No announcement yet.

Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i know! and i dont know when i get time i suppose, my house has descended into chaos at the moment, the last time i tried to write something the computer went dead and i hadnt saved it (argh >.<) and until some order actually gets here then it could be a while sorry jay!
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

okie dokie, don't want to seem demanding but i REALLY want to know what happens now. I loved the last one and like this one even more. I'll check back.
      sigpic
      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

ok jay dont worry this will not end up in the abandoned pile i have some nasty, devious idea's *manic laughter*
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
          Spoiler:

From Joe M's blog...
          wow - thanks for posting

sigpic

Comment

Todd is sexy?

Oh, you people are funny. :-)

Don't get me wrong, Todd is McAwesome. I'm all for the Todd-love. But he ain't sexy.

I hope they don't make him go evil. A wraith with a conscience is a special, special commodity. To TPTB: embrace the awesomeness!

Good on the person who made this thread! :-)

I HEART
            loffs

Comment

Originally posted by Caity_D View Post
              Todd is sexy?

Don't get me wrong, Todd is McAwesome. I'm all for the Todd-love. But he ain't sexy.

I hope they don't make him go evil. A wraith with a conscience is a special, special commodity. To TPTB: embrace the awesomeness!

I HEART
              Oh but most wraith are sexy...what about Steve? *drools*

Comment

hiya caity! yes todd is teh awsome, the coolest of all wraithies and the favourite son we love him to bits i will say he is cute, in the 'i wonder...' way and most fun to play around with in fanfics! ehehe. poor sheppard. poor boy....
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Risem View Post
                  Oh but most wraith are sexy...what about Steve? *drools*
                  What about 'Dirty Boy' Edward? There's just something about the cant of his hips and the placement of his...
                  Spoiler:
                  stunner!

Wraithie
                  Last edited by Wraithworshipper; 16 May 2008, 02:57 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Todd is sexy?

I HEART
                    Todd is drop dead gorgeous... Very sexy. You can't judge for everyone!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

of course wraith can be sexy. The queens are too. And Toddles my cute little Toddle is the sexiest of all (wraiths).

Comment

Todd is sexy?

There is more to sexy than looks. Sexy is the whole package--personality, self-confidence, etc. So far, I've found Steve to be the best-looking Wraith, but Todd is by far the sexiest. By far. Just the way he carries himself... *thunk*

X-posted at WDC:

I've fallen behind once again because of my allergies. Sinus pressure is terrible. Plus, my kids and my husband are lately channeling all the negativity in the world and taking it out on me. I should be finished with The Distant Journey soon. I've finally gotten past a difficult transition point, so things will go smoothly now. A chapter and a half left to write. With that said, I finally updated chapter four.

WraithSteve - http://community.livejournal.com/wra...ve/146083.html

FFN - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4215449/...istant_Journey

I'll try to be more active, but don't quote me on that. LOL

Oh, and please forgive me for forgetting to post the chapter three update here. I'm just so scattered anymore. I used to multitask so well, but anymore, I'm lucky to remember my own name. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

*cough* more like what he's carrying im reading it now jen! thanks dont be a stranger to us now
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                            *cough* more like what he's carrying im reading it now jen! thanks dont be a stranger to us now
                            *swoons*

Okay, sorry for that moment of drooling... I'll do my best to be on a bit more. My kids are going through a stage right now, however. Any time I try to do anything I enjoy, they go insane and beat on each other.

Speaking of kids, my son loves the Wraith--Todd in particular. He says Todd is the best alien he's ever seen. LOL (Yes, I have my five-year-old obsessed with SGA.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                              *swoons*

Okay, sorry for that moment of drooling... I'll do my best to be on a bit more. My kids are going through a stage right now, however. Any time I try to do anything I enjoy, they go insane and beat on each other.

Speaking of kids, my son loves the Wraith--Todd in particular. He says Todd is the best alien he's ever seen. LOL (Yes, I have my five-year-old obsessed with SGA.)
                              *hands her a handy drool bucket* go nuts its what this thread is for. and to take your mind off your kids....

Spoiler:
                              *grabs a bucket for herself*

guh....ok ill see you all in the gutter....
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                *hands her a handy drool bucket* go nuts its what this thread is for. and to take your mind off your kids....

Spoiler:
                                *grabs a bucket for herself*

guh....ok ill see you all in the gutter....
                                Very nice, indeed. *thinking dirty thoughts* I spent a rather long period of time, killing my laptop battery in the process, downloading torrents of the season four episodes featuring Todd. I pathetically skip ahead to the parts with Todd, rarely watching the other parts... LOL

Oh, my neighbors daughter just walked in the house. I bet her mom doesn't know she's here...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X