Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tnx k8
    Originally posted by Commander Aegir
    I think the upcoming Atlantis episode "The Long Goodbye" is going to test the Sheppard and Weir relationship. We have just got to wait and see if they ever find out what they did to eachother and see their reactions.
    Lol I believe everyone who has been in this thread when TLG aired has either seen it or been spoiled beyong belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      tnx k8

Lol I believe everyone who has been in this thread when TLG aired has either seen it or been spoiled beyong belief.
      Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

tnx k8

Not a prob!! And I agree too! You would have to have a very strong will power to come to this thread and resist all of the TLG spoilers!!!!

Comment

tnx k8

That would be me --- spoiled beyond believe!

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
            Spoiler:
            I'm not sure, it's hard to tell. It sounds edited in some parts and not in others.
            Spoiler:
            It was Rachel's voice as she was credited in the end for performing the song. Bad dubbing though.

Comment

tnx k8

Yup. Spoiled spoiled spoiled... Like Augustus Gloop/Veruca Salt spoiled. But then again I'm a spoiler whore, so not much of a surprise. I love it though.
              ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Been reading JM's blog update and found this interesting:

Atlantis mid-season two parter spoilers.

Originally posted by JM
                Spoiler:
                Today, we had a preliminary discussion on the Atlantis mid-season two-parter which promises some exploration, a complication leading to a confrontation, an altercation, an attempt at communication, increasing frustration, an investigation uncovering certain information that offers an explanation, setting up a determination and ensuing culmination in a celebration.
                *adjusts rose-tinted glasses* So that means...

Spoiler:
                Lizzie and John start dating, Caldwell gets suspicius leading to John and Lizzie having words, Caldwell and John have words, John tries to make-up with Lizzie, Lizzie withholds sex leading to more frustration for John, Caldwell investigates and finds out Lizzie is having babiez and that's why her and John are together, TPTB allow John and Lizzie to be together bc Lizzie is carrying superbabiez that will rule Atlantis in years to come; everybody is happy and celebrate by throwing Lizzie a babyshower.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie

Spoiler:
                  Lizzie and John start dating, Caldwell gets suspicius leading to John and Lizzie having words, Caldwell and John have words, John tries to make-up with Lizzie, Lizzie withholds sex leading to more frustration for John, Caldwell investigates and finds out Lizzie is having babiez and that's why her and John are together, TPTB allow John and Lizzie to be together bc Lizzie is carrying superbabiez that will rule Atlantis in years to come; everybody is happy and celebrate by throwing Lizzie a babyshower.
                  OMG, you are teh winnar!! Much green for you!
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Spoiler:

BRAVO!!! Excellent explanation of the 'tions'.
                    Last edited by sunny; 21 January 2006, 04:43 PM.
                    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *splorfs* Oh, that's too funny. You get a gold star for that.

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoiler:
                        *rotflmao*
                        OMG my stomach hurts from laughing!! priceless!!! *wipes away the tears*
                        Last edited by Erised; 21 January 2006, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Good God, woman, you have just killed me!! I'm rolling around the floor! That was the best translation ever - I didn't understand one word from JM's blog so your interpretation rocks!! Thank you for making my day!!
                          When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                          My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I love it!!!!! *gives big SPARKY sigh*

Comment

I'd just DIE if that was what actually happened...tho that might have more to do with me not wanting my OTP sprouting Babiez With Super Powerz

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Okay. That's it, Sal! You've served your time as the queen of fic recommendations! It's time to write, and I say we all make you write this story!!

Comment

Working...
                                X