Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the ability to multi-quote!

We're going to have a few days of heat on Thursday and Friday, before it goes back to normal. I already have the air conditioning hooked up.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Definitely sounds like a win to me!
    100%!! Hopefully it continues that way.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
    Popping pills like a pro! I hope they work.
    And I took all 6 at once!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
    *sighs relieved*

Thought I'd lost a chapter from my Office Saga.
    Thought I'd left it on my worklaptop -- the one that no longer is mine.

BUT luckily I found it on my personal laptop.
    Oh thank goodness!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *sighs relieved*

Thought I'd lost a chapter from my Office Saga.
      Thought I'd left it on my worklaptop -- the one that no longer is mine.

BUT luckily I found it on my personal laptop.
      ​Whew! That's a relief indeed!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I miss the ability to multi-quote!
      Me too! Seriously tedious having to repeatedly quote, reply, copy, and paste. Argh.

We're going to have a few days of heat on Thursday and Friday, before it goes back to normal. I already have the air conditioning hooked up.
      Yeah, we're having a warm up over the weekend into early next week. AC is ready, and I've got plenty of tea bags for making iced green tea.

And I took all 6 at once!
      *shudders* I could never take that many pills at once, I'd choke on them.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Me too! Seriously tedious having to repeatedly quote, reply, copy, and paste. Argh.
        I go the lazy route and just type out the quote tag with the user name. But I still miss the ease of the old way.

Yeah, we're having a warm up over the weekend into early next week. AC is ready, and I've got plenty of tea bags for making iced green tea.
        Mmmmm, sounds good!!

*shudders* I could never take that many pills at once, I'd choke on them.
        To be fair, they are very small pills. Think mini-M&Ms.

I used to take this one pill that was really big, and I had to take 3 of them. I took them one at a time. Thank goodness I don't have to take that anymore, because I would be gagging by the third one. I used to have to cut my mom's calcium pills in half for her. Those were also large freaking pills.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

To be fair, they are very small pills. Think mini-M&Ms.

I used to take this one pill that was really big, and I had to take 3 of them. I took them one at a time. Thank goodness I don't have to take that anymore, because I would be gagging by the third one. I used to have to cut my mom's calcium pills in half for her. Those were also large freaking pills.
          I finally resorted to hiding my pills in a bite of food. Hey, if it works for pets, why not humans?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I finally resorted to hiding my pills in a bite of food. Hey, if it works for pets, why not humans?
            And just to do it properly, you got your pet to put it in for you & not tell you? Mmo9zFu.gif
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

[QUOTE=JT-2;n16737334]Well I finally started my new medicine for psoriatic arthritis. You only take it once a week, but since it only comes in one dosage I have to take 6 of them at a time. The doctor said it would take 1-2 months for it to fully kick in, so I can't tell anything now. But I didn't have any bad initial side effects, and I'm counting that as a win.

[/B]

[/QUO

Comment

JT2 glad you are started on a treatment! Hopefully you’ll see some relief earlier than the 1-2 months. Maybe the no side affects so far is a good sign.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                  And just to do it properly, you got your pet to put it in for you & not tell you? Mmo9zFu.gif
                  LOL! Actually, I don't have any pets. Except maybe the rocks...

Comment

I guess you're nothing like a cat then cause they eat right around the hidden item.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I guess you're nothing like a cat then cause they eat right around the hidden item.
                      You make an interesting point there FH, I have a poodle that does the same, but SK did not say it worked for her, & having the added advantage of knowing it was there because she had put it there I don't think it would.
                      As she now tells us her pets are rocks, have you ever tried it on your two pet rocks, & if so, does it work? OmuCQe7.gif
                      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I'm smarter than they are. I understand that it's good for me.

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                        You make an interesting point there FH, I have a poodle that does the same, but SK did not say it worked for her, & having the added advantage of knowing it was there because she had put it there I don't think it would.
                        As she now tells us her pets are rocks, have you ever tried it on your two pet rocks, & if so, does it work? OmuCQe7.gif
                        It does work for me, actually. What can I say, the human mind is weird. Or at least in my case, the human throat.

Comment

Speaking of rocks... I had to stand on the scales at the doctor's this week and of course, it was more than I knew it would be since there's all them clothes so I was mildly excited* about the number cause you know, there's the extra weight from my clothes. So, my doc comments that maybe I'm hiding rocks in my pants.

I reply that my rocks are in my other backpack. She thought I was kidding until I explained that I wasn't and introduced her to Pat MacRock and Josephine Lapierre. This made her laugh and her evening was made. Told me to expand the family on my next trips.

* when I say mildly excited, I really mean that cause I'm probably the only person in the world who's excited about gaining weight. My weight in comparison to my height puts me in -- medical terms -- the underweight scale. As opposed to what that might mean, I'm a very healthy person whose just preconditioned to be very thin.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Speaking of rocks... I had to stand on the scales at the doctor's this week and of course, it was more than I knew it would be since there's all them clothes so I was mildly excited* about the number cause you know, there's the extra weight from my clothes. So, my doc comments that maybe I'm hiding rocks in my pants.

I reply that my rocks are in my other backpack. She thought I was kidding until I explained that I wasn't and introduced her to Pat MacRock and Josephine Lapierre. This made her laugh and her evening was made. Told me to expand the family on my next trips.

* when I say mildly excited, I really mean that cause I'm probably the only person in the world who's excited about gaining weight. My weight in comparison to my height puts me in -- medical terms -- the underweight scale. As opposed to what that might mean, I'm a very healthy person whose just preconditioned to be very thin.
                            "Expand the family." LOL!

And count me in on the healthy but preconditioned to be thin train. I guess I need another sandwich.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Happy Monday I bought myself a bike rack for the jeep for Mother’s Day. It is a trailer hitch one and it is a beast. So hopefully no flying bikes as I’m on the roads. My bike does fit in the back of the jeep but it takes all the space and I need a lot of space for snacks

I had a free Apple TV trial so I’ve been watching yet more shows during the random rain showers we had this weekend. I’m liking Silo. Different from things I’ve watched before. It has one of the Dune actors as a lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X