No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, it's 9:00. What's the scoop? Anyone? Don't tell me yall are utterly speechless!!!

Comment

I just saw a post in another thread where someone said this episode was really good!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21926

(I asked to mods to create a new Episode thread as well)

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hi guys. How you doing? Still alive out there?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Barely. I need spoilers NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Just barely

Comment

HEEE!

Okay, I didn't read any of the spoilers for this episode, other than the
              Spoiler:
              kiss
              part, so I don't know how much you guys already know, but...

Spoiler:
              They were totally out to get each other the entire time! As Beckett said "Those two were heading for divorce". It was kind of like The Storm/The Eye in that they were both sabotaging the city and there was lots of shooting going on. It turns out they were on different sides of a war, there wasn't much information on that part, actually...

Anyway, stuff happens, Dex gets shot by Weir/Phoebus and he nearly dies (Beckett saves him), Phoebus/Weir locks down the city, and Teyla shoots Thalin/Shep with a stunner and ties him up. The Weir/Pheobus asks that Teyla bring Shep to the nearest security camera becuase she wants to see "that look of defeat" on his face. So she does and they have a big argument, Weir explains their plight and asks Teyla to shoot him (Bit of a Sheyla moment here... I was disgusted ) but just in time, Rodney overrides Elizabeth's security code and she doesn't have to shoot him after all (and, thank God, no no deathbed confessions of love have to happen).

So Thalin/Shep convulses and becomes just Shep (or at least he says he is) and so Teyla gives him a stunner and when Weir gets there Teyla tells her that he's no longer Thalin, and she still wants to shoot him, so Shep shoots her.

Then they're both carted away to sickbay, where they wake up to sparky cuteness. They have a conversation, then Caldwell rudely interupts and ends the episode before anything big happens.

K, so the main Sparky/Jizabeth moment that I remember happened right before Thalin imprints upon Shep. They call each other hopeless romantics. I squeed.

Is it just me, or does the forum *always* go more slowly when you’ve really got something you want to say?
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I just got the dreaded "white screen of death" and got bumped out for a few. Just heard that some areas had the last few minutes of TLG cut off (don't know what service it was - cable or satellite).

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

So it sounds like (TLG)
                  Spoiler:
                  this is a really good ep, even for those who don't ship. I'm g;ad we get a convo at the end, even if Cadwell interrupts damn that man! because it leaves opportunities open.

Thanks for the synopsis Buggy!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                    HEEE!

Okay, I didn't read any of the spoilers for this episode, other than the
                    Spoiler:
                    kiss
                    part, so I don't know how much you guys already know, but...

Spoiler:
                    They were totally out to get each other the entire time! As Beckett said "Those two were heading for divorce". It was kind of like The Storm/The Eye in that they were both sabotaging the city and there was lots of shooting going on. It turns out they were on different sides of a war, there wasn't much information on that part, actually...

Anyway, stuff happens, Dex gets shot by Weir/Phoebus and he nearly dies (Beckett saves him), Phoebus/Weir locks down the city, and Teyla shoots Thalin/Shep with a stunner and ties him up. The Weir/Pheobus asks that Teyla bring Shep to the nearest security camera becuase she wants to see "that look of defeat" on his face. So she does and they have a big argument, Weir explains their plight and asks Teyla to shoot him (Bit of a Sheyla moment here... I was disgusted ) but just in time, Rodney overrides Elizabeth's security code and she doesn't have to shoot him after all (and, thank God, no no deathbed confessions of love have to happen).

So Thalin/Shep convulses and becomes just Shep (or at least he says he is) and so Teyla gives him a stunner and when Weir gets there Teyla tells her that he's no longer Thalin, and she still wants to shoot him, so Shep shoots her.

Then they're both carted away to sickbay, where they wake up to sparky cuteness. They have a conversation, then Caldwell rudely interupts and ends the episode before anything big happens.

K, so the main Sparky/Jizabeth moment that I remember happened right before Thalin imprints upon Shep. They call each other hopeless romantics. I squeed.

Is it just me, or does the forum *always* go more slowly when you’ve really got something you want to say?
                    SSQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That sounds awesome. I think this episode is going to be all it sounds like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Thanks Buggy542!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Buggy542!

Sounds like a great episode can't wait to watch it now.
                        *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                        Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                        Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Thanks Buggy. It pains me, but I have to ask. Is Teyla the one John/Halan directs his "he cares more about you than you know" comment to?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            I just got the dreaded "white screen of death" and got bumped out for a few. Just heard that some areas had the last few minutes of TLG cut off (don't know what service it was - cable or satellite).
                            That's awful! I wasn't cut off, I got the entire credit sequence...

Spoiler:
                            One other thing, Erised tells me we were fed a line "he cares about you a lot more than you may think" or something to that effect? Well that was aimed at Teyla, not Weir. Although it was right before she was going to shoot him, so it's possible that he was lying...(I shall remain hopeful)
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Sounds like in terms of Shipping, the episode was half, half.

The Sheylans are trying to convert me back!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                                Thanks Buggy. It pains me, but I have to ask. Is Teyla the one John/Halan directs his "he cares more about you than you know" comment to?
                                Spoiler:
                                to Teyla!!!!! Buggy told me on MSN and I almost died!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X