Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Why does GW post my posts twice?

Do they really think that the new things are easier for their server? Look what it's doing to them!
    I was thinking about that too. they don't want us to qoute link pictures (or at least remove the [img]) because their server can't take it - on the other hand they make this MySpace/Facebook etc. stuff. Well i like it - but it seems to me they differ about that.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I found funny too. If you want to take pressure off your servers, why do you let people have an actual album over here, and do you let them upload things to those groups? Doesn't make much sense, either, right?

And I really get that 'server too busy' part a lot, I know it's difficult to get on on a Friday night, and on the weekend, but sometimes it's hard loading even when it's not too busy.

Shouldn't they just exclude the 'guests' instead of the logged in people when the server is too busy?

Sometimes you actually have a thread with one or two logged in people, and 10+ visitors... They should set priorities to the ones that actually chat here, on those difficult days.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...f/gifsowtz.gif

love at first sight...

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          Haha!
          "My precious!"

Comment

That's my silly siggy. Bummer you have to shrink the pic so much so you can't see his eyes light up any more!

Comment

photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/gif/gifcggun.gif

ready, aim... fire!

Comment

Having fun?

I'm watching Sunday. Ronon's showing his traditional Satedan sport...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  Having fun?

I'm watching Sunday. Ronon's showing his traditional Satedan sport...
                  it's what boredom does.

I love ronon's game, because sheppard loses miserably. if only todd was there to join.
                  Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 May 2008, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I made a silly Ronon and Shep siggy. Just something that came to me when watching the ep. So quickly put it together during watching telly.

It's on Ronon's thread.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=54000&page=25

common ground is in the final round of the season 3 tournament. go vote for it to win!

Comment

*headdesk* i bet the 'lantians arent amused. the worshipping of them and todd is getting interrupted frequently with the new upgrades >.> *rambles on* and im sure gateworld could be summed up as a beehive, hundreds of 'drones' flitting from one group to another with idle gossip. lol
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

^ I'm about ready to send todd and the lanteans after the server.

Comment

I already have sent Penny after them - let Todd have some rest - he has gone through enough

sigpic

Comment

you sent a wraith who worked in a cloning facility? the problems might multiply.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X