No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited about tonight...even though I'm around 5/6 hours ahead of most people who are gonna see it!

Unfortunately I won't be able to log on here again until tomorrow night so I'll probably have about 100 pages of Squeeing to read!

Now, I want lots of caps...maybe vid or two...

*sigh*...the joy of Canon...

- and just because it's a novelty to me... ...

Enjoy tonight!!!
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      Hello everyone, alyssa's earlier threat to chain me to the computer has scared me so much I have written my latest, and final, chapter to White Silk. It's quite short, more of an epilogue than a proper chapter, but it might tide you over until TLG spoilers!
      Find it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639932/1/

I hope you enjoy (reviews always nice)!
      ps it might not be up yet as I only just this minute posted it.
      God Bless You Alyssa for your threat and THANK YOU Michael for finishing the story. I have enjoyed reading your story Soooo much! Your the greatest

Comment

John: the shippers are going crazy about TLG
        Elizabeth: Really?
        Bates: ack!

Elizabeth: Imagine them when we get to
        Spoiler:
        kiss
        for real

John: think they will survive?

Comment

Great pics Erised... and to answer John's question, highly doubtful!!!

Comment

Liz: John, we may have a problem. Skiffy's broadcast satellite is acting squirrely!

OMG. .all those people are going to miss our moment!

John: McKay IS working on the problem. .yes?

McKay: Damn right I'm working on it. .it's ME and SAM dammit! No one is going to see this episode. .EVER!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

hahahahaha FP! this is great

Comment

lol, when that happens that day would be marked as the Shipper Massacre.
                Last edited by xkawaiix; 02 January 2006, 03:54 PM. Reason: if it happens? What am I saying, it's GONNA HAPPEN! :D

Comment

Oh my God do not even joke about these things!!!!!

"As if millions of shippers cried out in terror and then were suddenly silenced."
                  Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Lol... thousands of fan's hunting for McKay

I think I won't have a voice anymore after tomorrow from squeeing too much!

I rewatched suspicion today...so here are a few pics of of them looking at each other... I'm a bit obsessed by that I know

Comment

FoolishPleasure, I am so loving these pics. They are putting a smile on my little shipper face.

And is it just me or are the Gateworld forum going a tad bit slow
                      *getting a bit nervous about tonight *

Great pics too Dorka, they have such chemistry even at the beginning

Comment

GW is soo slow this morning!!!!!

oohhh i cant wait til i get home from work today... then i can come on here and read all about TLG!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Gateworld works just fine for me...at the moment...but in a few hours it won't I'm sure just like after the hug *lol*

Their heigh-difference is just perfect!

Comment

lol, love the pics as well.

It's pretty much on and off for me, I'm trying not to get too worried over it.

Comment

o.k I'm off for today now... nearly midnight here... I hope for maaaaaaaannnnyyy spoilers when I'm back next morning good night

One to everyone

before the episode

Comment

the forum was really slow after the hug?
                                if we can't discuss TLG, I will cry.. !!

Comment

Working...
                                X