Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    It varies by year. Sometimes we hardly get any. Some years we get a lot of ice storms. Last year we had more snow. This year seems to be a repeat. I'm in an area where it snows, melts, snows, and melts. The temp is up and down all the time so it's hard to adjust to. It's just a pain. I could give you a blow by blow of all its unpleasantness, but I don't think you really want to hear it. LOL

I don't mind snow so much in the years where we don't get a lot. Then it's kind of pretty and then its gone. I do mind though in the years when we get a lot. For one thing, the stuff gets kind of ugly and dirty after a couple of days, and its hard on the eyes when the sun glares off it.

If I could visit it like on vacation once in a while, I'd probably like it a lot better. LOL

Yeah, most people that have a lot of snow say that they'd rather just have it ever now and again, like if they go on holiday. And I admit, it's not very fun when you have to walk to work in it and keep slipping on patches of ice.

I wonder what Todd makes of snow? Does he like it? Hate it? Can you imagine Wraith having a snowball fight? XD Or building a Wraith snowman?

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
      Yeah, most people that have a lot of snow say that they'd rather just have it ever now and again, like if they go on holiday. And I admit, it's not very fun when you have to walk to work in it and keep slipping on patches of ice.

I wonder what Todd makes of snow? Does he like it? Hate it? Can you imagine Wraith having a snowball fight? XD Or building a Wraith snowman?
      Yeah, snow is more fun for the young. I used to like to build forts, play "King of the Mountain" on the 15-20 foot snow piles the ploughs would leave behind, or even sledding but now that I'm older...I just hate getting cold and wet. I also like to be mobile and since I don't have an SUV or 4-wheel drive, it's been pretty difficult for me to get around. Actually, I think it's been hard for everyone to get around. Just went to my parents' and saw three cars and an overturned double-trailer truck in various ditches. And there's supposed to be freezing rain here in a few hours. I'm really starting to feel the cabin fever! But now I've stopped by my house and grabbed Season 3 & 4 of SGA and plan on having a marathon over the next couple of days and stay inside!

Oh! I almost forgot. I didn't have a Wraith dream last night but I drempt that I was sent off on an emergency business trip and the hotel I stayed in was overbooked. So I had to share my room with...John Sheppard (he was in his blue outfit with the patches and everything)!!! I know WTF??? And it was of course a King size bed. I remember saying to him "I don't mind sleeping in the same bed with you but just don't touch me!" He just held up his hands and raised his eyebrows like "no problem, crazy woman!" LOL

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
        Yeah, snow is more fun for the young. I used to like to build forts, play "King of the Mountain" on the 15-20 foot snow piles the ploughs would leave behind, or even sledding but now that I'm older...I just hate getting cold and wet. I also like to be mobile and since I don't have an SUV or 4-wheel drive, it's been pretty difficult for me to get around. Actually, I think it's been hard for everyone to get around. Just went to my parents' and saw three cars and an overturned double-trailer truck in various ditches. And there's supposed to be freezing rain here in a few hours. I'm really starting to feel the cabin fever! But now I've stopped by my house and grabbed Season 3 & 4 of SGA and plan on having a marathon over the next couple of days and stay inside!

Oh! I almost forgot. I didn't have a Wraith dream last night but I drempt that I was sent off on an emergency business trip and the hotel I stayed in was overbooked. So I had to share my room with...John Sheppard (he was in his blue outfit with the patches and everything)!!! I know WTF??? And it was of course a King size bed. I remember saying to him "I don't mind sleeping in the same bed with you but just don't touch me!" He just held up his hands and raised his eyebrows like "no problem, crazy woman!" LOL

mfw
        MFW - would you class that as a nightmare! I would. LOL. But if it was Todd - well that would be different!

Well Hope you enjoy watching you S3 & S 4 SGA - over here we are expecting 26C - no rain but they predict rain - nice and warm & if it rains it gets real muggy and clammy - do you have open fireplaces to keep warm or central heating? I always like opened fireplaces, but we really don't need them here. I suppose each climate has their problems with too hot or too cold, I do wonder what the wraith like.

Enjoy your holidays all.

Seven
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

Hmm, sharing a king-size bed with Todd, now *that* would be something! There'd be room for all of you too, should we wish it.

Nah.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Hmm, sharing a king-size bed with Todd, now *that* would be something! There'd be room for all of you too, should we wish it.

Nah.
            *passes around the buckets*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
              *Takes one*

Comment

*Takes -two-*

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                  Thankies!
                  Might need more than 2 or 3 though
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62317

New one, Woolsey/Todd...

Comment

Thanks Spikey, I'm in
                      sigpic
                      Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Doh! What do I do with this, Spikey (too much egg nog!)?
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL - Yep, in a King sized bed with Sheppard is a nightmare! But Todd in a King size bed *thunk*! Yep, pass me a drool bucket.

Comment

Folks

EATG is off topic everywhere but in the 'unsanctioned release' thread.

so please keep those spoilers contained to that one thread until after the episode airs

thank you
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              Folks

EATG is off topic everywhere but in the 'unsanctioned release' thread.

so please keep those spoilers contained to that one thread until after the episode airs

thank you
                              Whoops! Totally forgot. Sorry about that, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                                Whoops! Totally forgot. Sorry about that, everybody!
                                Why? What did you say? Maybe it's further back than the last couple of pages? Must be my skimming, I can't see it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X