Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    It could be you can not answer this question, yet. But do you know, or suspect that your new firm has a person, or persons that understand the automation process and can help?
    It's kind of their field of expertise.
    My job title will be Digital Automation Engineer.

Here you go, my future employers: Robonext.eu (English website)
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The subject of SGA came up in my Timeless/Garcy Discord group (they were saying they were still bitter about the ending of Timeless, and I said there was a show that ended 15 years ago that I was STILL bitter about). There were a few other SGA fans on there and they agreed that Elizabeth was done dirty. They also agreed that Sparky was the best ship with the most chemistry (and that John and Teyla are besties and nothing else). There was one who told me she used to ship John and Teyla when the show was on, but all my posts on Tumblr have since changed her mind and she now ships Sparky instead. I converted one!!

Comment

Our side has cookies... and sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Mmmmmm.... sugar

By the way, your new company looks very exciting!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            The subject of SGA came up in my Timeless/Garcy Discord group (they were saying they were still bitter about the ending of Timeless, and I said there was a show that ended 15 years ago that I was STILL bitter about). There were a few other SGA fans on there and they agreed that Elizabeth was done dirty. They also agreed that Sparky was the best ship with the most chemistry (and that John and Teyla are besties and nothing else). There was one who told me she used to ship John and Teyla when the show was on, but all my posts on Tumblr have since changed her mind and she now ships Sparky instead. I converted one!!
            *fist of triumph* Slowly but surely, we will take over the world!

It never hurts to have snacks.

And your new company looks AWESOME!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

By the way, your new company looks very exciting!!!
              And they are very exciting. Got a call today about whether I would be available to join them monday for a company event. In the afternoon, they'll be looking back on 2022, looking forward to 2023 and how they want to move forward. Then in the evening they're planning a dinner at a restaurant.

Had to see if I could take monday afternoon off, but yeah... I'll be meeting my new colleagues on monday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *fist of triumph* Slowly but surely, we will take over the world!
                And now I've got the theme to Pinky and the Brain running through my head.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                And they are very exciting. Got a call today about whether I would be available to join them monday for a company event. In the afternoon, they'll be looking back on 2022, looking forward to 2023 and how they want to move forward. Then in the evening they're planning a dinner at a restaurant.

Had to see if I could take monday afternoon off, but yeah... I'll be meeting my new colleagues on monday afternoon.
                Sounds awesome!! That's so nice that they are including you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Very cool! I agree with JT-2, it's great that they're already including you in events, and I hope you have fun!

And now I've got the theme to Pinky and the Brain running through my head.
                  Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's supposed to rain or rain/sleet/snow for the next 2 days. I'm getting old and my joints don't like it.

Comment

IT SNOWED TODAY!!

And I drifted on the road while a cyclist's bike slipped from underneath their butt... (note: we were not in each other's lane. We were several meters apart so there was no danger from me to them)

It's slippery as hell. (and I'm grinning like an idiot cause SNOW)

Comment

FH and friends? lBcdO9m.gif
                        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                          FH and friends? lBcdO9m.gif
                          Nope... my aunt who lives in the north of Belgium just send me an image of a snowman she made.
                          But over here in the Antwerp region (where my offices are located) it's been raining since midday so most of the snow here has melted, and I have no idea yet if there has been any more nanometers added to region where I live.

Comment

IT SNOWED TODAY!!

And I drifted on the road while a cyclist's bike slipped from underneath their butt... (note: we were not in each other's lane. We were several meters apart so there was no danger from me to them)

It's slippery as hell. (and I'm grinning like an idiot cause SNOW)
                            Congrats! (And I'm glad there was no danger!!)

It just changed from rain to snow here, but it's not supposed to accumulate.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

SNOW! Glad you're all enjoying it! (and equally glad I don't have any snow here, LOL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

SNOW! Glad you're all enjoying it! (and equally glad I don't have any snow here, LOL!)
                                Well, I didn't exactly say I was enjoying it. (It's not enough to be pretty here, just wet and gross).

But I'm glad Falcon Horus was.

Comment

Working...
                                X