No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL i know. every time i watch the last man i cant help but skip to the part with todd in it LOL
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
      What about 'Dirty Boy' Edward? There's just something about the cant of his hips and the placement of his...
      Spoiler:
      stunner!
      [ATTACH]5498[/ATTACH]

Wraithie
      Oh yes, some of him too please!

Comment

*re-reads the last part of the fic* *giggles insanely* dammit nia you....!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4130151/1/A_Friends_Woe

todd has met his match.

Comment

There is more to sexy than looks. Sexy is the whole package--personality, self-confidence, etc. So far, I've found Steve to be the best-looking Wraith, but Todd is by far the sexiest. By far. Just the way he carries himself... *thunk

couldnt agree with you more!! i do love pouty steve. But Toddies much more!
            sigpic

Comment

naami thats just insane! i love it thanks for posting that! and spikey thank you for the green! i cant beleive i made it either

Spoiler:

teh stare *swoon*
              Last edited by susanne; 09 May 2008, 08:08 AM.
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ZOMG! Did you see the blog yet?

WE ALL made it in!

Sparrow_hawk writes: (season 5)
                Spoiler:
                “I know that a lot of Wraith fans are nearly overcome with anxiety and are nibbling their nails to the quick (or perhaps even gnawing them to bleeding stubs) since the plot summary for “The Lost Tribe” was posted on the Stargate Solutions blog. I don’t suppose you can set their minds at ease about the fate of the Wraith without giving away too much plot, can you?”

Answer: I’ll just say this. Todd is a multi-layered character and not your typical villain. He acts and reacts logically to the situations in which he finds himself. Don’t be so quick to judge - especially when it comes to Todd.

Naamiaiset writes: (general)
                Spoiler:
                “Do you ever get tired of seeing the typical Sci-Fi formula of “good kills evil” and wanted to use/do something different in SGA?”

Answer: My favorite characters are neither good nor evil but somewhere in between.

GoSpikey writes: (season 5)
                Spoiler:
                “Is Peter DeLuise going to make a contribution to the mid-season 2-parter?”

Answer: Sorry, Spikey. Peter hasn’t worked on the show in years.

Good, eh? Should mail das to calm her down!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                  Oh but most wraith are sexy...what about Steve? *drools*
                  Agreed In fact it's quite difficult to find non sexy Wraith
                  Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  ZOMG! Did you see the blog yet?

WE ALL made it in!

Sparrow_hawk writes: (season 5)
                  Spoiler:
                  “I know that a lot of Wraith fans are nearly overcome with anxiety and are nibbling their nails to the quick (or perhaps even gnawing them to bleeding stubs) since the plot summary for “The Lost Tribe” was posted on the Stargate Solutions blog. I don’t suppose you can set their minds at ease about the fate of the Wraith without giving away too much plot, can you?”

Answer: I’ll just say this. Todd is a multi-layered character and not your typical villain. He acts and reacts logically to the situations in which he finds himself. Don’t be so quick to judge - especially when it comes to Todd.

Naamiaiset writes: (general)
                  Spoiler:
                  “Do you ever get tired of seeing the typical Sci-Fi formula of “good kills evil” and wanted to use/do something different in SGA?”

Answer: My favorite characters are neither good nor evil but somewhere in between.

GoSpikey writes: (season 5)
                  Spoiler:
                  “Is Peter DeLuise going to make a contribution to the mid-season 2-parter?”

Answer: Sorry, Spikey. Peter hasn’t worked on the show in years.

Good, eh? Should mail das to calm her down!
                  Cool! He noticed us at last!

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                    Agreed In fact it's quite difficult to find non sexy Wraith
                    Indeed. I can only think of Sateda wraith king. He was nasty haha.

Comment

To be honest, Greg wasn't that sexy too... BUT if only he had a chance to have a bath who knows

Icarium

Comment

todd in calendar form.

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/cgc3.jpg

and because icarium brought him up:
                        photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/tdoc7.jpg

Comment

oh wow naami those are unbeleiveble! just what i needed before i went to bed
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

not todd, but since I posted the other two...

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/ptwc5.jpg
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 07 May 2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                              To be honest, Greg wasn't that sexy too... BUT if only he had a chance to have a bath who knows

Icarium
                              Greg not sexy?
                              Spoiler:

Oaky! So he needs a bath!
                              Wraithie

Would be first in line with a sponge and a rubber ducky!
                              Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 16 May 2008, 02:57 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                naami thats just insane! i love it thanks for posting that! and spikey thank you for the green! i cant beleive i made it either

teh stare *swoon*
                                He has the evil stare yet he still looks cute Todd rules

Comment

Working...
                                X