Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
    Spoiler:
    I was thinking something similar... you know, where they have their eye sex and don't need to say anything. I was just curious if anyone had an inkling of what they would say if they do say something.

meehhh. Fic recs? Looking for fluffy cute... preferrably pre-relationship... Don't feel like searching through ff.net, through I probably should.
    *cough* eye sex? I was thinking more like "I know John, I love you too" or "I know Liz, I love you too" look. Lol

Comment

Don't forget in The Siege Part 3 (POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT) She gave him a big hug saying " I thought you .....:'() and the tears almost came out.
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

GuyS... I read somwhere that Weir is married to Simon..is that true??? Because...if it is...IMMA CRY!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
          GuyS... I read somwhere that Weir is married to Simon..is that true??? Because...if it is...IMMA CRY!
          I don't think so. He did dump her and said that he has met someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            *cough* eye sex? I was thinking more like "I know John, I love you too" or "I know Liz, I love you too" look. Lol
            They're all the same, sweetie.

Originally posted by LadyBozi
            Doubt it...as Erised said, the whole thing where he meets someone else... sound more like they were in a serious relationship, but not marriage.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Nice fics, girls!
              Very festive!

Comment

nah not true. That is what anti-shippers say to try and deny the sparks or sparky. They are just jealous that our Ship brings all the boys to the yard. It never said any where that they were married and she told him to move on in LFP then in Intruder we find out that he left her after that and stuff. They just lived together.
                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I was thinking something similar... you know, where they have their eye sex and don't need to say anything. I was just curious if anyone had an inkling of what they would say if they do say something.
                  ROFL! Okay, I think the term 'eye sex' should be copyright-Sparky. I mean, don't dirty thoughts just JUMP into your head when you see this pic?

And, I mean, some might think this next pic is eye sex, but I think it's more of an "eye'm not interested, sorry"

ETA: It's possible that Sumner is attempting some eye sex, but it's obviously not working.
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                    ROFL! Okay, I think the term 'eye sex' should be copyright-Sparky. I mean, don't dirty thoughts just JUMP into your head when you see this pic?

oooh, YES!

And, I mean, some might think this next pic is eye sex, but I think it's more of an "eye'm not interested, sorry"

*snort* totally

Comment

Originally posted by buggy542
                      "eye'm not interested, sorry"
                      hahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh that is priceless lizbert!!!! I love!
                      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

oooh, YES!
                        Teehee. *swiffers dirt out of her mind*

Originally posted by wizengamot
                        hahahaha!!!!!!!! Oh that is priceless lizbert!!!! I love!
                        XD Thank you, twas definitely one of my more witty moments.
                        Last edited by Buggy542; 18 December 2005, 07:00 PM.
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Whew, catching up on like a million pages again...

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                          I'm pretty sad about the passing of John Spencer too caught it on the radio on my drive home.

Since a lot of us are down I think we need a hug. Or at least have John and Elizabeth hug.

Thunk!!!!! Awww.... thanks for the pick me up!

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                          i think that i agree with that... i love rodney to, but i want more backstory and character develpment for shep and teyla and ronon, but especially weir!!!!
                          I too want to see more story for these characters. Rodney is a wonderful character, but I say we give him a "break" so to speak and look at some others for a while.
                          By the way, Lexa Jayde where did you get that amazing Torri quote in your siggy? Linky please to where Torri said all this.

Hatcheter Love the Jor christmas outfit! I would give you green (if I even knew how to do that) Someone give Hatcheter green for me!
                          Also, when you posted the following
                          Another thing about SGA is that, while there is a team, its members aren't defined by that. On SG-1, O'Neill, Carter, Daniel, and Teal'c were SG-1, and that was really it. In Atlantis, Sheppard leads the military contingent, McKay is the head scientist and in charge of that division, Teyla still works with and has responsibilities for her poeple, and Ronon does...pretty much whatever he wants, I think. They come together to go on missions from time to time, as the need arises.
                          It really made me stop and think. You are so right! I knew that there was a reason I fell in love with Atlantis right away, and I think it was because the characters are more than just an SG team. Hatcheter not only are you an amazing fact finder about the whole "regulations" for our ship, but you are also very insightful.

Southern Red Your holiday "fun" pic is so great! I laughed by butt off when I read the "tagline" of the pic.

Dorka Your "snowy" wallpaper is just amazing!

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Also - while it is fine to talk to various people, ultimately it is up to YOU to decide which ship, if any, you are attracted to. Watch the show and see what grabs your attention (or doesn't grab hold of you), and go with the flow. Don't choose a ship to root for just because a group tells you to, or says "that other group doesn't know what they are talking about." Make your own choices, and if you like both S/T and S/W then hang out with all of us, but don't go overboard talking S/T in the S/W thread, and vice versa.
                          Well said FP!

Ankareeda Love the manip and wallpapers!

Ok...am done now catching up on everything.

Is it Jan yet?!?

Sparks! A Weir/Sheppard fanficton challenge site
                          Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

They're all the same, sweetie.

Doubt it...as Erised said, the whole thing where he meets someone else... sound more like they were in a serious relationship, but not marriage.
                            If Weir and Simon are married, then Elizabeth is cheating everytime she looks at John. You know, I find the whole 'communication' parallel interesting here. Elizabeth and Simon obviously had very poor communication between them.

They had so obviously not openly discussed each's true feelings about Elizabeth going and heading the expedition. A man and woman who have admitted a depth of feelings for the other don't leave things so uncertain between them. They find some kind of joint measure of understanding.

Compare them with where John and Elizabeth already are. They constantly reach out to each other with small talks and reassurances. Elizabeth went more out of her way to assure John of his 'place' and 'importance' in her life in a 'smalltalk session' in Intruder than she did Simon in all the months leading up to Atlantis!

Comment

*looking at "the hug"
                              am I the only one who gets goose bumps and butterflies whe I see shippy moments?

Originally posted by Bama
                              If Weir and Simon are married, then Elizabeth is cheating everytime she looks at John. You know, I find the whole 'communication' parallel interesting here. Elizabeth and Simon obviously had very poor communication between them.

They had so obviously not openly discussed each's true feelings about Elizabeth going and heading the expedition. A man and woman who have admitted a depth of feelings for the other don't leave things so uncertain between them. They find some kind of joint measure of understanding.
                              I don't know how Lizzie could be with such a man. I got the impression that he was a jerk ever since I saw The Rising pt.I. And then we got "Home" can't remember what happened there (wasn't real anyway). But then we get "The Intruder" and he was being a total @ss to Lizzie, an @ss with disguisting hair. I was surprised that Lizzie actually seemed upset after he dumped her. I mean, after all those moments, and a recent hug with John.
                              Compare them with where John and Elizabeth already are. They constantly reach out to each other with small talks and reassurances. Elizabeth went more out of her way to assure John of his 'place' and 'importance' in her life in a 'smalltalk session' in Intruder than she did Simon in all the months leading up to Atlantis!
                              Right on

Comment

*looking at "the hug"
                                am I the only one who gets goose bumps and butterflies whe I see shippy moments?

I don't know how Lizzie could be with such a man. I got the impression that he was a jerk ever since I saw The Rising pt.I. And then we got "Home" can't remember what happened there (wasn't real anyway). But then we get "The Intruder" and he was being a total @ss to Lizzie, an @ss with disguisting hair. I was surprised that Lizzie actually seemed upset after he dumped her. I mean, after all those moments, and a recent hug with John.

Right on
                                Well, to be quite frank, Weir was pretty much a "jerk" in Rising... to take off suddenly... without personally telling the most important person in your life where were you headed to. I suppose their relationship was pretty fluid but it's not exactly laying the foundation for a happy long-term relationship, it's no wonder that it didn't last. She better treat our John right!

*hatches plot bunny*
                                Last edited by Easter Lily; 18 December 2005, 09:56 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X