Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Was in a horrible mood which found me writing fan fic...

Haven't put it on ff.n yet but here's my LJ link:

Walk Away

I swear I'm gonna go insane if I don't get my computer back soon
    Aw Muldy that was soooo good, I loved it, so perfect... so angst.

*dies of angst*

Comment

Sat with some mints and enjoyed Athena's fic.

Gotta do a bit o' work. . then I'll get to the others.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

ooooo i've found a new thread! How amazing! A Sheppard and Weir one thanks to everyone who has made this a great thread i was beginning to think i was outnumbered by Teyla/Sheppard fans! Sheppard and Weir are the NEW couple! Love and Peace x x
        Sam and Jack Shipper!

How do you know when a mans gonna say something smart he begins....." a woman once told me"

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
          Haven't put it on ff.n yet but here's my LJ link:

Walk Away
          Angel. . very good. . I really enjoyed this!

Never tried writing fan fic myself. . .don't seem to have the patience for it, but . . maybe. . .someday. Until then, I'll just enjoy stories from the rest of ya.

Comment

Where can you find Sheppard/Weir fic i jst cant seem to find any although i am rather thick at stuff like this! Lol any help would be appreaciated thenks! Love and Peace Lauren x x
            Sam and Jack Shipper!

How do you know when a mans gonna say something smart he begins....." a woman once told me"

Comment

Well this typo was actually an accident...or as Astro put it a Freudian slip. The line was...

(Elizabeth is talking; Red is Astro's note.) “Why don’t you put it up over our bed? (our bed? Freudian slip?)

~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Majorsamcarteroneill
                ooooo i've found a new thread! How amazing! A Sheppard and Weir one thanks to everyone who has made this a great thread i was beginning to think i was outnumbered by Teyla/Sheppard fans! Sheppard and Weir are the NEW couple! Love and Peace x x
                Oh you poor soul... outnumbered by Sheyla... *hands MajorSam some virtual chocolate*

A few pages back I did a post with loads of fanfic I'll just try to find it...

ah! Here it is...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1714
                Last edited by astronomicalchick; 08 March 2005, 06:55 AM. Reason: Ooops meant to say Sheyla rather than Sheylas!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Well this typo was actually an accident...or as Astro put it a Freudian slip. The line was...

(Elizabeth is talking; Red is Astro's note.) “Why don’t you put it up over our bed? (our bed? Freudian slip?)

Where can you find Sheppard/Weir fic i jst cant seem to find any although i am rather thick at stuff like this! Lol any help would be appreaciated thenks! Love and Peace Lauren x x
                  Welcome to the thread, MajorSCO. There's a lot of good fanfics, by a lot of different people, linked throughout this thread. You may have to dig for it, though.

There's also the stuff I wrote, which you can feel free to ignore.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

I think I did very well to spot that little slip you did, Athena dear, I could have very well just read over it, sub-conciously thinking, yep that's the way it is.

BTW, I've been busy with my own fic. I've re-written chapter 5, written chapter 6, have 7 & 8 sketched out, but I'm not posting it until it's finished. And that shall be it. no more fanfic! Too much to write in RL!

However, I shall be hassling everyone else for it tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Welcome to the thread, MajorSCO. There's a lot of good fanfics, by a lot of different people, linked throughout this thread. You may have to dig for it, though.

There's also the stuff I wrote, which you can feel free to ignore.
                      Don't cos its very good!

Comment

Welcome, Majorsamcarteroneill! Astro's already given you links to some of her favorite stuff, so I'll just add that I hope you feel welcome and at home here in the land of Shep/Weir.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Hello there and WELCOME to our little corner of GW. Great to have you join us all!
                          Have fun and post lots!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Yeah, sometimes I can't write coherently either. So it's picture time.

Liz: John, there's another fan trying to come in.

John: Hmm. Majorsamcarteroneill. Not sure about that one. Offer them a mint.

Comment

Welcome to majorsamcarteroneill! We get a bit silly sometimes. Whatever you do. . do NOT accept mints from the animals.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                Welcome to majorsamcarteroneill! We get a bit silly sometimes. Whatever you do. . do NOT accept mints from the animals.
                                Animals? What animals?

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X