Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
    And you're not alone...I have at least 2,000 Todd pics as well. I'm putting them on a USB flash drive for safe keeping.
    I wouldn't be able to breathe if my computer died and I lost them all
    I have 3450 screen captures containing Todd, not yet including "Infection" nor the frame by frame dump I made of "Common Ground". But I only have 180 other pictures, either promo stills or fanart, 96 of which being grouped in a "favourites" folder (with duplicates, so in truth I have less).

*Note to myself: Take the time to backup your data, Laura!*
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      Todd with Keller? That poor guy.

Todd's reaction :
      Spoiler:

I still annoys me that they flipped that scene.
      Hey, he's the one flirting with her! I just kinda...went there.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
        Hey, he's the one flirting with her! I just kinda...went there.

mfw

Gorgeous growly face!
        But, after all, Keller's the only one who's nice to Todd!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

lol you guys are so mean to me! *wails* i lost all mine in the great computer crash of last week XD
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            lol you guys are so mean to me! *wails* i lost all mine in the great computer crash of last week XD
            All those I have come from the internet, except a couple compositions I made (such as my sig). For screencaps, my favourite site is macsyourman. For the promo pics, there have been several links posted recently (all of those I know of, in fact) so if you missed them, you should check the thread. I remember links to fanarts on DeviantArt too. If you find the posts, it should help you rebuild your collection.
            My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
            Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
            sigpic

Comment

lol im installing the sims right now. curoius as to how youd get a wraith sim XD i could make sim todds!!! and im sure i have one or two on my photobucket but id love to have upwards of 50 todd caps again
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

OMG! Poor you! *big hug*

When you get everything back again store them on a USB stick - it keeps them safe.
                My hubby says have you tried a data recovery disc?
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

lol im just gonna wait for caps i think i sneaked a look at my christmas prezzie. a laptop!!!! i only have 4 days until i get my grimy guttery hands on it then ill load it up with todd piccies mwahahaha! besides i have a few saved on my photobucket account

im actually whiling away the time by playing on the sims XD
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    Naami, you said you don't have all on your pc, that it may overheat, but does that mean you didn't put them per episode, but rather just in one folder? You load them each time you click to go into the folder, then?

Your poor pc.

Pc stuff.
                    Spoiler:
                    I long for an external hard drive, still... The internet one has to come from Germany, through UPS, ew. But it'll be more expensive to go to a shop...

I have like 40 GB of Atlantis on the pc, and only a 120 GB disk, so help has to come!

I need room for my Todd pics, among other things.
                    If you get a external hard drive - go for a 500 gig or 1 terabyte then you'll have heaps of room - and if you have a pc & laptop attach it to the pc then network the pc & laptop and then you can access them when you like - I did this until my laptop broke lol - so I'm just using my pc. (kick the son off all the time! hahaha)
                    I came, I saw, I conquered!
                    sigpic
                    We are unique! Created unique!
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                      I was just outside in below zero temps, blizzard conditions, digging my car out of snow drift in front of my brother's house (where I'm house- and pet-sitting). Stupid *^%^% city ploughs finally came through but then they sealed off the entrance to the driveway with a foot high drift. Now I'm trying to thaw out with a LARGE cup of hot coffee. I am not kidding when I say I cannot feel my butt. Oh and on top of that I think I scraped something underneath my car and now I'm leaking oil! Expensive visit to the shop tomorrow.
                      Anyway, sorry about the OT rant but I just had to.
                      And now I'm here to warm up in the balmy waters of The Gutter. ****ahhhhh**** Much better.

mfw

Comment

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                        I was just outside in below zero temps, blizzard conditions, digging my car out of snow drift in front of my brother's house (where I'm house- and pet-sitting). Stupid *^%^% city ploughs finally came through but then they sealed off the entrance to the driveway with a foot high drift. Now I'm trying to thaw out with a LARGE cup of hot coffee. I am not kidding when I say I cannot feel my butt. Oh and on top of that I think I scraped something underneath my car and now I'm leaking oil! Expensive visit to the shop tomorrow.
                        Anyway, sorry about the OT rant but I just had to.
                        And now I'm here to warm up in the balmy waters of The Gutter. ****ahhhhh**** Much better.

mfw
                        *hugs MFW and gives her a mug of tea with a piccie of todd on it* you poor thing im glad i live in england....the english coast. the worst we usually get is horrid ice and a lot of rain
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*hugs MFW and gives her a mug of tea with a piccie of todd on it* you poor thing im glad i live in england....the english coast. the worst we usually get is horrid ice and a lot of rain
                          I used to live in Seattle. It's very temperate there, especially during he winter. Hardly ever gets below zero. Snowed maybe a total of three times when I lived there. It totally spoiled me. Now I'm back in the Midwest and I'm haaaaating it. The freezing springs, the hot & sticky summers, the Siberian-like winters...Fall is perfect but it lasts all of three days!

mfw

btw thanks for the "hot toddie" mug!

Comment

I used to live in Seattle. It's very temperate there, especially during he winter. Hardly ever gets below zero. Snowed maybe a total of three times when I lived there. It totally spoiled me. Now I'm back in the Midwest and I'm haaaaating it. The freezing springs, the hot & sticky summers, the Siberian-like winters...Fall is perfect but it lasts all of three days!

mfw

btw thanks for the "hot toddie" mug!
                            seeing the sun in england is a rare sight. hell. it was blazingly hot here all of a week in the summer and i managed to go brown. thats rare in itself. most of the time its overcast with a hint of rain. we barely get lightning, thunder, fog, mist or snow. just rain >.>

and your quite welcome.
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

OT but I feel sympathy for anyone who lives futher north than I do. The central plains are more than cold and snowy (and humid) enough. Wind chills were sub zero today and actual temp is going sub zero tonight. Snow/ice is a lot lighter because that stuff when flying off to the Midwest. I hate winter; I spent all morning putting on more and more clothes and turning up the heat and burrowing under blankets this morning. Creeps me out just thinking about snow removal with bitter winds that just rip off the skin on your face because I know it's not far away!! I'm sorry for anyone who has to go out in the stuff!!
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                                OT but I feel sympathy for anyone who lives futher north than I do. The central plains are more than cold and snowy (and humid) enough. Wind chills were sub zero today and actual temp is going sub zero tonight. Snow/ice is a lot lighter because that stuff when flying off to the Midwest. I hate winter; I spent all morning putting on more and more clothes and turning up the heat and burrowing under blankets this morning. Creeps me out just thinking about snow removal with bitter winds that just rip off the skin on your face because I know it's not far away!! I'm sorry for anyone who has to go out in the stuff!!
                                Lol - "winds that rip the skin off your face". And you're not exaggerating, really! Wow, I'm lucky I got my car out when I did. I think I was getting closer to frostbitten than I realized. It's never taken me this long to thaw out! My sister-in-law's gas oven kicks out massive heat, so I've got that on with the door open right now because I haven't been able to stop shivering! Must go to Mac's site and see if I can dig up any more hot pics of Todd.

mfw

Comment

Working...
                                X