Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
    Poor Woolsey looked like a deer in the hands of a tiger. C.H is so much taller that he made him look like breakfast.
    Wasn't that the whole point?

I like Todd and Woolsey's interaction, even if there wasn't much of it between The Seer and EATG.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 February 2009, 09:20 AM.

Comment

hehehehe yes it was!!!! and Yes, even Keller seemed to be more relaxed around Todd than Woolsey was. Old fashioned guy, space monsters wasn't around, in cimnemas, when he was growing up
      Spoiler:
      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
      (YEAR 0 - 100)
      "O thou Sun,
      send me as far over the earth
      as is my pleasure and thine,
      and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
      but never hear anything of bad ones,
      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
        hehehehe yes it was!!!! and Yes, even Keller seemed to be more relaxed around Todd than Woolsey was. Old fashioned guy, space monsters wasn't around, in cimnemas, when he was growing up
        Well, Keller sympathizes with Todd, whereas Woolsey just sees him with suspicion. Plus, Todd never threatened to eat Keller as a snack.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          Well, Keller sympathizes with Todd, whereas Woolsey just sees him with suspicion. Plus, Todd never threatened to eat Keller as a snack.
          True but he did leave her in a cell with the crew of the Daedalus to crash onto a planet. Shows what a kind soul Keller is that she didn't hold that against Todd.

Comment

*Attacks the final scene: T/V*

We're gonna get that stinker up tonight, woohoow!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Part 5 is waiting for you, folks, at the usual places. Hope to have 6 up by Sunday... Enjoy!

Having watched the episodes First Contact and The Lost Tribe for the first time, I can honestly say that the Keller/Todd thing is very interesting. And not just because I'm in the process of writing a fic about them... I have to say, that IMHO, he actually likes her - he's even kind, in a Wraithy kinda way. Needless to say, my imagination is fuelled afresh.
              Last edited by Isolde; 13 February 2009, 10:24 AM. Reason: typo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Part 5 is waiting for you, folks, at the usuaul places. Hope to have 6 up by Sunday... Enjoy!

Having watched the episodes First Contact and The Lost Tribe for the first time, I can honestly say that the Keller/Todd thing is very interesting. And not just because I'm in the process of writing a fic about them... I have to say, that IMHO, he actually likes her - he's even kind, in a Wraithy kinda way. Needless to say, my imagination is fuelled afresh.
                I would agree. I think Keller is kind and Todd sees that kindness in her and responds to her in that way.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I made a Todd/Keller Ship Thread at that time, but nobody bumps it...

Comment

Well, for what it's worth, medear, I think I can believe in it a lot better now than I did before I saw the eps...

I had seen some stills of them together, and I thought the whole leaning, intense face-on thing was already indicative of something more than a working relationship, and as it only takes the mind of one fangirl to come up with an unlikely scenario, and the sorta crush a woman of my years should NOT have, to become obsessed, as well as an overactive and extremely rampant imagination - thusly, a fic is born.

Ah me...

Great siggys, btw. My hardy is already filling with rather too many pictures. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Made this a while back...

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice...

We need more like that. More, I say.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          Nice...

We need more like that. More, I say.
                          Why thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's done! Woohoow!

Hey, do we have a happy Todd clapping his hands yet? We need an icon like that!

Comment

Someone forgot their LJ cut again...

Comment

It's up, it's up!

Cedargrove's Letting Go - Act 4 & 5

Enjoy, people!

Also, remember that there's probably a few days more than usual between this final chapter of Letting Go, and the next part: Beyond The Third - Act 1, which is an AU story! And it looks wicked, what I know of it so far!

So basically expect the next update between a week and a half and two weeks, I think.

Enjoy the thud-worthy nothingness with Todd and Alicia!

Comment

Working...
                                X