Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement:

For those who were reading Cedargrove's huge project, namely her own somewhat darker take on season 5, she's updated her first episode (alike Search and Rescue) fully now, and the first Act of the second episode can be found on her website right now!

For those who weren't reading then: whatcha waiting for? It's excellently written! You're missing something!

Chain of Command (the second episode of season 5) can be found here.

It's got Michael/Teyla in like 10 episodes, but it's got huge story lines around there, Todd makes many appearances for us Wraith-fans (and you'll never guess what he's up until you've read it! The smart dear...), there's at least one major Queen involved, and to know everything else, you'll just have to go read!

And then let her know what you like, or possibly dislike about her story!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I'll have to read it to the end, but I was under the impression the wraith attacking was only an excuse to turn Todd into a baddie. And that the humans were about to choose Michael over him, despite all we know about his intentions in season 4.

*sigh* I feel Todd-deprived. I need some Todd-centric stories/pictures/episodes I don't already know by heart.

(Thanks for the green, by the way, but I wasn't very helpful.)
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

what i need is to avoid more spoilers for season 5 >.< on FF.net AND wraithbait i see season 5 tags and episodes everywhere and its driven me to aviod fanfiction on SGA
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I don't mind spoilers. In fact, I even welcome them: They help me with the waiting. (Has anybody a spare stasis pod? ) I'm one of those weirdos who read a few pages of a book, then the last page, then the rest of the book.
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            what i need is to avoid more spoilers for season 5 >.< on FF.net AND wraithbait i see season 5 tags and episodes everywhere and its driven me to aviod fanfiction on SGA
            I used to be that way. I stayed spoiler free til the end of S4... then I caved.

Spoiler:
            what todd's fifth ep is, is bugging me.

Comment

LOL i wonder why you do its quite obvious that in most if not all books the main character survives. and as for spoilers ive been indulging in the guilty pleasures of reading a few of them but i like to see what happens and not know
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                and as for spoilers ive been indulging in the guilty pleasures of reading a few of them but i like to see what happens and not know
                is one of them "the queen"?

Comment

no i have not indulged in that one only minor spoilers for me
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

in that case, *will shut up*. you're missing out.

Comment

naw it'll be all the ,more epic when season 5 HURRIES THE BLOODY HELL UP! .... *grins*
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                        I don't mind spoilers. In fact, I even welcome them: They help me with the waiting. (Has anybody a spare stasis pod? ) I'm one of those weirdos who read a few pages of a book, then the last page, then the rest of the book.
                        haha, dito. good to know i'm not the only weirdo like this

Comment

Spoiler:

enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            Spoiler:

enjoy.
                            *thunk*

Comment

Spoiler:

enjoy.
                              *purrs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

enjoy.

**me craves the reptile purr**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X