Todd Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    I posted this in WDC, but I'll put it here too.

for all the todd thunkers.
    photobucket.com/albums/ll123/naamiaiset/sga/036-5s.jpg
    Spoiler:

That's Todd's 'HUH?!?' face...

Might as well have him parading, too...

Spoiler:

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Let's warm up this thread a bit
      My favourite Todd photo
      Spoiler:

Maybe it's because of the earring?

Icarium

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

woooo! i wonder if the wraith have models for their latest designs of leather he should sign up!!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Spoiler:

These are great!!! Why do I find a wraith sexy??? Rhetorical question...
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

i think this is my favourite photo

Spoiler:

i think its the hair O.o really. it does it for me with sheppard and mikey too.....
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

[SPOILERS]

Spoiler:

Oh, this one I love too. He walks as if thinking 'keep hands at your side...'

Icarium

Comment

Awe, look at this one!

Spoiler:

On his upper tattoo, he has a stripe that doesn't belong in there! They manhandled him!

Or is that a vein?

Dirt?

Owe! Sings: 'You're a dirty old man...'

Comment

*joins in the picture spree*

Spoiler:

I love that sequence of shots in SOW.
                  Last edited by naamiaiset; 30 March 2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

*head comes into visibility* chest shots..... THUNK *ducks below the murky waters of the gutter again*
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      *joins in the picture spree*

Spoiler:

I love that sequence of shots in SOW.
                      &

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      *head comes into visibility* chest shots..... THUNK *ducks below the murky waters of the gutter again*
                      Darn that console...

Comment

Susanne, if you have an LJ, check out the community 'wraithsteve', there's someone posting a Shep/Todd fic... Second chapter is up.

Comment

@ GoSpikey:

Thankee Thankee for all the Todd picscam I just had to snerch a couple

Take Care:

LS

Comment

thanks for the links spikey! i love reading these! and i promised one of my own so here it is. well part of it LOL todd has information, and sheppard has to go alone.

Spoiler:
                            The stargate disintegrated and the lone man stood looking around, his sunglasses glinted in the heat and his hair spiked up in a messy unconcerned look, why the hell did that damn wraith want him now? Walking down the steps from the stargate his boots hit soft mossy earth. He strode on trying to work out where the wraith was. Sheppard would be damned if he allowed that thing to sneak up on him. He knew Sam didn’t approve of what was going on here. She was extremely wary when they received a message. It was Todd again. And he definitely didn’t want to just catch up. He was approaching a small forest of trees, the only real shade on this planet, and there standing against a trunk was his old friend looking a little worse for wear since the last time he saw him. Sheppard had enough common sense left to stop short of the wraith and keep a tight hold on his p-90. “What’s this all about?” the wraith looked up apparently not spotting him earlier. Sheppard was right. He did look worse for wear, there were a few new scars added to that clammy green skin but the wraith seemed to have never noticed. “Is that any way to treat an old friend Sheppard?” he gave a dry chuckle and walked forwards, nope still common sense in Sheppard told him to raise his p-90. His hand twitched and the wraith stopped short. “I am unarmed.” His eyebrow raised a fraction; Sheppard highly doubted Todd was unarmed, and he would just love to chop that damn hand off. Feeling a chill despite the almost unbearable heat he remembered the nightmares… the fear, the panic, the life force being ripped out of him, and the chuckle. On nights like that he always went to the mess hall and wrangled a hot chocolate. But now… “I doubt your unarmed.” He waved a vague hand towards the wraiths feeding arm, playing it cool Sheppard, yeah. The wraith looked down and laughed again. “I will not feed on you.” Sheppard squirmed on the spot, any other wraith, any other damn sucker and he would know what to do. But this guy? “Yeah well im not taking any chances.” Smooth Sheppard. Real smooth. The wraith folded its arms and Sheppard began to relax a little. “So what do you want then?” the wraith took a step forwards and another until he was face to face with him. Sheppard stared into those bug like eyes, the tattoo above his right eye, the slightly dirty leather coat, and pressed the p-90 to his chest just to make things clear. “I have some things of use to you. But we shouldn’t stay here.” Shouldn’t stay here? Out in the open? Fat chance. “We stay here.” The wraith moved back a little and Sheppard noted the concern. “You don’t understand. This planet gets extremely hot during midday. You will die if you don’t find somewhere cooler…” Sheppard paused, McKay did say this planet had three suns; you’d be barbecue if you stayed out for longer than an hour or two. “Where did you have in mind?” the wraith smiled, or rather smirked. “There is a cave a mile or two from here, it will provide shelter.” Sheppard prodded him with the p-90, the heat already making his hair sink. “Then lets go.” The wraith nodded and turned around with Sheppard following him. They walked in silence in the small woodland with Sheppard dodging branches left and right. Todd was faster, dodging the branches, leaping over the fallen logs and brushing aside leaves. Sheppard had to jog to keep up with him, half an hour later they rested at the edge of the forest, damn him, that wraith knew this planet would get to him! Sheppard wiped away the sweat on his head and looked to the wraith, he was sitting almost indifferent on a log a few feet away watching him. “You would be a lot faster without the vest—“ Sheppard stopped him mid-sentence. “Forget it. Im not taking it off.” The wraith jumped from the log and walked over to him, had he even heard about personal space? “What?” he blinked up at the wraith, a ring of light from the suns illuminated him, and he looked worried. “Perhaps you need help?” the anger flashed in Sheppard and he jumped to his feet snarling at the wraith “I don’t need it!” The wraith smirked in the knowing way. “I am not so sure Col. Sheppard.” Dammit. He was getting him riled, he could tell but he couldn’t help it. Asking for his help of all things! That would be another favour owed! And he already had a stack of I.O.U’s with Todd’s name on it. “Lets go.” He grabbed his p-90 and put on his sunglasses. The wraith seemed to agree with him and walked ahead but slower, waiting for Sheppard. “So cant you even tell me why im here in the first place?” the wraith brushed aside some vines. “Haven’t I already?” “You told me you had information for me!” The wraith halted for a minute as Sheppard jogged up to him. “Oh yes. Well that’s all you need to know. Until we get to the caves.” They continued on for several minutes before the wraith spoke again. “How is Col. Carter?” Sheppard pondered how to rephrase this without giving away a hell of a lot. This was the wraith that hacked into McKay’s laptop…”she’s fine, she has a team on standby if im not due back later tonight.” The wraith laughed hard pausing against a tree to wheeze. “Later tonight Sheppard? By then I could be half a galaxy away!” ah. The weak point. He had to come up with something quick here. “ Yeah well if they find my dusty dead corpse you’ll be chased all the way there.” The wraith snickered a little and john stopped. He didn’t like the tone. “What’s so funny?” “The fact that you’re so sure I would kill you in a heartbeat Sheppard.” he grunted and ducked low beneath a branch they could see the open plains now and the caves not less than 10 feet away. Thank god. His footsteps increased, already tasting the cool air coming from the small dark cave, Todd seemed just as eager and they made a quick walk to the mouth, the first proper shade since Sheppard had arrived here. He sighed as the darkness and cool air rushed over him but Todd continued walking. “So were at the cave.” He saw the wraith turn around. “A little further in Sheppard, this will not do.” Sheppard frowned. It seemed fine enough. But who knows what could happen here? For all he knew the heat may get rid of this cool spot at the mouth. So against his better judgment he flicked the small light on at the tip of his p-90 and walked on. The cave was huge, and as Todd commented there were others linked to this one. They appeared at different spots around the planet. He found a rock to sit on and the wraith leaned against the wall. The gentle ‘plink, plink’ of dripping water filled his ears for a few moments. “Now can you tell me?” the wraith looked down at him and smiled. “So impatient Sheppard.” “Well the sooner you tell me the sooner I can get back and have a nice refreshing ice water.” The wraith grunted and moved forwards. “The… creature named Michael?” oh. This. Bugger. He hated Michael. Even more than the wraith standing in front of him now. “Yeah we know him.” “I know you had a hand in creating him.” Sheppard was getting uncomfortable. “Yeah well…” is that all he could say? He could say he wanted to blow that sick twisted mind all over the ceiling or that it was for the good of the universe. But all he could say was yeah well? Maybe he had heatstroke….
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                              @ GoSpikey:

Thankee Thankee for all the Todd picscam I just had to snerch a couple

Take Care:

LS
                              *G*

Snerch away!

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              thanks for the links spikey! i love reading these! and i promised one of my own so here it is. well part of it LOL todd has information, and sheppard has to go alone.

Spoiler:
                              The stargate disintegrated and the lone man stood looking around, his sunglasses glinted in the heat and his hair spiked up in a messy unconcerned look, why the hell did that damn wraith want him now? Walking down the steps from the stargate his boots hit soft mossy earth. He strode on trying to work out where the wraith was. Sheppard would be damned if he allowed that thing to sneak up on him. He knew Sam didn’t approve of what was going on here. She was extremely wary when they received a message. It was Todd again. And he definitely didn’t want to just catch up. He was approaching a small forest of trees, the only real shade on this planet, and there standing against a trunk was his old friend looking a little worse for wear since the last time he saw him. Sheppard had enough common sense left to stop short of the wraith and keep a tight hold on his p-90. “What’s this all about?” the wraith looked up apparently not spotting him earlier. Sheppard was right. He did look worse for wear, there were a few new scars added to that clammy green skin but the wraith seemed to have never noticed. “Is that any way to treat an old friend Sheppard?” he gave a dry chuckle and walked forwards, nope still common sense in Sheppard told him to raise his p-90. His hand twitched and the wraith stopped short. “I am unarmed.” His eyebrow raised a fraction; Sheppard highly doubted Todd was unarmed, and he would just love to chop that damn hand off. Feeling a chill despite the almost unbearable heat he remembered the nightmares… the fear, the panic, the life force being ripped out of him, and the chuckle. On nights like that he always went to the mess hall and wrangled a hot chocolate. But now… “I doubt your unarmed.” He waved a vague hand towards the wraiths feeding arm, playing it cool Sheppard, yeah. The wraith looked down and laughed again. “I will not feed on you.” Sheppard squirmed on the spot, any other wraith, any other damn sucker and he would know what to do. But this guy? “Yeah well im not taking any chances.” Smooth Sheppard. Real smooth. The wraith folded its arms and Sheppard began to relax a little. “So what do you want then?” the wraith took a step forwards and another until he was face to face with him. Sheppard stared into those bug like eyes, the tattoo above his right eye, the slightly dirty leather coat, and pressed the p-90 to his chest just to make things clear. “I have some things of use to you. But we shouldn’t stay here.” Shouldn’t stay here? Out in the open? Fat chance. “We stay here.” The wraith moved back a little and Sheppard noted the concern. “You don’t understand. This planet gets extremely hot during midday. You will die if you don’t find somewhere cooler…” Sheppard paused, McKay did say this planet had three suns; you’d be barbecue if you stayed out for longer than an hour or two. “Where did you have in mind?” the wraith smiled, or rather smirked. “There is a cave a mile or two from here, it will provide shelter.” Sheppard prodded him with the p-90, the heat already making his hair sink. “Then lets go.” The wraith nodded and turned around with Sheppard following him. They walked in silence in the small woodland with Sheppard dodging branches left and right. Todd was faster, dodging the branches, leaping over the fallen logs and brushing aside leaves. Sheppard had to jog to keep up with him, half an hour later they rested at the edge of the forest, damn him, that wraith knew this planet would get to him! Sheppard wiped away the sweat on his head and looked to the wraith, he was sitting almost indifferent on a log a few feet away watching him. “You would be a lot faster without the vest—“ Sheppard stopped him mid-sentence. “Forget it. Im not taking it off.” The wraith jumped from the log and walked over to him, had he even heard about personal space? “What?” he blinked up at the wraith, a ring of light from the suns illuminated him, and he looked worried. “Perhaps you need help?” the anger flashed in Sheppard and he jumped to his feet snarling at the wraith “I don’t need it!” The wraith smirked in the knowing way. “I am not so sure Col. Sheppard.” Dammit. He was getting him riled, he could tell but he couldn’t help it. Asking for his help of all things! That would be another favour owed! And he already had a stack of I.O.U’s with Todd’s name on it. “Lets go.” He grabbed his p-90 and put on his sunglasses. The wraith seemed to agree with him and walked ahead but slower, waiting for Sheppard. “So cant you even tell me why im here in the first place?” the wraith brushed aside some vines. “Haven’t I already?” “You told me you had information for me!” The wraith halted for a minute as Sheppard jogged up to him. “Oh yes. Well that’s all you need to know. Until we get to the caves.” They continued on for several minutes before the wraith spoke again. “How is Col. Carter?” Sheppard pondered how to rephrase this without giving away a hell of a lot. This was the wraith that hacked into McKay’s laptop…”she’s fine, she has a team on standby if im not due back later tonight.” The wraith laughed hard pausing against a tree to wheeze. “Later tonight Sheppard? By then I could be half a galaxy away!” ah. The weak point. He had to come up with something quick here. “ Yeah well if they find my dusty dead corpse you’ll be chased all the way there.” The wraith snickered a little and john stopped. He didn’t like the tone. “What’s so funny?” “The fact that you’re so sure I would kill you in a heartbeat Sheppard.” he grunted and ducked low beneath a branch they could see the open plains now and the caves not less than 10 feet away. Thank god. His footsteps increased, already tasting the cool air coming from the small dark cave, Todd seemed just as eager and they made a quick walk to the mouth, the first proper shade since Sheppard had arrived here. He sighed as the darkness and cool air rushed over him but Todd continued walking. “So were at the cave.” He saw the wraith turn around. “A little further in Sheppard, this will not do.” Sheppard frowned. It seemed fine enough. But who knows what could happen here? For all he knew the heat may get rid of this cool spot at the mouth. So against his better judgment he flicked the small light on at the tip of his p-90 and walked on. The cave was huge, and as Todd commented there were others linked to this one. They appeared at different spots around the planet. He found a rock to sit on and the wraith leaned against the wall. The gentle ‘plink, plink’ of dripping water filled his ears for a few moments. “Now can you tell me?” the wraith looked down at him and smiled. “So impatient Sheppard.” “Well the sooner you tell me the sooner I can get back and have a nice refreshing ice water.” The wraith grunted and moved forwards. “The… creature named Michael?” oh. This. Bugger. He hated Michael. Even more than the wraith standing in front of him now. “Yeah we know him.” “I know you had a hand in creating him.” Sheppard was getting uncomfortable. “Yeah well…” is that all he could say? He could say he wanted to blow that sick twisted mind all over the ceiling or that it was for the good of the universe. But all he could say was yeah well? Maybe he had heatstroke….
                              You wrote one yourself? Will read when I'm done with the second chapter of that other one!

Comment

i already finished it its very interesting. such a shame there isnt a whole lot of todd/shep
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X