No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeze, it's like I have to battle my way in here! I hope the lagging lessens up a bit. I might loose it if it doesn't.

Spoiler:
    TLG is pretty much a smack on the head for them. It acknowleges the fact that they feel more than they think they feel and that it is most likely apparent to others seeing that Thalan and Phoebus are the ones who acknowleged it. Even if it was used to Thalan's advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      Geeze, it's like I have to battle my way in here! I hope the lagging lessens up a bit. I might loose it if it doesn't.

Spoiler:
      TLG is pretty much a smack on the head for them. It acknowleges the fact that they feel more than they think they feel and that it is most likely apparent to others seeing that Thalan and Phoebus are the ones who acknowleged it. Even if it was used to Thalan's advantage.
      Hey X. I think the 'lag' on GW is due to the extra high holiday traffic with so many people having so much free time to log on and prattle. This morning when I peeked in this thread alone there were 32 visitors at once!!! Dang. That's great but DANG.

Spoiler:
      As for TLG being the 'smack on the head'. Well...yeah. We're going to find out afterwards if they are receptive to the eventual idea of sexual intimacy between them what was 'forced' upon them. THAT, imo is the huge key shippy point we can take with us from the episode. Will awareness of 'that' sort go up between them in the near future? I think it will. I think tptb expect the audience to 'expect' it to and expect us to look even more closely for that male/female awareness in future eps or they wouldn't dare show this sort of thing in an episode. Just as they could have aired the tower minus the balcony scene and lost little with the original 'denial' scene left in instead, they could have made TLG w/o the kiss scene and lost little or nothing in the storytelling. They put this kiss in the episode to stir us and get us talking and to eventually, build upon.
      I've no doubt. We have too many pointers that way for it to be otherwise. People can deny canon all they wish and not dare utter it for fear it might not be but if this ship isn't sailing, then I've never seen one that was.

Comment

lag cannot spoil my spirit (no i'm still not converting )

Comment

Sparky Spirit. That's what I'm calling it.

(still not converting )

Comment

-cracked-

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

The shipper gods are pleased by your offerings of pictures Caz

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                The shipper gods are pleased by your offerings of pictures Caz
                LOL, it helps keep us from *completely* loosing it.

Comment

I would certainly hope so, Vixen

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

Yes. You so are.

Comment

Heh to John's reaction
                      Spoiler:
                      when the woman pinched his butt (can we say butt here? )
                      in The Tower. Loved it
                      I would have also liked to have seen that scene
                      Spoiler:
                      where the little "golden princess" decides to play hanky-panky with John, be done in a way where after she makes it clear why she wants him, he tries to get away from her but she keeps catching up with him, pulling off his shirt or pants or something. Well, it is funny in those old-fashioned comedies anyway...

Comment

what? i have gallery of pics I feel like sharing. i have galleries for all ships in case one day there is a conversion. but, sheyla and mcweir are my main ships.

Comment

GW is soooooo slow this morning...
                          Took forever to get this screen up...

Some self-promotion here...
                          A new fic by moi... Some S/W UST... It's a sequel to one I wrote a couple of weeks ago.

Crescendo

Enjoy...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

another pic *jigging to jingle bells*

Comment

Great fic Easter

Caz, I at least am appeased with the Sparky pics

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

shipmas is a time for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X