment, and those are sooo shippy
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          The B5 episode was called, "Comes the Inquisitor" - shown the end of season 2. Delenn and Sheridan both show they would die for each other, and the inquisitor (who was sent by the Vorlons) comes to the conclusion that they are the "right people, in the right place, at the right time." Pretty good episode.

Oh...that episode was ultra ULTRA SHIPPY!!. John rushing to save her, the two of them seeing the other whumped, John in a white shirt, she offering to die to save him, it was utter ship heaven....

Comment

macktheknife: no mckay
            WHA? No Rambling Rodney? I LOVE the Rambling Rodney

Michael kinda sounds like Poisoning the Well meets The Gift. Why couldn't they use James w/out the Wraithal make up? And OMG it's CONNOR!!!! He's so cute.

Yeah, see what y'all were saying about M/S comparisons: I never got the comparing thing either. I guess it's cos they were like the pinnacle of ship in the internet world? Maybe? I think each ship should stand alone. 1) The actors are making different choices from what another actor would make in the same role & 2) Chemistry is something that comes naturally, that unidentifiable factor in relationships. It comes through on screen flawlessly sometimes.
            ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              Spoiler:
              Sure wraith are evil, but it’s only because they need to eat. We kill animals for food too…
              True enough, but the prey don't owe it to their predators to play "fair". The food chain's not a moral order.

Comment

Now, see, do they have to stand so close each other all the time? . I mean, there's plenty of room in the infirmary and all the other rooms, but no, they have to stand very very close to each other all the time. It's like they can't even bear to have an inch of air between them I mean, even in her office, which is a tiny tiny room, he's always perching on her desk, or coming round to her side of it, and or no good reason apart from getting as close as he can to her.

I love that about them

Comment

I just watched Michael

Spoiler:
                  I really liked this episode... IMO there were no shippy-moments but nevertheless it was a cool one! The only thing that might could be considered shippy is, that John didn't try to object Elizabeth... S1 it would have been looking totaly different! Well the rest I think I'm giong to write in the Episode-thread

Comment

Really sad and kind of depressing fic that is R rated

*goes to find happy!fic*

Comment

I know this is a bit back but I just finished watching TLG.

Spoiler:
                      I have to say, that was an excellent episode! At the end, I think that John's distant-ness towards Elizabeth may be because of what Teyla said. "You would have shot her either way." He was most likely feeling guilty for shooting her and knowing that he had no choice. Even though he knows that that wasn't her he'd have that image of her going down because of him.

And for the infirmary scene; I thought it was strange how Elizabeth was insisting at all of those things that Phoebus did wasn't really her ie. shooting Ronon, calling Caldwell hopeless...

But, when it came to mentioning the kiss she didn't make an "That wasn't me" outburst which makes me wonder... she did not not like that kiss did she?

Well, I'm off to Michael next!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                        I just watched Michael

Spoiler:
                        I really liked this episode... IMO there were no shippy-moments but nevertheless it was a cool one! The only thing that might could be considered shippy is, that John didn't try to object Elizabeth... S1 it would have been looking totaly different! Well the rest I think I'm giong to write in the Episode-thread
                        Well, there was one bit that set off my ship radar.
                        Spoiler:
                        When Michael had realized what he was, there was a bit where Elizabeth told Michael that yes, he had been a Wraith and Michael was very edgy and aggressive. She'd stepped forward, obviously trying to get him to relax. The shot then cut to John telling Michael to take it easy, and then showed a close-up of him wrapping his fingers around the grip of his sidearm. I decided that John was taking the initiative in protecting Elizabeth, as usual.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                          Why did you make me read that! *sobs* ...you had my arm twisted behind my back and everything!

Thanks... *joins SL in finding happy!fic*
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Ack. .Why did I read that!?!? *reaching for kleenex box*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Heh, I skimmed the first paragraph and decided to go back to writing my fluff-in-a-war-zone fic.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Must....not....read.

Why am I so tempted? makes no sense at all!

ohh erised just read your fic, really nice, keep going with the writing!
                                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Working...
                                X