No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I woke up at 5am this morning, but thought it was 5pm and that I'd missed dinner at my brother's house. So I texted my sister-in-law saying I was sorry. THEN I realized it was AM, not PM. She now thinks I'm off my rocker.
    Oh dear...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Oh dear...
      She just texted me back to ask if I was still confused and knew what time it was. Hardy-har-har.

Comment

She just texted me back to ask if I was still confused and knew what time it was. Hardy-har-har.

You're never going to live it down... Siblings, always there to remind you of your oopsies.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

*snorts*​
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            You're never going to live it down... Siblings, always there to remind you of your oopsies.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Today I learned (again) that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. I bought this cute looking dress on Amazon for only $33. Yeah, there was a good reason it was $33. It was flimsy as hell. Tissue paper parading as a dress. At least I can return it fairly easily.

I was buying it for a wedding that it turns out I probably won't be attending anyway, so it all worked out in the end.

Comment

Today I learned (again) that if something looks too good to be true, it probably is. I bought this cute looking dress on Amazon for only $33. Yeah, there was a good reason it was $33. It was flimsy as hell. Tissue paper parading as a dress. At least I can return it fairly easily.

I was buying it for a wedding that it turns out I probably won't be attending anyway, so it all worked out in the end.
                  Bummer, I hate when that happens. I have to really watch myself with the returns too. I’ve paid the ADHD tax a few times by missing shipping deadlines for returns. It’s like the donation pile for charity. It sits by my door for a month before I can deal with it. One drawback of working at home is that I’m not just out for it to be on the way.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Blech! Oh well, all's well that ends well.

That's why I only do online clothes shopping with merchants that actually focus on clothes. Less chance of getting a lemon. Though it still happens sometimes. Ye ghads, don't get me started on shopping for jeans that fit...

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Bummer, I hate when that happens. I have to really watch myself with the returns too. I’ve paid the ADHD tax a few times by missing shipping deadlines for returns. It’s like the donation pile for charity. It sits by my door for a month before I can deal with it. One drawback of working at home is that I’m not just out for it to be on the way.
                    Whoops!

Comment

Shopping for jeans is my least favorite. I live in black leggings and have lint rollers on auto ship as I have a super floofy white and gray cat.

Comment

Yeah I will send it back on Monday. This time the package didn't come in a reusable Amazon bag, so I have to pick up something to mail it in. And oh, I've also had clothes ready to go for charity for a long time too. Procrastination is a real thing. I feel you.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                        Blech! Oh well, all's well that ends well.

That's why I only do online clothes shopping with merchants that actually focus on clothes. Less chance of getting a lemon. Though it still happens sometimes. Ye ghads, don't get me started on shopping for jeans that fit...
                        *nods* That's why I tend to order things in multiples once I find one that fits well. Or if I buy from Amazon, it'll only be brands I know.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
                        Shopping for jeans is my least favorite. I live in black leggings and have lint rollers on auto ship as I have a super floofy white and gray cat.

And whoever invented low-rise jeans should be shot.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

And whoever invented low-rise jeans should be shot.
                          This! I don't mind jeans that sit at the natural waist, but any lower than that? For. Get. It.​

​​​​​​​
                          *nods* That's why I tend to order things in multiples once I find one that fits well. Or if I buy from Amazon, it'll only be brands I know.
                          Yep. I've got shirts still in factory wrap stacked in my closet.

Comment

Sunday is Superbowl Sunday!! Go Eagles!! I'll be watching the first half at my brother's house, nibbling on lots of nice snacks. Then I'll leave at halftime and watch the second half at home (they wake up ridiculously early in the morning, and as such go to bed at like 9pm).

I'm on my last day of prednisone, at the lowest dosage. And pain is starting to creep back in. *sigh* It was fun while it lasted. The next few days are going to suck.

This! I don't mind jeans that sit at the natural waist, but any lower than that? For. Get. It.​
                            Exactly!!

And I have no desire to see people's butt cracks, thank you very much.

Yep. I've got shirts still in factory wrap stacked in my closet.
                            Smart!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Sunday is Superbowl Sunday!! Go Eagles!! I'll be watching the first half at my brother's house, nibbling on lots of nice snacks. Then I'll leave at halftime and watch the second half at home (they wake up ridiculously early in the morning, and as such go to bed at like 9pm).
                              Heh! Ah well, the earlier you get up in the morning, the earlier you can get up to mischief.

I'm on my last day of prednisone, at the lowest dosage. And pain is starting to creep back in. *sigh* It was fun while it lasted. The next few days are going to suck.

Exactly!!

And I have no desire to see people's butt cracks, thank you very much.
                              Ewww. Yeah, no. *shudders*

Comment

Half time, so far so good. Go the Eagles
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X