No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another Todd wallpaper for those who are interested...
    Last edited by geekywraith; 20 February 2009, 02:17 PM.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Night, thunkers!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        Part Six is up:

http://jansma.livejournal.com/

http://www.fanfiction.net/~isoldejansma

Warning: explicit in every sense of the word, so if you are easily offended, keep your eyes closed.

Apart from that, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody. I hope you enjoy.
        Nice writing! But I just can't see Todd and Keller... then again, I'm not a shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Keller may qualify as an appetizer for Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Part Six is up:

http://jansma.livejournal.com/

http://www.fanfiction.net/~isoldejansma

Warning: explicit in every sense of the word, so if you are easily offended, keep your eyes closed.

Apart from that, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody. I hope you enjoy.
            Great story - looking forward to the next chapter soon I hope!
            I came, I saw, I conquered!
            sigpic
            We are unique! Created unique!
            Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Oh, for those who are interested... Eiri updated her website again last night. She added the synopsis for Beyond The Third, and also added her teaser picture for Deliverance, the Todd-centric story that follows the AU BTT.

read the last one of Letting GO - soooo good. Now We have to be patient and wait, and wait for the next lot.
              I came, I saw, I conquered!
              sigpic
              We are unique! Created unique!
              Sevenofnine

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                Nice writing! But I just can't see Todd and Keller... then again, I'm not a shipper.
                Thanks...

Being an old style fic writer I had to do a bit of research to find out what a 'shipper' was (the parameters having moved on a fair bit since I was last involved in any sort of fandom), and though I still have my doubts about the Todd/Keller thing, I can kinda work with the premise. But, only because I have extrapolated (to the nth degree - I'm gonna milk that cow till the teat runs dry) the way in which Todd actually handles a very skittish human is this fic even possible! Something else struck me too, about the way he is when talking to her, and that is that he allows himself to be... well... for want of a better word, vulnerable.

*holds her head and thinks hard about vulnerable Wraith while Todd purrs in her ear* Hmm, anyhoo...

To be honest, I sorta like the juxtaposition of the experience and age thing too. It adds a little frisson. I would also like to say that the naughtys were not supposed to happen here - nothing to do with me, guv'nor - and it was THEM *points fingers at smug Wraith and human* Gah... damn characters.

I'm determined to finish this monster soon (it's eating up my imagination, dammit), as I already have another idea in the pipeline. It'll be more Todd (of course), and possibly more of this 'ship', but likely to be a little adventure as that's what I'm best at.
                sigpic

Comment

http://community.livejournal.com/wra...ve/211738.html

Todd icons.

Comment

Yum!!!
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                      Yum!!!
                      Does that make up for neglecting this thread?

Comment

No.

You should have made them yourself, then.

Speaking of which: go ahead?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ah... the goodness of it all. Many, many thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

hello wraithies! just a heads up, i have a LOT to catch up on when i get home. im currently staying at my BFs again but im heading home today to catch up on the juiciest ficcies ive been missing
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oh, for those who are interested... Eiri updated her website again last night. She added the synopsis for Beyond The Third, and also added her teaser picture for Deliverance, the Todd-centric story that follows the AU BTT.

Just a few things that come to mind.

First: Just wanted to let you all know I arrived safe and sound in the good ole US of A. Suffering from the effects of flying (my sinuses really hurt) but otherwise doing good.

Second: GW + Dial-up internet access = Nightmare.
                              Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to have access at all, but being out in the sticks it's the only option. Better than none at all, but it's seriously slow. I'll be here as often as I can bear it, which may only be once per day - besides, I have writing to do

Third: Yes the website is updated, with summary for Beyond The Third - affectionately referred to as BTT because it's quicker to type in Emails and such. As Spikey told you all, it's AU (from the AU that my original season 5 already is - brain ache yet?), and should prove to be... interesting. Be ready to see a slightly different version of Todd than you're used to in this episode/story. And yes, then there is deliverance - which is going to be Todd driving the plot and the story forward, but with all the usual fun elements that my Muse likes to throw at me.

I think that's it... I'm going to go and do some stuff now... see you all later.

Comment

No.

You should have made them yourself, then.

Speaking of which: go ahead?
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X