X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, susanne...

Can I wish Todd bites? *evil grin*
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

*grins* hello laura! back in the gutter i see and no-one but sheppard would object to being bitten by a wraith or even worse...explain the bite marks to keller
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        lol

Spoiler:
        sheppard: hold still will you?
        todd: i hardly see how this is helping you sheppard.
        sheppard: its helping me avoid delicate questions by keller. now stay still!

*grinding noise.*

sheppard: if you wraith didnt have such pointy teeth...
        todd: if you hadnt have insisted on that perticular act sheppard...

why oh why do i do this to myself?

(kinda gives this this emoticon a whole new meaning...)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

You evil people are distracting me from my bachelor's thesis... One of these chemical formulas looks kinda like a hiveship

Are the wraith's teeth really sharp like knives or do they just look pretty?

Originally Posted by Todds worshipper
          I'd sure be willing to give it a go
          It'd be sooooo worth the risk of losing my tongue or cutting my mouth open
          I agree
          sigpic

Comment

If you want Todd's teeth, go to cedargrove's fic. *g*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              If you want Todd's teeth, go to cedargrove's fic. *g*
              Ah, excellent. Any tips on what chapter to skip to?

edit: nevermind. Got totally into the story after the first half a page...
              Last edited by chocolate_muffin; 17 December 2008, 09:16 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

hrm if i had the caps i could have done a pic-fic but alas i dont *hugs todd* i would love a pic-fic on todd and sheppard concerning his teething habits XD
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I have a theory about the jumpsuit scene in EATG:

Spoiler:
                  Todd fully recovers everything except the handgina, he's back firing on all cylinders in cunning mode and rallies all his troops and descends on Atlantis.

He's in a powerful bargaining position - he doesn't feed so the humans haven't got any excuse to kill him, but he knows where they are and has all their intel and knows their systems and defenses.

As a result he gets the Lanteans on side to help him take over all the Wraith hives and become King of the Wraith.

And the scene in the jumpsuit? I think the conversation goes like this:

Shep: Now remember, Todd, when you get into that *****'s hive you're only there to take it over. I know it's been a long time, but no sleeping with the enemy.
                  Todd: Well, no self-respecting Queen would sleep with me anyway in this get-up. Where's my coat?
                  Shep: It just got back from the dry cleaners. What was that stain anyway? (Todd grins) No, on second thoughts, don't tell me.

Just a thought

btw just re-watched Infection:

Spoiler:
                  Dr Keller refers to him as Todd when she asks Shep to come to the lab because "Todd needs to speak to you" - but it's not clear if Todd was within ear shot when she does.

So maybe he does know the humans call him Todd but he's just treating it with the contempt it deserves and ignoring them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    I have a theory about the jumpsuit scene in EATG:
                    Spoiler:
                    Todd fully recovers everything except the handgina, he's back firing on all cylinders in cunning mode and rallies all his troops and descends on Atlantis.
                    He's in a powerful bargaining position - he doesn't feed so the humans haven't got any excuse to kill him, but he knows where they are and has all their intel and knows their systems and defenses.
                    As a result he gets the Lanteans on side to help him take over all the Wraith hives and become King of the Wraith.
                    And the scene in the jumpsuit? I think the conversation goes like this:
                    Shep: Now remember, Todd, when you get into that *****'s hive you're only there to take it over. I know it's been a long time, but no sleeping with the enemy.
                    Todd: Well, no self-respecting Queen would sleep with me anyway in this get-up. Where's my coat?
                    Shep: It just got back from the dry cleaners. What was that stain anyway? (Todd grins) No, on second thoughts, don't tell me.

Just a thought
                    LOL, I first thought you were serious! I think "Enemy at the Gate" will not feature much Todd, as the whole story has to fit in 45 minutes
                    Spoiler:
                    and the main plot will be the super-hive attacking Earth.

I hope the "Vegas" pic is truly a pic for "Vegas", which would double his screen time before SGA's end.

btw just re-watched Infection:
                    Spoiler:
                    Dr Keller refers to him as Todd when she asks Shep to come to the lab because "Todd needs to speak to you" - but it's not clear if Todd was within ear shot when she does.

So maybe he does know the humans call him Todd but he's just treating it with the contempt it deserves and ignoring them!
                    Spoiler:
                    Ah, yes, when I re-watched it, I noticed that Keller seems to be in the corridor when radioing Sheppard, but Todd stays in the lab.
                    So... We still don't know if he didn't hear his human name or if he just pretends to.

I'd love to see someone, preferably McKay or Woolsey, slip and call him "Todd" when talking to him. I'm not sure he would react much besides a "Todd? Is that how you call me?"; after all, he didn't seem surprised they call Michael Michael.
                    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                      LOL, I first thought you were serious!

I'd love to see someone, preferably McKay or Woolsey, slip and call him "Todd" when talking to him. I'm not sure he would react much besides a "Todd? Is that how you call me?"; after all, he didn't seem surprised they call Michael Michael.
                      Me? Serious? You jest!

Yeah, I'm just itching to have someone slip up and call him Todd to his face. However, I suspect you may be right about his reaction... he might even roll the word around a bit (like he did with "bug"), you know, kinda try it on for size...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Yeah, I'm just itching to have someone slip up and call him Todd to his face. However, I suspect you may be right about his reaction... he might even roll the word around a bit (like he did with "bug"), you know, kinda try it on for size...
                        Ah, I wish they'd tell us what it is with wraith and names. Do they have no name at all? Do they have several, depending on the circumstances and the people who speak of them? Do they have only one, but a secret one only the most intimate hive brothers know and use? Do they have non-verbal telepathic seen/smelt/felt names?
                        sigpic

Comment

felt names?
                          So you'd have to feel them up to get to know them better? *snickers*
                          Last edited by chocolate_muffin; 17 December 2008, 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling
                          sigpic

Comment

Do they have non-verbal telepathic seen/smelt/felt names?
                            That is how I tell people and other entities apart on the giant, psychic, earth chat room/grid, so I am assuming that is most likely as the Wraith have the same sort of thing going.
                            Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Ah, yes, when I re-watched it, I noticed that Keller seems to be in the corridor when radioing Sheppard, but Todd stays in the lab.
                              So... We still don't know if he didn't hear his human name or if he just pretends to.
                              Okay, I admired the high resolution screen caps and
                              Spoiler:
                              Keller is obviously still in the lab when she contacts Sheppard.
                              I guess we'll never know whether Todd knows his name.

Originally posted by Heqet View Post
                              That is how I tell people and other entities apart on the giant, psychic, earth chat room/grid, so I am assuming that is most likely as the Wraith have the same sort of thing going.
                              Yep, especially with them being a naturally telepathic species (although it sometimes gets forgotten in the show).

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                              Todd, what about knowing each other better?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                                You are even worse than me - if that were possible!
                                Must be all that chocolately goodness you're always cooking up!

I studied Chinese for a while and I know that they have several "parts" to their names - one for public, one for colleagues, one for close family and friends only. So maybe Wraith have got something like that going on?

I personally like the telepathy idea... though I'm not sure if that manages to get round the situation of one Wraith telepathically contacting another Wraith he hasn't actually met yet... how would he know who to "call on"?

And you know the way you can speak to someone on the phone and know their name but when you finally meet them, you get a surprise? Maybe there might be a few Wraith out there who're thinking to themselves, "Funny, he doesn't look like a Todd to me"

Now my head hurts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X