• Show
Clear All

Needs tighter fitting clothes.. preferably wet

Comment

that's just pure sexy...
      OMG....dam straight she is

Comment

Originally posted by RogueSeven View Post
        http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/atl_season5/511-TheLostTribe/photos/normal_511_thelosttribe_12.jpg

that's just pure sexy...
        I'm more surprised to see Woolsey with that big gun. Can't wait for the ep.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I'm more surprised to see Woolsey with that big gun. Can't wait for the ep.
          I just hope that both Keller and Woolsey suck at using their weapons as it wouldnt be realistic if they both manage to kill more than 1 Wraith each.

Other than that i agree, Keller is extremely hot.
          Last edited by ykickamoocow; 29 August 2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            Shallow alert?
            This would be the "shallow-alert"...

Originally posted by Cree View Post
            she looks V hot with a gun, as do the women in the upcoming eppie with carson
            This one and the dozen other "hot"-posts, objectifying Jewel instead of seeing the character with a gun. Thank you very much PTB for making the horny fanboys (which probably includes them too) happy.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Thank you very much PTB for making the horny fanboys (which probably includes them too) happy.
              Happy doesnt describe it

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                keller with a firearm is frightening... she has no training (does she?) and I don't believe woolsey does either.

this would be better in the lost tribe thread by the way.

lol, I can't wait to see Woolsy with a gun

Comment

Who cares if the guys want to say she's sexy with a gun? Don't us female fans do the same to the guys on the show?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by draovwildand View Post
                    Daniel with a flashlight!!!!!

Holy crap this episode is going to be awesome!!!!!!
                    lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Keller in leather with a gun = sex factor
                      I think this sums things up perfectly. The cynics amongst us are thinking that Keller was given the black outfit so male viewers would go "Wow. She looks hot". If they didn't want us to think that they should have put Woolsey in the same style outfit to show that this is what Atlantis civilians wear when going into a combat situation.

As I'm a female viewer I can't get excited about seeing Keller in that outfit. I shall just have to wait to see some faced male Wraith looking 'hot' in their black leather outfits.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        I think this sums things up perfectly. The cynics amongst us are thinking that Keller was given the black outfit so male viewers would go "Wow. She looks hot". If they didn't want us to think that they should have put Woolsey in the same style outfit to show that this is what Atlantis civilians wear when going into a combat situation.

As I'm a female viewer I can't get excited about seeing Keller in that outfit. I shall just have to wait to see some faced male Wraith looking 'hot' in their black leather outfits.
                        They've done the leather thing to almost all the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Don't us female fans do the same to the guys on the show?
                          As a female fan I can honestly say "No, I don't.". I may not be into the male characters all that much, but I don't objectify the women either. They are all beautiful people, but in my book calling someone hot is no longer seeing them as a person but as a mere sexual object, which in point of fact is wrong in my opinion.

Also, the characters are no longer important because it's obviously all about the "hotness" of the person, which equals that characters become second fiddle. And it's far more common this is done to the actresses than to the actors.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay, then apparently I don't see any of my friends as people anymore, just sexual objects, because I've called them all hot before.
                            sigpic

Comment

People on this forum have friends? what is this word..

Seriously, some people take being called hot as a compliment, some dont..

Those who do good for you, self respects generally normal..
                              Those who dont.. lets those who do have their fun and compliments..

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                Don't us female fans do the same to the guys on the show?
                                Going by the number of 'Thunk' threads for male characters in the 'Characters And Relationships' folder a lot of female fans aren't really in a position to complain about male fans saying that Keller looks hot in that outfit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X