Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny
    Joe

It's funny watchin 'The Episode that shall not be named from Season 1' cos of Torri's commentary... My bro couldn't stand watching it for more than ten minutes. He was like: "Is there a reason why this one sucks?" So I made him watch it w/the commentary... Heck I didn't even watch it the first time around, as soon as I saw who wrote it I put the commentary on...

Geez, how many times can you say commentary in one post?
    I watched *ep-that-must-not-be-named* (hey sounds like something from Harry Potter! ) just because I didn't want to skip any Atlantis episodes. I made myself watch it with commentaries because Torri was doing them. I kept asking myself "Why in the world is she and Rachel doing this one??? There are plenty of other episodes to do commentaries about!" Not to mention that the TPTB'a choise of some eppys for commentaries absolutely stinks. I'd rather see commentaries for BIS done by none other than Torri herself.

Now, can we get "The Long Goodbye" commentary done by Torri and Joe??? Thank you!

Comment

Erised: "Why in the world is she and Rachel doing this one??? There are plenty of other episodes to do commentaries about!" Not to mention that the TPTB'a choise of some eppys for commentaries absolutely stinks. I'd rather see commentaries for BIS done by none other than Torri herself.
      Yeah, I thought that too... I banished my Shipper self from that eppy & went straight into SciFi Fangirl mode... It was phunny tho... Chai Tea?... Soy Chai Tea Latte. Oh, & the 'Cos they were smart, eh?'

Now, can we get "The Long Goodbye" commentary done by Torri and Joe??? Thank you!
      WORD
      ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Ok... I may have missed something and I may get killed for asking but er... what is the You-know-which-episode (to keep with the Potteriness )?
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

*whispers* Sanctuary
          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

o.O Of course... silly me *thwaps self* *shudders* Ok... let's not be saying that S word again then. It is ebil...

Heh... haven't watched it with the commentary I am avoiding rewatching it >_<
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

*whispers* Sanctuary
              It's Skunktuary

Elizabeth: I'm gonna laser that ep in half with my eyes.

Comment

It's Skanktuary
                That's why I whispered it. I'll try better next time.

TH is funny and naughty... She talks about having more hot alien guys with many hands... On the Rising commentary JF talked about having more female Wraith... Methinks the two of them have a mutual like for alien G.O.W. or B.O.W.

Comment

Yeah, I thought that too... I banished my Shipper self from that eppy & went straight into SciFi Fangirl mode... It was phunny tho... Chai Tea?... Soy Chai Tea Latte. Oh, & the 'Cos they were smart, eh?'
                  rotfl!!! You're making me cry!

Comment

So... in my infinite wisdom, I missed the first part of the episode. (A load of crappy news fell on my head just before it started, so I was a bit too depressed to do anything except sit on my bed and listen to music.)

Anyway, I was called back to my senses in time to watch the last scene.
                    Spoiler:
                    Very sparky.

It was loaded with eye-brow raising eye-sex. There was also an insane amount of subtext flying about the room. Subtext that screamed "Storage closed in 5?"

Something came to me though, the Sheyla moments seem to be in the middle of the show during all the action, while the sparky moments are usually at the begining or at the end when Shep and Weir have their cute, one-on-one conversations. Anyone noticed that, or am I going nuts?

ETA: Oops!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that there were Sheyla moments in this ep. I didn't see any, having watched only the first three and the last five minutes.
                    Last edited by Buggy542; 09 January 2006, 05:21 PM.
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                      So... in my infinite wisdom, I missed the first part of the episode. (A load of crappy news fell on my head just before it started, so I was a bit too depressed to do anything except sit on my bed and listen to music.)

Spoiler:
                      Very sparky.

It was loaded with eye-brow raising eye-sex. There was also an insane amount of subtext flying about the room. Subtext that screamed "Storage closed in 5?"

Something came to me though, the Sheyla moments seem to be in the middle of the show during all the action, while the sparky moments are usually at the begining or at the end when Shep and Weir have their cute, one-on-one conversations. Anyone noticed that, or am I going nuts?
                      OMG I love you!!! You're awesome!! Now I can't wait for the ep!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Very sparky.

Thank you sooo much! *huggles* Can't wait too see it, but first I have to go to bed and get some sleep... *sigh*

Happy belated Birthday, Dorka! *huggles*

And welcome to all newbies!! *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Very sparky.

Oohh.. thanks Buggy! I hope your doing better now. *HUGE HUGS*

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Buggy, thanks so much for those spoilers! And you are not that only one to have noticed that. The moments usually do come at the end or beginning of an ep. Some hidden message that Shep is actually coming 'home' perhaps?

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Liz: Oh John... must.. put.. your pants back on...

Carson: For the love of Gawd man, put your pants back on so Lizzie doesn't pass out!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Some hidden message that Shep is actually coming 'home' perhaps?
                                Hmmmm..... Speaking of 'home' tho, I wonder if they ever will go into his background. We know from LFP that he didn't want to send a message back to Earth. So, like is he an orphan? Or is he disowned from his family? Which would explain his cool detatchment from most ppl.

Comment

Working...
                                X